An Ancient Arrives.

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

An Ancient Arrives.

Postby BastionValentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:02 pm

On a day like any other, a simple king awoke from his slumber. "Mmmm... Ugh, what time is it?", he asked, not actually wanting an answer. "Well, another day, another quest. Let's see... Today is... Ah! here it is. Alright, now to gather the party." He smiled before leaving his room, his royal garbs worn proudly. "They'll be at the Tavern, I must hurry."

Meanwhile, at the tavern, a party of adventurers were celebrating a job well done.

"To another Quest completed!", one man bellowed loudly, as he slammed his mug of ale against the Table. "Aye! To victory!", another yelled, as he chugged the substance down, releasing a deafening belch. "Ugh, you two need to learn some manners!", said a female warrior, her arms crossed, as she sat across from the two Dwarves. "Discord, tell them to calm down, come on!" She shifted her gaze to the Winged man next to her, who, at that very moment, was wearing a full suit of white, to match his wings. "Let them be Eliza, they are Dwarves, after all, not Elves like you.", he said, not looking up from his journal, writing down his daily log. As time passed, the party became restless. "Guys, where's Bast- eh, Harmony? Shouldn't he be here by now?" Eliza was always hesitant to call him by his name, it made him sound human, and she despised humans. "Aye, that's right, were is Mr. High an' Mighty?" This particular comment came from none other than Elc Soul, who's Twin brother, Arc Soul, was currently flirting with one of the Elven Waiters, before she slapped him, leaving her handprint on his cheek. "Owww! What the hell!? All I said is that you look anorexic!", Arc glared at Eliza, as she tried not to laugh. Just then, Bastion burst through the door, and the entire tavern grew deathly silent. "Guys! I got our Quest for today, it looks like we're going for a long trip! Get this, in a far away land, Beast-masters are needed, and I offered our Guild to fill the quota! So...? What do you think!?" The Guild looked at him blankly, before Elc piped up. "Aye! I say we do it! Where is this... Far away land?" Bastion smiled. "Well, they gave us coordinates, but no name, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Who's ready to become Part-time Beast-masters!?" The Guild smiled and picked up Bastion, sing in harmony, as they exited the tavern, and began their journey. "Guys, I think this is the beginning of a new adventure."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, it is I, the Writer and Admin. It's a pleasure to join you in this amazing Game. As I have time on my hands, usually, you guys and gals can Pm me if you think we may get along, and, I may make an 'Ask my Characters' thread, where you may indulge your curiosity, and become Allies, or Foes, with my 300+ Characters! ^~^ If you ever want to role-play, you can always Pm me, and we can figure out the details. I am a literate Paragraph-style role-player, but I don't require the partner to bend to my will, you may type as you naturally would. ^~^ Au revoir, that is all I have to say for now.
Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones, but Ink and Quill, that is how we Kill.
BastionValentine

Return to Creative Writing