On the Brink - Posting welcome when story is done!!

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

On the Brink - Posting welcome when story is done!!

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Basically this is just a story about my fursona, Gladiator, and this is a little thingies I've put together.

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

The Horrid Night

Gladiator could do nothing to help her parents as she watched her house, the house she had known for so long, burn down with her family inside, as the soldiers carried the torches in their metal-tight mouth. She watched as everything she had ever known disintegrate into nothing but mere memories. Her younger brother, Calyptico, stood beside her, gently weeping into Gladiator's shoulder, as they watched the murder of their parents. "Calyptico, we must go. The guards are heading this way." She whispered, picking Calyptico up by the scruff. They dove into the bushes as the guards passed. "Gladia, why did they do that to Mama and Papa? They only took food for us to survive..." Calyptico weeped silently. "Hush now, little Calyp. Hush and I will sing you a lullaby." Gladiator said gently, tears running down her face. Suddenly, in a quiet voice, she started singing, "My dear little baby, sleep well tonight. Always know I'm in your dreams. The terror has parted, a beauty unfolds, leaving behind a stream. The sun will always shine above the clouds, the stars twinkle at night, and I will love you forever." she finished, Calyptico fast asleep on her stomach. She laid her head on his, and she plunged into fiery nightmares of smoke, fire, and blood.

Gladiator woke up a while later, her fur sticky from the humidity. She believed what had happened to her family of thieves was just a nightmare. She looked at Calyptico and sighed. Calyptico had burn marks on his once-russet color face, but the flames had singed it into dark gray. She sighed, picking up Calyptico and placing him on her back, as she walked out of the bush. She carried him away from the rubble, into a small cave with light flooding in. She licked Calyptico awake, as his eyes fluttered open. "MOMMY!!" he wailed, looking outside. "Calyp, I'll be gone for a while. I'm going to go get some stuff." Gladiator sighed, walking outside. "Stay here, don't leave." She walked into town, her eyepatch covering what-once was her left eye, and suddenly she heard a distinct shriek and walked over. What she saw were soldiers beating an innocent citizen up. Anger flared up in her, and she charged into the fight, killing the soldiers. When she finished, her anger subsided, realizing what she had done. She looked at the puddle of blood she was standing in, her eyes heavy with grief.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Re: On the Brink - Posting welcome when story is done!!

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Chapter 2

Gladiator ran back to the cave, her fur sticky and clumped together with dried blood. She knew what was happening to her. She had to stay away and let her insanity out were no one could find her. Her unusual purple marking, shaped like a flame, started glowing. But she had to ensure Calyp would be safe. She picked him up, and carried him to the town while he was asleep, and left him at the door of a family. Her mark burned her head like crazy, and her eyes grew wide with craziness as blood dripped from her mouth. She walked onwards with her head lowered. "Is this my purpose?" A voice unlike her own cackled. "I KNOW my purpose. All shall parish!!!" she screeched as her hatred grew stronger inside.

WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Return to Creative Writing