Songs

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Songs

Postby artamiss » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:02 pm

I would like to start a page on songs.Here anyone may post a song they like,the lyrics the songs name or a link to it.Please do not put songs with cussing drinking or hard rock in them here.I do not approve of these.

I am the voice.

I hear your voice on the wind...And I hear you call out my name.Listen my child,I hear you say to me.I am the voice of your history,be not afraid come,follow me answer my call and I will set you......Free.I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain,I am the voice of your hunger and pain,I am the voice that always is calling you.I am the voice.I will remain.

I am the voice in the fields when the summers gone,The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow.Never do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long.I am the voice that in springtime will grow.

I am the voice of the past that will always be filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields,I am the voice of the future.Bring me your peace,bring me your peace,and my wounds,they will heal.I am the voice of your past that will always be I am the voice of your hunger and pain,I am the voice.I am the voice.I am the voice.

Look that one up and watch the video I enjoy is greatly. :)
The rain has moved on,and left a new day.Nothing seems to move it just a perfect day.The shadows and light,that move with the wind,hidden violets splashed with summer spray.....on the wild and misty hillside fear is natures warning,hunger here is never far away......and all of this world,is for children that play.Days that never end always should remain.Just another perfect day.............
artamiss

Re: Songs

Postby Sphye » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:53 am

Those lyrics sound lovely!
There are several threads already for the discussion of music or more specific aspects of it, such as this thread, the "Your current favorite song" thread, the "What song are you listening to?" thread, and others within the discussions boards or forum games. Discussion topics like this belong in the General Discussion board or Entertainment board, for future reference. ^v^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Creative Writing