That time I was in a zombie apcolypse... (In progress)

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

That time I was in a zombie apcolypse... (In progress)

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:05 am

Hi! Before I start off this story I just wanted to give you a Idea of what I'm going for. A friend and I came up with a Idea for a zombie story in class after I was telling her about one I had just recently finished reading, We decided that there weren't enough comedy stories with that classic 'Popping out of the grave' old school [Zombies around, So we came up with this....well strange idea that would hopefully still have some tear-jerkier/ serious moments still.
~
Summery
Ezekiel 'Z' Barns is a 16 year old with the worst of luck. When he thought attending high school at Victory Falls was as bad as it could get the Zombie apocalypse struck. Every time he turns a corner Z falls into another hopeless situation after the next til it seems to ridiculous to be true! As the dead rise around him he begins to question whether or not his luck really sucks or if he's just getting the upper hand surviving this long.
~

Sticking to sight rules even though I know the best selling point of Zombies to some people is blood and gore I will keep to a child-friendly low. I will most likely also update this on a different sight with that for those interested when I have time and that link shall be posted here,
~*~

I should be starting this relatively soon I just wanted to get the Idea down before I forget and see if anyone has any commentary to the Idea so far.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Re: That time I was in a zombie apcolypse... (In progress)

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:08 am

Chapter 1 ~Why Is that a thing?
The day had been long and hard enouph for Ezekiel J. Barns already. Battling the monster of morning overdue homework and the famed beast called test anxiety before missing the school bus. The teen, at least 17 years old, watched in dismay as the speeding bullet that was bus 34 race away from his stop like it was the plague.
"Oh come on.." Placing his arms that had been flailing to get the attention of the bus driver at his sides he adjusted the straps on his bags and began pacing towards the one thing that would make his day even worse, Victory Falls High school.
He stopped only once to glance side-long at their neighborhood graveyard, and shivered as his eyes, grey and heavy with sleep, landed upon more then a few graves that had seemed to burst open during the night. The phenomenon had been going on for quite a while now and people had began to take call the event the 'Undertaking' as graves from all over had opened over night, the bodies within disappearing. Catching sight of a man by the graves he went to ask if he was all right but the words caught on his tongue gluing his mouth shut as he took in the man's composure. Dirty suit and body in general. Kneeling carelessly among the grave dirt. Moaning every so often....They must of been upset ,maybe it was a grave of a loved one? Z quickly turned and trudged on. The air hung around him in a tense silence, all that echoed in the air was his footsteps hitting the ground
one
step
at
a
time,
and the man's moan's slowly making a crescendo joined by other figures he noticed in the morning gloom of the graveyard.
Needless to say the worn-down teen felt good to leave the creepy scene behind even better when he was a mile down the road and the happy suburban life of his neighborhood turned back to normal. Mom's waving goodbye to the kids, or packing them into the car. Siblings jostling with each other as they took something to hold above the others head. All the joyful moments of the morning and family, everything that he was missing....

(To be continued, I still have a lot more to add onto this chapter but only a small amount of time to actually write tonight, I haven't even gotten to the chapters title 'Why is that a thing?'))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Return to Creative Writing