Twin tailed Demons

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Twin tailed Demons

Postby CrescentMoon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:50 pm

hello there~ i have been writing this story for so long, not that its super long but i have had trouble with grammar and it being written weirdly etc, so here is a bit of the story, would love to have it checked over and criticised thankyou!
WARNING: CONTAINS GORE

Prologue
“The spirits of our warrior ancestors have prophesised”. Multiple wolves were sitting around a glistening, blue pond in a dark and damp cave with the shine of the full moon as their only light. It reflected off the small cave-pool and illuminated the dark den so the multiple eyes of the beasts shone eerily. Sitting on a tall rock was a cream she-wolf, old and scarred from multiple battles. She was staring down with a blank gaze at the wolves who had gathered in her command. In return, her pack stared up expectantly into her golden, aging eyes. She spoke with great respect for her followers;
“The prophecy has been told, gootwo forces, once so close will join to bring destruction or peace”. The wolves below howled in protest and whimpers rose, filling the cave with eerie echoes. Only two stood silent among the howling beasts. A prett female, her pelt a dull brown looked worriedly at her mate; a powerful, male with a pelt of jet blue, as they nuzzled there noses sadly.
“Oh, Storm…You don’t think…that it could mean our children?” The female barked sadly.
“We will just have to watch and see, Nila…I’m sure that being a little different cant really be a bad thing...” He looked around but swallowed heavily as he caught his leader’s piercing gaze. Waiting was all they could do.

Teeth marks had been made on the pups neck. The small gouges were pouring blood onto the canopy were he was losing his last breath, writhing and barking in pain

“Ngh! Agghh!” The wolf’s final bark halted his struggle as the colour faded from his eyes. The rest of the young pups had been watching around him as their eyes slowly switched to the one who had caused the death of the young cub. A young wolf whose fur was of a dark red, didn’t notice the glares of fear he was receiving, only trembling as he stared down at what he had done. His muzzle was covoured in an even brighter crimson, from the blood of the dead wolf. In dripped onto the sandy flooring of the forest in which they were in. He glanced up at an older wolf who was staring at him with as much fear as the rest of the five cubs
“Y-You! You killed him! You…you really are the wolf in the prophecy…” The wolf had whimpered these words as he slowly backed away from the murderer. He let out an alarmingly loud howl and the red pup froze in place. His mind was racing.
‘I...I didn’t mean to! It was just a practice fight! It wasn’t my fault he was so weak!” He knew that if he ran he would get caught and probably get killed, for taking the life of a fellow wolfmate meant instant death. He was just a pup so maybe he could work something out with the leader? A young female wolf stared at the red pup, her eyes glazed with pain. He fur was of a light blue and her eyes of a bright yellow. She stared at her brother who was trying to explain what he had done. Her heart was pounding. It was a mistake but one with great concequences…
A few moments later, the leader entered the battle ring that was located in the forest, followed by five warriors. She instantly growled as she saw the small, lifeless body. Her eyes turned to the young red cub, covered in blood.
“You….I knew bad things would happen from the moment you were born, but to actually take the life of a fellow pack mate at training?Follow me..” Her eyes shifted to the pale blue female with just as much hatred.
“You too…” She growled. Five warriors surrounded them, making them follow the leader as the last warrior ran back to get the cub’s parents and to get help recovering the body.
The moment Nila and Storm saw the leader return from the alarm call followed by their children, they ran up to them, fearing something terrible had happened. They had always been on standstill from the moment Nila had given birth to their pups. They knew something was strange with their children because they were born very different. The world they lived in was named Izulla. It was a place of magical beings. In this world there were lots of different kinds of creatures but the wolf species was at the top of the food chain, ruling the rest of Izulla’s creatures. There were different kinds of somewhat mutated wolves but none like her cubs. Bones were piercing slightly through their skin and they were exceptionally strong, faster and even smarter than the most skilfull warrior. Here, power meant terror. Maruna had tried to surpass this complication though she couldn’t surpress the anger of her pack. They had begun to threat on abandoning the pack and that was something Maruna couldn’t afford. At this time of crisis, where their pack needed as many skillful wolfs, she couldn’t afford to lose any of them. Maruna’s voice was stern and loud as she faced the cub’s parents.
“Nila…Storm…I have grave news to announce!” The leader herself had had children in the past and new the pain of losing them so she did feel sympathy but the loss was going to be too great. Nila spotted her son and gasped.
“Honekamaru! You’re covered in blood!” The little wolf frowned and looked down at his paws as the group came to a halt in front of the parents.
“Im afraid your son...murdered another cub during practice training..” Storm’s eyes widened and his claws dug into the soft earth of their camp.
“What! How is that possible!” Storm barked, eyes locked onto his son who was now labeled as a murderer. Maruna sighed and was about to speak when Honekamaru’s sister gasped out with a frightful whimper;
“It wasn’t his fault! Kino was teasing him during practice and he got a little mad! It was an accident, he didn’t mean t-“
“Silence Kiyomi!” Maruna growled and the young she-pup whimpered, quieting.
“Now you know of the prophecy, im afraid these pups cannot stay here.”
Nila was in shock. She couldn’t speak but when she did, her bark cracked.
“No…you cant do this to them… They’re children..” she whimpered, tail between her legs.
Maruna frowned
“And they have already killed someone!” As she said that they heard a wolf bark out.
“Kino! No! My baby!” The body of the dead pup had been brought back to camp and the pup’s mother had run to him, whimpering and barking out her pain. Honekamaru stared at the scene. He felt scared but in a way, deep down, he felt something he wasn’t happy to feel. Many pups as well as warriors teased him and his sister, even to the point of hurting them, but now that he had retaliated he kind of felt good…yet not proud at having killed. He gasped and shook his head. He couldn’t think that way, even if they kinda deserved it… His thoughts were stopped when he heard Maruna.
“I have analyzed the situation far enough. It is I kill those pups or you drive them so far away they need never to return on our land.” Maruna growled sternly. She sighed and began again, softly.
“You both know the new rule of Kitake, the one who know reigns over the East kingdom were he is feared by many.” She paused, not sure as to continue this explanation.
“He recruits young, strong and uncommon wolves where he fills their minds with rubbish and does god knows what more to those poor souls…” She shivered. Their world was split into four kingdoms; North, South, East, and West. Kitake’s father, Barleiok, was the ruler of the East kingdom where he ruled in a fair and peaceful way. Kitake, however, was power hungry and had murdered his family to gain the land. Now that he ruled, the simple mention of his name could make full grown wolves cower in fright. Maruna was the ruler of the West kingdom where she had been friends with Barleiok.
“Kitake would kill to get his paws on your twins if they stayed with us” Nila knew she spoke the truth even though it was hard to hear. With a painful sigh, Storm bowed.
“We understand…” Nila gasped and stared at her lover’s bowed head but sighed as well. It hurt but if it meant to protect everything else she loved, she hadn’t a choice.
“We will split them to different kingdoms…we will leave tonight..” They bowed, ears low on their heads and walked over to their twins where they stared in horror at their leader.
“What did you mean by prophecy! No one will take us! Ill be good! I swear!” Honekamaru tried explaining but no one was listening. NNila let out a soft growl as she pushed her sone towards the forest.She glanced at her daughter. The navy fured pup was almost identical to her brother; the only difference was her longer chest fur and furry tail. This compared to her son, who was short haired. She loved them dearly and it tore her to have to do this. Aware of her leader’s watcheful gaze, she bounded over to her mate
and looked into his eyes. Those ice blue eyes stared lovingly back. He gave her a curt nod and turned to head the direction of the North kingdom. Her cubs had to be split so it was harder for Kitake to lay his paws on the both of them. She would head South where she knew someone who could take care of her son. Nila sighed as her son struggled and led him away from camp, stares and growls followed, even an angry bark or two, which made Honekamaru gasp and follow his mother, glancing one last time at his sister. The blood around his muzzle had dried and his brown eyes stared sadly back at her.
:Im sorry Kiyomi.,,” He whimpered and turned her back to her. He flexed his shoulders. The bones protruding from his body was aching. He knew he looked scary, having stared into a pool of water. Bones piercing his skin from weird angles, short, long, thick. From his shoulders to his ribcage, maybe that was the reason he was feared by his leader. What could have been that prophecy about? He wondered, trailing after his mother. He needed to get away from his sister, away from the pack and the kingdom. He needed strength and power to figure out the future..

Kiyomi stared at her brother with a whimper but soon began following her father as her brother’s tail vanished into the forest. The sun was setting and so was the happiness in her heart. They had always been close because of the way they were treated and now that she had to be separated from her brother, it was a horrible pain. What now?
~Wonder in Ashes~
ImagePandora
CrescentMoon

Re: Twin tailed Demons

Postby CrescentMoon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 pm

if you want more, i have the rest, just tell me..
~Wonder in Ashes~
ImagePandora
CrescentMoon

Return to Creative Writing