I miss it here

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

I miss it here

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:30 pm

It's sad, really.

A fossilized forum space. Threads dating back to the site's inception in 2013 remain the only ones updated with regular content every few months.

The gaps in between posts feel so spacious and empty. The pets you have remain dormant, slowly gaining in value while no one wants to trade for them.

Your pets are worth nothing if no one wants them. If there is no trading base, there is no demand, there are no players, and you remain locked in place with your pets, some of which say "legendary" rareness, but by all means are worth pennies. Nothing is rare when no one wants it.

I joined here a long time ago, hoping to hop on the bandwagon of a new collection-based website. It's a shame it's dying away
Hello! I'm RedAutumnLeaf, but you can call me Autumn.
Send over a trade! I would love to trade, no matter the offer.
If you need help with anything, are having trouble on Eldemore, or just need someone to talk to, send me a PM.
I always love helping others and meeting new people, so I'll try to help you as much as I possibly can.
RedAutumnLeaf

Re: I miss it here

Postby Sphye » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:26 pm

Your particular choice of words are very poetic. I really love the phrase "a fossilized forum space", sad though it is.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Mckarca » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:38 pm

Mood. I wish I had traded more back when we first went on hiatus and there were still people around, but alas, I was young and naïve.

Hello fellow Eldemore Enthusiasts! I check in regularly (and often), so feel free to send me a message or a trade if you're bored!

Mckarca

Postby Uspar » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:13 pm

I feel the same. It's tragic that the place has become so quiet and empty
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Maligator » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:01 am

This was once a favorite site for me. I remember the events so fondly, I enjoyed them so much. I love the lineart of the creatures here, and the eldsonas, it’s a shame it never really went farther. This site could have been so much more, but I rapidly lose hope every day. The last update we got was January I believe, and before that, we had the same nothingness. I want the site to open back up so bad. I miss the community, I miss the art, I miss the fun… I do hope that some day we get eldemore back. It’s been 4 years, and in the beginning it was so exciting that we were getting a new site, but now it’s just us who love the site begging for some sort of hope.
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby carmel » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:04 am

i joined this site when i was baarely a tween = ( some of yous have basically seen me grow lol & although i cringe at my old posts its cute and i appreciate the lil community we made here on elde
hope to see it come back, miss u all :p
carmel

Return to General Discussion