Things That Amuse You

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Things That Amuse You

Postby odin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Yesterday a mini jack Russel terrier tried to square up with my dog. My dog is a pitbull husky mix, standing on two legs, he's taller than I am at 5'2" :lol:. (And my dog wouldn't hurt a fly btw. He was so happy, he thought he made a new friend. xD)

ToyaKazaki wrote:
People falling over.

:lol:
You know the thing where people pull the chair out from under someone and they still try to sit on it, but fall onto the ground instead? I totally did that *on accident* to my husband. We were at his dad's and he was standing up talking, there was a chair by him, but he wasn't sitting or even acting like he was gonna sit (omg I am laughing as I type this xD). So I moved the chair and sat in it. About the time my butt hits the seat I look up and he is starting to sit, right where I moved the chair from, it was too late to stop him. Needless to say it was a good laugh. And honest to goodness I was *NOT* trying to do that to him. :lol: :lol:

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Mouse » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:02 am

I called to schedule an appointment somewhere. A lady answered the phone and said her name is Natasha. In the conversation, she asked for my email to contact me later on. My email has the letter M in it, but she misheard it as N, and when she was verifying, she read off the letters of my email, and said...
"N as in...?"
"..."
"..."
(she's obviously having a brain-fart moment and can't think of something that starts with an N)
(I don't want to interrupt in case she says something right before I clarify)
(by now like eight seconds of awkward silence has passed)
(she laughs nervously before saying quietly...)
"N as in Natasha...?"
(more nervous laughter before I laugh too and make the correction)

I dunno why, that just cracked me up so bad, it still does.
Mouse

Postby interestingword » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:06 pm

I realized after looking around on my profile that the 'average post' counter has me making 11-ish posts a day, whereas I haven't even posted a page worth's of results this year.
I wonder when it'll slow down!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby NightAssassin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Throwing cat gifs and sarcastic remarks at Mods in their counting thread. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Silverhart » Mon May 22, 2017 3:37 pm

I was using Google Translate on this sentence written in Gaelic in a book of mine, and I ended up with 'son of the hot wheels', and had to quickly leave the room to keep from laughing hysterically. XD

(To be fair, I actually didn't type it correctly at first when I got that, but still...)

Oh Google Translate, you do amuse me so. X3
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Archer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:00 pm

I'm so used to where all the links at the top of the page used to be that now that they've shifted slightly because the Explore link is gone I keep accidentally clicking on the Bazaar link instead of Forum ^^'

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Coyote » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:45 pm

I was helping my roommate pull weeds in her garden yesterday when I came across a particularly stubborn dandelion. It just wouldn't budge! I pulled harder and harder, hoping to pull it out in one piece. Unfortunately, I was not so lucky, and all the leaves ripped off in my hand. The sudden release of tension sent my hand flying upwards...

...and straight to my rommate's head! Fortunately, I only whacked her lightly and she wasn't hurt, but I can't believe I actually hit her right in the face!

We both had a good laugh about it. ^_^
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:58 pm

I clicked on a GTLive video and this League of Legends advertisement came up. It's just so hilarious. XD I can't stop laughing at it. I had to resurrect this thread just to share this with the world. XP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby valiant-quest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:57 pm

valiant-quest

Postby dog » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:02 am

i was looking through my old posts on here and noticed that i used a tiny smiley face at the end of my sentences SO OFTEN. why though??? c: cx :p
dog

Previous

Return to General Discussion