Your username?

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Your username?

Postby valiant-quest » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:23 am

My username was Weirdo., but I got bored of it and everyone is weird anyway, so it doesn't really have any significance.
So I changed my user to Clembot.
The name of one of my favorite characters who I made up is C-13M, which looks like Clem. (It happens to be his nickname.) And he's a robot, so I put Clem and robot together, and then Clembot was born.
valiant-quest

Postby remnants » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:36 am

I was sick of my other one ever since I started using it, I just couldn't think of anything to change it to.

I've always loved the word noire, but it sounded too plain on its own, so I threw "ombre" in.
Ombre noire means black shadow in French.
remnants

Postby montmorency » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:03 pm

My username is a character from a story I was writing in the past. He was my favorite in the story, and I had plans for him later in the plot. Of course, I stopped writing it, like I do with many things I write. I am considering rewriting it, because it was sort of a fun plot!
    Crow Fur was a black wolf in the story, and a 'side antagonist' to one of the two main characters. Like all wolves in his tribe (the island has only tribes, and they're of certain species with certain powers), he had plant powers somewhat. He also was going to die in the story later on, and through some magic become a voice in the main character's head and a ghost, like many dead animals in the story, and end up being a little helpful. Most of the time.
mont // she/her // cst // about me
on what slender threads do life and fortune hang!
montmorency

Postby catphobia » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:05 am

heck everyone's got cool stories

i've got?? two
catclub and catphobia

my nickname is cat for my close pals, so i chose catphobia bc it would be really ironic to be scared...of myself. that makes sense right? and i chose catclub because cats are cute ngl

ImageImageImage

» nep(cat) | she/her
» pisces, bi, infj
» joined 3 or 4 yrs ago, starting new
» e xcuse my eldsona i have 0 idea on what im doing
» status: offline

ImageImageImage
catphobia

Postby Coyote » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:07 pm

I just love coyotes. ^^;
    I really fell in love with them when I realized that a coyote fit perfectly as my daemon. Brownie points if you know what I'm talking about, by the way. Coyotes are just awesome, man. They're so clever and adaptable and adorable. I'm just a coyote, I guess.

Mostly boring story, I suppose. Sorry guys!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby Human » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Oh, my username?
Well, my friends often joke that I'm not human.
They call me 'Lizard' for some of my weird perks, (I really want to try eating insects and they think that's really strange. They look tasty!! I always wear a long jacket and long pants, despite the warm weather in Australia. And it's not because of a religion, but because I'm just always cold. So... Cold blooded cx)
They've also called me 'robot' because of my inability to complete those 'Are you a robot' checks on websites. I find them really hard! xc.

So... Yeah.
My username describes who I want to be.
Human

Postby Gem » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:42 pm

I have been working on a dragon twin as a character, a good friend of mine plays her brother. Since I have been trying to build her and make her more solid I have been using her as my username in hopes it would keep me on track.

Edit-

Oh, oh Coyote! Is daemon in reference to The Golden Compass by chance?
Gem~

╔═════════════╗

Zodiac: ImageImage
Beliefs: Image
Sexuality: Image

╚═════════════╝
Gem

Postby solivigants. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:04 pm

i got the username "solivigants" after reading posts about travel and how certain people learned to be independent. (its a good and bad thing i guess)
solivigant means ' a solitary adventurer; someone who wanders or travels alone without company '
i found it to be the perfect word to describe me- cause for me i always wander and prefer to be alone.
taurus sun | gemini rising | aquarius moon
she/her | lover of dogs and burgers

Feel free to chat with me!
solivigants.

Postby Kenobi. » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:21 pm

My username is Kenobi. because I love Obi-wan Kenobi.
There's really nothing else to say besides I have a huge crush on Ewan, the actor who plays him.
Hello, I'm Kenobi.
I'm currently looking to trade my spare eld pets for flight rising treasure and gems.
If you're interested in the pets I have, please send me a trade with what you want and what you're offering!

Thank you!
Kenobi.

Postby valiant-quest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:19 am

Clembot wrote:My username was Weirdo., but I got bored of it and everyone is weird anyway, so it doesn't really have any significance.
So I changed my user to Clembot.
The name of one of my favorite characters who I made up is C-13M, which looks like Clem. (It happens to be his nickname.) And he's a robot, so I put Clem and robot together, and then Clembot was born.

Wow favorite character? I keep forgetting about that character. But Clembot stays I guess :lol:
valiant-quest

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion