Your username?

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Your username?

Postby Endora » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:52 pm

it's a greek username I found online. I only intended to use it for ask.fm but instead started using it everywhere! :lol:

⚫ pan ⚫ frtumblr
Endora

Postby Arrowlas » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:51 pm

My username is just a play on Legolas; who, for the longest time, was my biggest movie crush. He's not anymore, but I still like the name Arrowlas. Boom, I used a semicolon. I hope I used it right.....
Arrowlas

Postby valiant-quest » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:58 pm

My username was Otterling, just 'cause, but I got bored of it and changed it to Weirdo. .
I am a weirdo, so that makes sense. :p
valiant-quest

Postby Glinda » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 pm

I got mine from the Wizard of Oz. It just sounded nice, no real significance.
Glinda

Postby Narutaisho » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:33 am

My user name comes from my Cosplay name that I made up many years ago. I'm a big Naruto fan but also a Bleach fan so I put them together and got my user name that I use everywhere lol Still after about 12 years I'm still in love with it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Narutaisho

Postby UntilDaLionsRAWR » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:00 am

Lions are my favorite animals and I always liked the eventuality of my username. Rawr, the last part, is a play on a nickname I had when younger and also a different way to spell roar.
Dear world: my name is Ravyn. Why do you have to be so cruel? You've taken my smile away.

But I will tell you this. Despite what you've done....if this were my last day I would make every moment count. You have my smile and my happiness. You will not take my hope.

Current Events:
Seeking Key lime otterling
UntilDaLionsRAWR

Postby cubbie16 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:52 pm

My username has like two or three parts. I'm obsessed with cats. I own two cats matter o factly. Actually, my grandparents owned (and still do own the same one) an orange cat, his specific type unidentified. I loved him more than anything(still do) and his name was Cubbie. Pronounced Kuh-bee. I originally always went by "animaljamrocksppl", "shimalongtail","skittles", and occasionally my mlp oc name, "BluePaw". Eventually, I got bored of these names. I typed Cubbie, but I found it too boring. So, I added my favorite number, 16, to the end of it. And tadaa, cubbie16 was born! I use it on everything now: My AnimalJam, Club Penguin, etc. Hope to see the next story soon!
cubbie16

Postby Scyanatha » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:56 am

I have been pretty active on the internet for ten or twelve years now... I started off on a Dutch Harry Potter fan-forum where I was known as LizzyTam, which I used for the longest time. "Lizzy" was me, a nickname I pretty much gave myself, and "Tam" was an abbreviation of my favourite horse's name. (Her full name was Tamdhu.)
Fast forward a couple years later, and I got into playing browser games, where I went by various names I thought sounded cool: stuff like AingealDubh (Gaelic for "black angel") or just Aingeal, and Scytha. In this time, I had moved on to adoptable sites and their forums, and was still using my first ever username (LizzyTam) there, but was starting to get tired of it.

At some point I got into roleplaying as well, and I wanted a nice original name for my character, which was a sort of Elf loosely based off the faeries/sidhe from celtic mythology. First thing I thought of was the name "Scytha", but I thought it felt lacking, and I made it longer by adding "ana" in the middle. I liked the result, and eventually I started using the name "Scyanatha" everywhere. Unlike LizzyTam, it didn't refer to anyone else, and unlike Scytha, it was never taken either. It was just perfect. It was me. So it has stuck ever since. :)

Yup, that's really all there is to it. xD
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage

Scyanatha

Postby Misu » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:37 am

My username is fairly simple, I am a huge FAN of Tiramisu. And I thought of making a new username based on foods, and I did! My first change on username "Misu" is my tumblr, Tiramisucat. And so, I keep using them until I think that its too long and decide to shorten it to "Misu"
Umaruun!
Hello daire! I'm Misu, a typical girl who likes surfing the internet and watching youtube. I like anime and manga, my current favorite is Himouto! Umaru-chan. Feeling lonely? send me a PM! I am very friendly and wouldn't bite!
Misu

Postby SilverIcyCat » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:56 am

my username does not have any secret or special meaning to it xD i just did not like usernames with numbers example trucksarecool22232 and i'm terrible at making up words that sounded good like a lot of other people's userbame so i just made it the first 3 words that came up in my mind silver, icy, cat. After i made it I hated it and wanted to change it but i cant think of anything else and all my internet friends already know me as silvericycat. It grew on me and i learned to live with it xD
Hi there! I'm still a newbie in Edlemore
so please don't get mad at me if I did something wrong xD
I enjoy trading so send one over!
My avatar is made by Scyanatha
SilverIcyCat

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion