~What are the dumbest things you've done all week?~

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

~What are the dumbest things you've done all week?~

Postby Maligator » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:23 am

Hello. I'm Cypher! I wanted to create this thread because I wanted there to be a place where you can share the weirdest, Dumbest, funniest things you have done all week. This is NOT a rant thread.

| Rules |
All of the site rules apply

Keep it clean guys!

Be NICE!

This is not a thread that you can rant on about someone else who did something you think is "Dumb" or "Uncool", this is a thread where you can share what funny, dumb and weird things YOU have done. Like for example; I was sitting at the table with my laptop and I picked up the salt shaker and poured it over my head to see if I could catch the salt in my mouth, and All I got was salt in my eyes (True story, bro)

You may chat a little on this thread, but please keep it on subject! <3

Well, Have fun! I can't wait to hear your stories! :)

Our mascot

Why so serious?
Last edited by Maligator on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Remodeling.
Maligator

Re: ~What are the dumbest thing you've done all week?~

Postby Spookly » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:48 pm

I tripped over air
Enough said
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby Maligator » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Today I was looking for my phone, then I realized that it was in my hand -_-
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby Noel » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 am

Cypher wrote:Today I was looking for my phone, then I realized that it was in my hand -_-

I did something similar just the other day. Except I was actually talking to my Mom on my phone, while looking for it. I searched every where for it and it took me like five minutes to realize that I was using it.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby Maligator » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Neptonian wrote:
Cypher wrote:Today I was looking for my phone, then I realized that it was in my hand -_-

I did something similar just the other day. Except I was actually talking to my Mom on my phone, while looking for it. I searched every where for it and it took me like five minutes to realize that I was using it.

That stuff always happens to me, and then when I realize I found it, I forget why I wanted it. .-.
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby Sky Kimimota » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:50 pm

So far, I would have to say punching a doorknob. I walk too close to it too fast, and then there's a cracking sound and pain. Sadly, that isn't the first time either, though I usually just accidentally punch walls.
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby Maligator » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Sky Kimimota wrote:So far, I would have to say punching a doorknob. I walk too close to it too fast, and then there's a cracking sound and pain. Sadly, that isn't the first time either, though I usually just accidentally punch walls.

Oh my goodness... I'm not the only one. .-.

Also, am I the only one who gets scared by my toaster when the bread pops up?
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby Noel » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 am

Cypher wrote:
Neptonian wrote:

That stuff always happens to me, and then when I realize I found it, I forget why I wanted it. .-.

That happens to me as well. Or I'll go into a room for some reason and forget why I'm there.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby _smeller_ » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Smile.
lets just say,if there is a car coming towards me,
I wouldnt scream,
I wouldnt run
I would just stand there...
There was a time.when i used to be happy....
_smeller_

Postby Maligator » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Neptonian wrote:
Cypher wrote:
Neptonian wrote:

That happens to me as well. Or I'll go into a room for some reason and forget why I'm there.

Exactly! owo
Remodeling.
Maligator

Next

Return to General Discussion