Need to rant? Here is your chance.

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Need to rant? Here is your chance.

Postby muriel » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:29 am

Alright..so have you ever just had those times when you can't help doing something or just its one of those "I cant help it!" moments? Need a place to get that off your chest? That place is here! Mods, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum!

A few rules...
Please keep everything site appropriate
All of Jendaline's rules apply here!
Be nice
You may respond to other posts made, but be nice about it. This is not a place to start fights with others.
Please keep in mind this is a place to let things go, and just get rid of it all, not to be mean to others. Yes you are ranting, but when you do rant, DO NOT POINT OUT A USER BY USERNAME ETC. THIS WAS MEANT SO YOU COULD ANONYMOUSLY RANT!!!
Keep cursing to a minimum. I admit I curse alot but not on forums like this. Well unless I get into the rant...
If its a very serious matter , get medical help, not help from a kids website.

And now I'll start
I cant help it that I'm a screw up
I cant help it that I've got problems with being myself...its so hard sometimes...
I cant help it that I was born a homo/hetero flexible gender fluid human being. You just need to get over it.You know what I cant stand? The fact you are such a hypocrite! You say one minute how you like gays and you accept them and then the next you're basically trolling on them?! What is your problem?

*clears throat*

That was my mini rant to start this thread off. Please follow all rules and be sure that this thread doesn't get locked. I will actually appreciate having a place to just let it all go, so don't ruin it for me and the others who might appreciate this thread too.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Re: Need to rant? Here is your chance.

Postby scmarshtacky » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:14 am

Unfortunately, this is very much like the Things That Annoy You thread that was locked and banned from this site because people were abusing their opportunity to rant. Even with the best intentions, inevitably threads like this lead to the bashing of other people which creates further problems. Sorry, I hope you understand. c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Return to General Discussion