I'm Sorry

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

I'm Sorry

Postby muriel » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Sometimes it's hard to admit your faults and wrong-doings . . . and sometimes you just wish somebody else would apologize to you or someone you love.
Sometimes we just wanna say "I'm sorry"
Here's a chance to say you're sorry, or do it for someone who should say the they are sorry

So far one rule
Just try not to be to specific: don't mention names, inappropriate things, etc.

Also mods, I hope this kind of thread is okay!

I'll start...

I'm sorry I'm an emotional mess...but this current mess of emotions is your fault
I'm sorry I didn't want to do one thing. There were other people to do it with....and it doesn't mean you should be rude to me because I said no ONE time.
I'm sorry I can't be put out of my shameful, pointless misery.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Re: I'm Sorry

Postby Znuxaji » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 pm

This is a great idea!

(None of these are Eldemore related, as I hold no quarrels here.)
SOME OF THESE ARE PERSONAL-and a few, I'd obviously rather not discuss.

*deep breath*
I'm sorry you assumed all 14+ accounts on my IP were me. I can assure you at least one of them wasn't. Oh, and by the way? When I had joined, the TOS said nothing about multiple accounts. Trust me... that was eight years ago...

I'm sorry that I vanished from being online two days after being hit by a minivan and caused several people to worry I died. I was not seriously injured, but I do hold a fear of church pastors after that one...

I'm sorry I keep forgetting to feed my virtual pets.

I'm horribly sorry I was having technical discussions all day and confused "B****" and "Birth" and said "Happy B****day" rather than "Happy Birthday". I was discussing in great technicality dog breeding and genetics all morning; why you got so upset I cannot fathom, nor why you stopped being my friend over it when I was referring to your girlfriend, who oddly enough understood entirely. Now we're friends, but you and I aren't. I'm sorry for thinking bad of her before; I now like her 1903498028392890459805 more than I like you.

I'm sorry I got banned for asking a question on a new account DUE TO HARDDRIVE FAILURE and got BANNED for it. I'm on your other site now. Please don't ban me there; had I known you owned it I'd never have joined but it's 509432984890234 times better than the game I was banned on was...

I'm sorry I've offended people with my attitude over and over again.

I'm sorry for offending someone with a disgusted comment about Otherkin. There's nothing worse than over-beligerent otherkin, and I'd just dealt with several of them.

"I'm sorry I left you for that other chick I refused to ask to go away so we could talk privately sometimes."

"I'm sorry for leaving you for my extremely younger ex." (Well, happy freaking birthday to you today.)

---

As I said, some of these are personal. But there are some VERY interesting stories behind numbers 1, 4, and 5. :D
Back!
I buy store pets. No offers allowed, unless you want to be eaten/bitten/are making a nice offer.
Znuxaji

Re: I'm Sorry

Postby Benathorn » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:10 pm

This thread has been locked since this topic, for all its good intentions initially, will only invite arguments and be abused for those who wish to post passive aggressive remarks towards others. Based on the content posted so far, I'm afraid it is better to avoid creating any threads such as this in the future.
Benathorn
Administrator

Return to General Discussion