Pet Peeves, Amiright?

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Pet Peeves, Amiright?

Postby Noel » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:26 am

People who say they will do something and never do it. I seem to have a lot of people in my life who do this.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby Syndikitt » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Lateness.
I hate being late and I hate when others are late. ;w;
Syndikitt

Postby Magic Man » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:25 am

When adults bring folding chairs to a kids thing and sit at the front. My niece had a outdoor movie night at her school and i took her. The whole front row was filled with adults in folding chairs and alot of kids couldn't see. I understand the ground isnt comfy but come on, sit at the back or something.

People who cough\sneeze\burp near others\on things (like food or plates)

When people promise to take\get me from somewhere at a specific time and are late cause they "dropped by a mates place" or are dilly-dallying.
Magic Man

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:58 am

My peeve is supervisors (OR TEACHERS) who treat you and your whole team who are aware and discuss it on a daily basis (this isn't just me) get away with everything they do because talking to THEIR higher-ups gets you nowhere because YOU'RE not a supervisor and therefore your opinion is invalid. Despite the WHOLE. TEAM. getting reprimanded for the same mistake they said they taught you how to do.

............ This is the crap that made me hate school. It's starting to make me hate work.
I ♥ Pygmies! I'm questing 1 of each type I can!
Circe

Postby Benathorn » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:53 pm

This thread is being locked due to its similarity to the 'Things That Annoy You Thread' which was previously banned from the site to avoid arguments and stop hateful PM's/passive aggressive remarks that were becoming rampant with that particular topic.

We no longer allow threads such as this in our forums so as to avoid said behavior mentioned above. Though the best intentions were probably meant for this topic, please try to avoid making threads similar to this in the future. Thank you~
Benathorn
Administrator

Previous

Return to General Discussion