Trying to come back!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Trying to come back!

Postby ElementStar » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:43 am

Hello, everyone!
Gosh, it's been years since I was active in the Eldemore community. I remember entering contests for the lil dergs and ancients back on CS. I made an account here, but I didn't end up posting or interacting at all. That said, I want to try to get to know you all, if people still check in on this forum c,:

I'm ElementStar!
I'm a digital artist attending uni so if you want to talk about art or Shakespeare, hit me up. Also, cats. I'm way more active on DA and Discord under a slightly different username, but I need to refresh on site rules before linking any pages. That said, it's not that hard to find via my now-little-used CS account.
I use she/they pronouns and if any of you remember me, I swear I'm not an awkward inept kid anymore lmao Now I'm a socially-awkward adult who sometimes walks with a cane.

Oh, and if the Eldemore community has a Discord server, I'd love to be tossed an invite!
Hey everyone~
Not much to put here yet, hopefully that will change soon!
ElementStar

Re: Trying to come back!

Postby Sphye » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:49 am

Howdy, ElementStar!

The forums are, for the most part, pretty slow-going at the moment on account of Eldemore's hiatus. It's delightful to see a new introduction!~

The Elde community has an unofficial discord server that you can find here. ^v^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Introductions