hey, I'm new! ♡

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

hey, I'm new! ♡

Postby zane. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:50 pm

hi all! I stumbled upon this site from a user from chicken smoothie, and they are surprisingly similar! just wanted to say hello and that any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
zane.

Re: hey, I'm new! ♡

Postby Amphibious » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello, zane.! Welcome to Eldemore! :)
Amphibious

Postby KisaWolfz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Welcome to Eldemore! My name is Kisa.

I hope you will have a really good time with us here. The community is very friendly so please, do not be shy! If you would like to get to know some users I would suggest going to the Forum Games first. Its a good way to open up and learn about others. If you have any questions feel free to message any of the Staff on Eldemore. Or you can always ask on the Site Q&A as someone will respond shortly. However you always can refer to the Beginners Guide and it can answer questions for you, especially on how to get started with the Adoptable pet side of Eld.

I really hope you will enjoy it here in Eldemore with us. If you run into any issues regarding anything always remember to feel free to ask~
KisaWolfz

Postby Mira » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:46 am

Hello zane.!

Welcome to Eldemore. My name is Mira and I'm here to greet you. I hope you feel comfortable with the site and find your path through everything.
I'm sure you will like it here and I can't wait to see you actively around our forum.
If you ever occur a problem, or you want to chat, feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

I wish you a lot of fun with collecting pets and chatting with other Eldemorians. :)

Mira

Return to Introductions