uhh hey

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

uhh hey

Postby ShabbiiTabbii » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Haven't made an intro post yet but I'm Reno, and I've been lurking since juuuuust before the mega-hiatus began I've been here over a year already hh, but I just haven't really crawled out of my cave to say hi.

I have VERY little knowledge of Eldemore still, so maybe I'll grow to learn everything

I'm on Chickensmoothie a little more, and I'm also waaaaaay more active on DA and FlightRising than anywhere else

CS: .:Nerdbriittle:.
DA: Altoviireo
FR: Shabbiitabbii
ShabbiiTabbii

Re: uhh hey

Postby Coyote » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi, Reno! It's nice to meet you.
    Eldemore is a little slow right now, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the update once it's completed. The concept over here is pretty simple. It's much like Chicken Smoothie, with monthly pet releases and regular events, as well as all the regular forum stuff. The biggest difference is that Eldemore has a cohesive lore that all site events and pet releases connect into. Previously, events involved a continuing plot with regular characters as we follow their journey alongside the player (you!).

Gosh, I miss those events. Can't wait to find out what happens next! It's like getting to participate in a comic book or something.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Re: uhh hey

Postby Goblin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:59 pm

Hello! Eldemore is still going to be on hiatus for what looks like months, but I promise it'll be worth continuing to stick around for. I'm also on CS and FR but honestly once I discovered Eld everything else took the backseat as it quickly became my favorite.

If you still want to hang out you could trade for old pets here for CS and FR stuff, and you can pick 20 pets from my Newbies Freebies group in the meantime.
Goblin

Return to Introductions