[ ❝ αт ηιgнт'ѕ єη∂ - Discussion & Characters ]

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: [ ❝ αт ηιgнт'ѕ єη∂ - Discussion & Characters ]

Postby Silvereil » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:12 am

Of course! Tell me which monster lead you'd like and I'll have that and all the others reserved for you.
Silvereil

Postby muriel » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:19 am

Ahh, Siren please! They seem to be the most interesting! I'll have my coded forms up soon! Not tonight, as I have HW to do, but I'll get working!
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Silvereil » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:25 am

Okay sounds good. I'll reserve those spots now. There's not really too much of a rush right now, so don't worry too much.
Silvereil

Re: ➣ Jᴀʀᴇᴅ Bʀᴏɴsᴏɴ [ A Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ Gᴏʟᴅ ]

Postby Silvereil » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:01 pm

╔════════════════╗
ᴀɢᴇ. 24 | ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ. 29 March
ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ. Aries ♈ | ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. Male
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ. 181 cm | ʜᴀɪʀ. Brown
ᴇʏᴇs. Brown | sᴋɪɴ. Light Tan
ʙᴜɪʟᴅ. Tall, agile | sᴄᴇɴᴛ. Cedar

ᴘᴇʟᴛ. ----
sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴇʏᴇs. ----
ᴀʟɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ. Human Wolf Ally

╚════════════════╝
fc; Bronson Pelletier
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
More of the laid-back type, Jared is a very light-hearted and joking sort of person. He always enjoys a good pun or a good joke and isn't afraid to sometimes bend the rules for the sake of some fun. It can drive some people (like his sister) a little crazy. When he sees someone feeling down, he just has to go and try to cheer him/her up. He can be serious and focused when absolutely needed, and he's a reliable person others can count on. At times, depending on the girl, he can be more flirtatious and playful. Occasionally, he can be a bit troublesome, but mostly, he's a good guy with a heart of gold.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
All images to their respectful owners; Coding and character by Silvereil
╔════════════════╗
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Rachel Bronson
(sister, wolf)
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ. Heterosexual
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ. Keep trying...

ʟɪᴋᴇs. Movies, bars,
jokes, games, running
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs. Serious people,
the dark, sad moments
ғᴇᴀʀs. Being alone, losing
loved ones, suffocating

ɴᴏᴛᴇs. A distant relative of Alex
Lahote. Is of Cree descent. He
has the wolf gene, but it's dormant
so he can't phase like his sister.
Has a brother-like relationship
with Alex.

╚════════════════╝
Jared was the second born of two children to Savannah and Eric Bronson. His sister, Rachel, was born a year earlier. He and Rachel grew up in Quentin, a town a little ways south of the Blackwater area. Both his parents were humans, but his mother knew of the Wolfblood gene that ran in the family, so they were raised on stories of the wolves.

Life for Jared was pretty normal. He grew up in a normal house hold, went to school, had lots of friends, etc. Sometimes he was picked on by some of the other boys, but he never took it to heart and often just let it fly over his head. It was one of the times he was being picked on when Rachel first shifted, doing so to protect him. Up until that point, he hadn't entirely believed his mother's stories about the wolves, but seeing his sister in her wolf form proved it all true and he was hooked.

He waited and waited for his shift to come, but it never came, and he grew bitter. He pushed her away, jealous of her ability and angry that he wasn't able to phase like she could. His mother spent more of her time with Rachel, helping her control her phases. This left Jared on his own quite a bit, something he resented.

Slowly, over time, Rachel began to get a better hold of her phasing and control it more easily. At the same time, Jared started to adjust to the idea that his sister could phase and he couldn't. While it still made him a little bitter at times, he stopped pushing her away as much and the two of them grew closer again.
Silvereil

odessa loraine la'rue

Postby muriel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:49 pm

T,

odessa loraine la'rue

Race: Siren
Personality: Odessa comes off as kind, caring, and honest, but in truth she is a soul sucking siren who feeds off your love for her. With a tempting voice, illuding smile, and power to kill, she isn't one you want to be around if you know her personally. Odessa is not one to run from danger, and will fight to the death. WIth immenent healing powers, she can heal herself quickly, and at any time. Beating her in a fight is never easy, and you will have to outwit her to win. Never let her kind and caring side fool you, it's all a farce.

Digging Deeper:
Odessa was born in a year unkown, however not ancient, probably around that of Midieval times. She has all of this planets history traced in her mind from midieval times to the present. She remembers everything and forgets nothing. She is smart and witty in her ways of enticing her victims, and will stop at nothing to lure them in. From birth, she knew what she was, and how to manifest her power at will.

Her voice is luster and soft, but when she sings, you will be immediately enticed by her blue-eyed gaze, unable to look away. She will lead you somewhere where no one else would bother to go, and without realizing it, you will have been dragged to your death. Perhaps you realize it was a trap all along after you have begun to fall off the edge. The edge of what? A cliff perhaps. But that's just how Odessa is. Tempting, but never is she fair.

Her underlings tend to follow in her footsteps, using her tactics to lure in their victims. She is proud of her group. They do very well. Never has any human or any other victim seen past her tricks. She and her group of fellow Sirens will never perish.
x
x
x
x

"i wont give up on you, so don't give up on me"
--odessa loraine la'rue
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Silvereil » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Accepted. She's been added to the front.

*Important: I added a small bit of extra info on to the ends of the Wolves' and general Monster descriptions. It's not a lot of information, but it's interesting.
Silvereil

Previous

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions