Looking For A RP Partner(s)!

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Looking For A RP Partner(s)!

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello! I'm NightAssassin! Nice to meet you! As you can see from the title, I'm looking for an RP partner.

I currently am only looking for an Eldemore RP. You don't have to be an animal, though. You can be a human if you want.

If you have an idea for an RP, please tell me! I'm open to anything. Except for romance. I hate mushy things. (I swear I cringed while watching the Star Wars Prequels and I love Star Wars.)

Please reply if interested! I'll check as often as I can manage!
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Re: Looking For A RP Partner(s)!

Postby Willzel » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:53 am

I may be interested! I have some rough ideas for Eldemore-based characters that I'm itching to try out somewhere. I'm not big on gushy things either, and I prefer when romances develop rather than two characters having crushes from the start(Unless we decide they knew each other before? idk).
---
he * him
Willzel

Postby NightAssassin » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:15 am

Alright! So, do you have any ideas on what you want the RP to be about?

ImageGlitchbreaker

I'm personally going to RP as this pet. Oh, maybe the RP can be about your character trying to find and befriend (due to the "myths") my character but my character is playing hard to get and tries to glitch out our RP world.

"The Glitch is an anomalous ancient that disrupts the fabric of reality. This creature, thought a myth to many, has spawned countless tales of sabotage, mischief, and betrayal, as well as horror stories of broken code that produces vague error messages that take hours to fix. Some say the Glitch comes from beyond the fourth wall, others say that it spawned from the darkest midst of the Vale, but all will agree that this elusive beast intends nothing but mishap for Eldemore." - The Eldemore Codex
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Willzel » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Ah, sorry for the late response! My internet's been pretty terrible lately, it's been shutting off until evening. I'm not really sure what to do for the RP setting, since Glitch is based on modern devices, maybe a "cyberpunk" alternative world? Or time shenanigans allowing advanced tech, in the spirit of the current event?

I'd probably RP as my halfborn wolfkin and her companion dire, though they're still very new characters.
---
he * him
Willzel

Postby NightAssassin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Ooo… The cyberpunk alt universe sounds interesting!

Yeah. I know what you mean. I once made offsite traders wait 2 weeks for my reply since I couldn't get my Internet to work. Oops?

So… Do you just wanna start RPing right here or do you want to make another thread in the Eld Roleplay section and let other people join if they wish to?

Also, you can RP as anyone you want! I usually give my characters a basic head canon and develop it as I see fit during the RP so normally, the character ends up totally different that how I intended it to be.

Last bumped by NightAssassin on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:05 pm.
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx