Interest check: Eldemore roleplay

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Interest check: Eldemore roleplay

Postby Verdana » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Hey all!

I'm peering back in from the murk of my dissertation, and would like to start writing again. I've always enjoyed Eldeverse, and have two ideas that I'd like to check interest in:

1. There's a war on

Based in the current Sealerverse of Eldemore, Oblivion is around and about, and it is drawing time for Eldemore to go to war. Behind the scenes, the ancients and their summoners have come together to decide whether they stand for, or against, humanity. The roleplay would start at this meeting - probably the first in hundreds of years - and move on into preparations for battle, from one side or another, possibly with a split if different ancients and summoners disagreed. I thought it might be kinda cool ^^ first come first serve on existing ancients, with as much out-of-canon editing as need be.

2. Dire Legion

Following an alternate plotline in the same sort of context: Someone, or something, is creating an army of dire wolves. You have been hand-picked and invited to join its ranks. You find yourself in a room filled with newly-weaned dire wolf puppies and your heart beats in your throat as one waddles over to you. So starts your life of training for a purpose you are not quite sure of, but are determined to find out about.

These plots can both go through a lot of editing. But is anyone interested in either of these core plotlines?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Verdana

Re: Interest check: Eldemore roleplay

Postby Silverhart » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:12 am

Oooh! I like both of those ideas! I can see both making for great roleplays.

I really like the first idea with the ancient's gathering together. I don't think I'd have any interest in playing an Ancient (well... maybe one or two might catch my fancy...), but playing as a summoner might make an interesting experience.

I like the second idea as well. Personally, I think it suits my tastes better, since it gives the opportunity to develop a whole new character (or rework an old character XP), and a new bond, and also for lots of fun action. Also I'm intrigued as to who exactly this army might serve... Hmm...

I dislike having to make new characters for roleplays but I am intrigued by both enough to probably bend that rule. Plus, we need more Eld roleplays, especially ones with interesting plots.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Verdana » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:38 am

Hey Silver! Missed you!

I'm also quite keen to do the dire wolf one. If nobody else is interested, do you want to try it on our lonesome?

Verdana

Postby Silverhart » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Same Verdana! ^^ Great to see you around the site again!

I think it would be a fun roleplay with a few more people honestly. If no one else shows interest though we could always start and hope others join in.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Polly44 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm

I haven't role-played for years and even then i hardly did it as i don't think it lasted very long. But i have to admit that the second one about the Dire army is really catching my interest.
I'd certainly be tempted to try it.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Verdana » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:53 pm

It would be cool to have you Polly! I don't feel strongly about having a word or literacy limit. Silver, is this important to you?

I reckon best course of action is to put up a thread then, and see what happens. Sound good? I'm a truly useless coder, be warned.

Verdana

Postby Silverhart » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:20 pm

I tend to like writing a nice sized paragraph or two myself, but it doesn't matter to me how much or little other players write - as long as the story's kept moving, and I can understand what's happening, I'm good. ^^ So no, not important to me at all. XP
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby NightAssassin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Ooo... Both seem interesting!

I've never done any true Eldemore-based roleplaying, but I certainly have done other Roleplays before!

I'd be willing to join! So long as I can RP as my Glitch Ancient.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Verdana » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi NightAssassin.

If you're interested in joining the Dire Legion, that need not apply XD That seems to be the roleplay we're going with right now.

On that note, first draft of the Dire Legion is up!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10770

Please advise me on more squadrons to include. Would love some feedback!

Verdana

Postby Polly44 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Verdana wrote:Hi NightAssassin.

If you're interested in joining the Dire Legion, that need not apply XD That seems to be the roleplay we're going with right now.

On that note, first draft of the Dire Legion is up!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10770

Please advise me on more squadrons to include. Would love some feedback!

Perhaps inclusion of a "New Recruit" squad? So we all start off at the same level and can then branch out into our own preferred area. But looks really good to me. :D Need to decide on my character and Dire now.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Next

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions