My Island Of Creation

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: My Island Of Creation

Postby Lailic » Fri May 23, 2014 1:05 am

Koda James Russell
[img]IMAGE%20HERE[/img]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Basics

My Name :
Koda James Russell
My Nickname:
"Koda isn't short enough for you?"
My Age :
My Gender :
Male
My Occupation:
"I'm a CEO at my father's law firm and I teach a dance class in my spare time."

On The Outside

My Hair:
"My hair is jet black and longish but not too long. Its really soft and no you can not touch it."
My Eyes :
"My Right eye is dark blue and my left is a deep green."
My Body :
"I have a muscular build. And I'm tall.. Er.. That's all you want to know right?"
My Scars :
"One along my side where I got into a fight when I was younger"

My Relationships

Siblings :
"I have an older brother"
Parents :
"Both are alive and well. I have a good relationship with both of them."
Relationship:
Single
Ex-Relationships:
"Two, and I really don't want to talk about it. One was not in her right mind and the other... She died."
Crush :
I'm not seeking a relationship.
Friends :
PM me and I'll add your character here
Enemies :
PM me and I'll add your character here

On The Inside

My Personality

Dependable
Koda is very reliable, he can be counted on to always come through with his end of the deal.

Determined
Koda is always ready to devote full strength and concentrated attention to anything that he is wanting to do.

Easy-Going
Koda is fairly laid back, calm and relaxed

Independent
Koda not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion. He would rather be a leader then follow the crowd any day.

Guarded
Its hard to get to Koda. He doesn't let his guard down easily and while he may seem easy going his always sizing you up. He wont let just anyone in.

My Story
"I was the second child of my family. I grew up in a happy house and was always more focused on my studies and sports to really pay much attention to girls growing up. In my senior year of high school I got bit with the love bug and started dating Lindsey. She was the best girlfriend for about two years. And then she started acting weird and everything went down hill. I took a break from dating. I didn't want to deal with another girl like her. I was in collage and I met Chloe, I loved Chloe and we dated for five years. I was going to propose on her birthday... And she got hit by a car. She was in a coma and the doctors couldn't save her. She died. My heart was broken. That's why I don't want to get into another relationship. I don't want to go though either of those experiences."

My Preferences

My Orientation:
"I like people of the female species. Kay?"

What I Like
"Dancing I teach a class on hip hop and break dancing. I love to bird watch and can talk about birds for hours. My favorite bird is a falcon. I like to be able to do what I want without too much restriction."

What I don't Like
"I don't like those guys who think they can get any girl and treat them like crap. Listen man If I see you hitting some girl, you can bet everything you own I'll be hitting you. I hate whales... I've never liked them. Their just.. weird."

My Strengths Are
"I'm a great dancer and an amazing cook."

My Weaknesses Are
"I have an addiction to the Gym. I have to go. Every day.
I get angry easy, don't try me. I don't have the patience"

Form format © Lailic
Character © Lailic
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Previous

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions