What this section is for

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

What this section is for

Postby Commander Shepard » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Hello all ^^ While this section's title should be clear enough, I'd just like to clarify what his area is meant for.

In this section, you may:

-Create discussion topics for a roleplay to work out plot details without cluttering up your main thread
-Approve/deny characters without making it via pm or posting it on the main rp thread
-General OOC chatter between roleplayers, so long as it remains relevant to the rp overall.
-Storage threads for rp/character sheet codes, and characters/sheets. (All character sheets stored must still abide by Eldemore rules) If you do make a storage thread, please make sure it is relevant to Eldemore rps! Do not simply use this is a storage ground for things for other sites, use their forums; or store code and such in a PM to yourself.

All threads here must still abide by the main rp section rules as well ^^ If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me!
(They/he/she)
Call me Shepard or Paine!

...art|| trade
.Shep || -
...You can fight
...like a krogan
run like a leopard
but you'll never be better
than Commander Shepard!

...by viddi
...Image
Commander Shepard