»ɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ« || House Sorting && Auditions

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: »ɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ« || House Sorting && Auditions

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:51 am

NAME;; Archimedes, Trinity Lyrica
AGE;; 17 as of May 8th.
YEAR;; 7th year
GENDER;; Female
BLOOD STATUS;; Half-blood
FAMILIAR;; Blake the cat is a pure white, supine figure, with the size of a kitten but the haughtiness of a puma. While her name does contradict her appearance, it quite adequately describes her personality; barbed, prickly, anti-social, and snobbish, this cat is at no one's beck and call and makes sure everyone knows it. Still, she seems reluctant to leave Trinity's side.
SPECIAL REQUEST;; Legilimency and Occlumency; while more accomplished a Legilimency, Trinity is still quite poor at both, and her powers are usually fleeting, although she has gotten past the "wild and uncontrollable" phase.
PATRONUS;; A snake.
PERSONALITY;; A quiet and insufferably shy individual, Trinity is quite easily influenced and her self-esteem is not on the good side. Quite the loner, Trinity hides most everything about her under a cold, blank shell, which most people dislike and stray from at first glance. A quite keen and cunning person with an eye for strategy and a mind fit for creativeness, as well as a hardened independence, Trinity is... complicated. Calm and with a seemingly limitless patience and uncanny memory, this sable-haired girl would be quite nice, if but for one fact. Due to events from when she was young, she has a harder time than most distinguishing wrong from right, and will often cross "the line" if prodded by others.
HISTORY;; Born to a wizard father and muggle mother, Trinity's first memory is of her father taking her away from her mother by force. An unstable and rough man, Trinity's childhood was rough and rocky, but was not venturing into any dark territory. Not until exactly a yer before she was sent to Hogwarts; with dinner on the table, Trinity was awaiting her father's return when the front door slammed, Trinity's father rushing in like an enraged bull with wild eyes and vibrant, crimson red splattering his clothes and staining his fingertips. Ignoring everything, the man grabbed Trinity's face in what might have been a maternal gesture if not for the the crushing grip and the blood, her father grabbed her and apparated, Trinity returning alone a few hours later clutching a deflated soccer ball. Found three days later because she no longer went to school and there was no way to contact her, Trinity was sprawled on the ground, still clutching the soccer ball, a dead look in her eyes; she would have most likely remained standing if her legs had the strength. Seeing as Trinity was quite shy even before the incident, no one saw anything remotely different after the sable-haired girl recuperated from the shock of losing a parent and the bruises on her face. Trinity went to Hogwarts a year later, and her past has remained quite hush-hush, the few that know it being herself and the headmaster, along with a few teachers. And even then, Trinity is the only one who knows what happened in those few, short hours.
IMAGE;; xXx

NAME;; Auroboros, Xavier Adams
AGE;; 17 years old; birthday is June 2nd.
YEAR;; 7th
GENDER;; Male
BLOOD STATUS;; Half-Blood
FAMILIAR;; An eagle owl -large for it's size- with standard markings but ashy, silvery eyes. Slightly agressive and territorial, this owl often circles his owner when feeling threatened, and tends to shriek at anyone who he deems is invading his "territory". However, rarely does this animal resort to physical attack.
SPECIAL REQUEST;; None.
PATRONUS;; A -surprise, surprise!- Grizzly.
PERSONALITY;; A bold and loud fellow, Xavier tends to lumber about like a clumsy bear, none that observant and often blundering onto shaky ground simply because he cannot stop but blurt whatever he's thinking. Prone to fits of primal anger, Xavier is often seen to be a monster of a man, his stature and imposing figure often strengthening the image. However, instead of being a classic Grizzly, Xavier is more of a small cub, with a hidden innocence and an astonishing and often unwelcome truthfulness. A person of a couple layers rather than many, Xavier's personality -or at least, most of it- belies his gruff appearance, as he is quite compassionate and kind, as well as steadfastly loyal to his friends, which he often makes in a heartbeat. Quick to smile and laugh -and consequentially, as easy to anger- Xavier is merely a happy-go-lucky fellow with a shorter fuse than most, as well as the heart of a noble lion. Or should it be bear?
HISTORY;; Xavier lived relatively normally, with his single mother, who was a witch. When he was young, he was often posessed by the unrestrained curiosity and reckless abandon that seems to plague most under ten years old, near unsatiable unless he romped through the woods surrounding their property for a few hours, or his mother sat him down and performed magic "tricks", which seemed like the coolest thing in the world to Xavier's seven-year old mind, and also left him quite knowledgeable about a lot of small, aesthetic spells, which he still uses to please a lotf wizard younglings he comes across, as well as the first and second years. Xavier came to hogwarts like any regular wizard, but also almost got jailed for showing a police officer the secret train platform. Or trying to, at least; while the police officer did not quite see where Xavier went, he did get a sore nose and two bruises on his head. Narrowly escaping muggle justice, Xavier spent the rest of his first year working on a reputation of being a daredevil and the undesputable class clown, goofing off as he pleased, with no woods to reign in his recklessness. Having passed his O.W.L.S. -though perhaps not with flying colors- and is preparing for the N.E.W.T.S. this year, though perhaps not as much as his teachers would have liked, seeing as there is a certain tournament occupying his one-track mind.
IMAGE;; xXx

If there is anything I'm missing, please tell me. ^^
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby acexxspade » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

Sorry this took so long! D: It was hard to find Trinity a wand. xD but btw I love both of your characters.

TRINITY ACCEPTED!
WAND;; Pine Wood, Unicorn Hair Core, Brittle, and 11 inches long.
HOUSE;; Slytherin!
OTHER;; None.

WAND EXPLANATION;;
unicorn hair core. Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard.

Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing.

pine wood. The straight-grained pine wand always chooses an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and spells. Many wandmakers insist that pine wands are able to detect, and perform best for, owners who are destined for long lives, and I can confirm this in as much as I have never personally known the master of a pine wand to die young. The pine wand is one of those that is most sensitive to non-verbal magic.

XAVIER ACCEPTED!
WAND;; Dogwood, Dragon Heartstring Core, slightly bendy, and 13 inches long.
HOUSE;; Gryfindor!
OTHER;; None.

WAND EXPLANATION;;
dragon heartstring core. As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner.

The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.

dogwood. Dogwood is one of my own personal favourites, and I have found that matching a dogwood wand with its ideal owner is always entertaining. Dogwood wands are quirky and mischievous; they have playful natures and insist upon partners who can provide them with scope for excitement and fun. It would be quite wrong, however, to deduce from this that dogwood wands are not capable of serious magic when called upon to do so; they have been known to perform outstanding spells under difficult conditions, and when paired with a suitably clever and ingenious witch or wizard, can produce dazzling enchantments. An interesting foible of many dogwood wands is that they refuse to perform non-verbal spells and they are often rather noisy
acexxspade

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:19 am

Oh, it's perfectly alright! I think you've found the perfect wand for both of them. cx

Hopefully, I can play Trinity out well, because It's going to be fun playing her as "suggestable". xD
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby acexxspade » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:08 am

@INFINITE;; Don't worry, I've already been plotting both of them in my head meeting Kane. xD I tend to do that.

@EVERYONE;; Please feel free to plot and talk about the rp within the discussion thread. :]
acexxspade

Postby Dr.Neko » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm

NAME;; Potter, Adler
AGE;; 15
YEAR;; 5th
GENDER;; Male
FAMILIAR;; http://tiger.towson.edu/~ahaske2/cute-cat[1].jpg Cat Vince
SPECIAL REQUEST;; (May he be a animagus?)
PATRONUS;; He does have one, he was taught just recently by his father how to conjure one. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... s_Fox2.JPG
PERSONALITY;; Will rp out(Will add if you want me too)
HISTORY;; Optional but preferred for sorting purposes.
IMAGE;; Image

NAME;; Potter, Louis
AGE;; 15
YEAR;; 5th
GENDER;; Male
FAMILIAR;; http://tiger.towson.edu/~ahaske2/cute-cat[1].jpg Owl Skippy and twins with Adler
SPECIAL REQUEST;; (May he be a animagus?)
PATRONUS;; He does have one, he was taught just recently by his father how to conjure one. http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... SONALITY;; Will rp out(Will add if you want me too)
HISTORY;; Optional but preferred for sorting purposes.
IMAGE;; Image
“My first real crush was...Louis Tomlinson.”
― Harry Styles
“And I'd marry you, Harry. Because it rhymes.”
― Louis Tomlinson

ImageImage
Dr.Neko

Postby acexxspade » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 pm

@DR.NEKO;; Err.. ^-^ Just a couple things. First off, the reason I would like to have personality descriptions is for sorting purposes. I sort each character based on their personality and histories. Its not entirely random.

Also, it makes me nervous that you made them potters mainly because I haven't yet stated whether Albus Potter (being the recent headmaster) has any children. So if you would like to continue with this idea then please pm me. :]
acexxspade

Previous

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions