SPADE'S CHARACTER ORGANIZATION

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

SPADE'S CHARACTER ORGANIZATION

Postby acexxspade » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:49 am

Please do not post here, this is for my character organization needs. I'm not going to post anything long, but if you would like to plot something up with any of my characters please feel free to pm me. ^-^
acexxspade

Re: SPADE'S CHARACTER ORGANIZATION

Postby acexxspade » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:50 am

KROSS, EMILIO RAILEY [MILO20]

19 years | male | scout | western | enhanced
"Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you never get back."

»THE PUPPET &&the world's creation

»LOOK IN THE MIRROR Emilio Kross is small. This is probably the first thing about him you will notice. He's about 5' 3'' tall and thin with a weight of 135 lbs. Yeah, he's tiny for a guy. This makes his body a bit fragile when it comes to fighting with strength. I mean he's good at Parkouring, but only because he has some good upper body strength. He was built for speed, agility, and graceful movements. His legs may be short, but his small body frame and quick reflexes allow him to almost fly.

If you can't really tell just by looking at him, I'll tell you. Milo is Italian and you can definitely here it in his voice. His accent is real. But you probably wouldn't see it in his appearance. You would see his mother's Irish side instead. His hair is a bright red that could stand him out in a crowd just about anywhere. His eyes are a similar crimson color. Deep and almost void of emotions they are. He's able to hide his feelings from his face pretty well. His hair is slightly messy just because it naturally won't stay brushed.

His fingers are long and thin, being the perfect instrument fingers, but Milo doesn't play, and doesn't really care to play.

Just because Milo is small and thin, doesn't mean he's not well built. Emilio enjoy's taking care of his body and so finds himself good looking. He's not "ripped," but he eats healthy and excersizes.

»ME, MYSELF, AND I
outside

.a victim of ARROGANCE.
This will probably always be your first impression of Emillio. An arrogant punk that always thinks about himself. Watches out for number one and doesn't care what anyone else thinks about him. Has a difficult time listening to others, especially when he wants to be the center of attention. Seems very proud and above everyone his own age. He's not at all bossy, but he doesn't like to be bossed either. His philosophy? "How you treat me, is how I'll treat you."

.the sarcastic JOKER.
Quiet the joker. No matter what the situation he's put into, his mouth always talks with sarcasm. Whether its to be mean or not, there is always a comment. Its quite obvious by now that he likes to be the center of attention.

.trademark of a TROUBLEMAKER.
When not on a mission or hanging out with friends Emilio is loud! He's loud, pushy, and a cause for trouble. in an auditorium of screaming people, Emillio would be the loudest. When he wants something done he will bother you and bother you till he gets his way. If something happens on one side of the room and Milo is laughing on the other side you know it was his fault.

.a level of RESPECT.
Despite the rude and self observed shell Milo has surrounded himself with, he has a level of honor to him. Chivalry? mmnot really. Though he does have a code he follows. If high enough in rank, he will do what he can to show respect. Its mainly to get noticed and other selfish reasons, but it's how it goes. If you are someone older then him that he cares for then he will listen and truthfully respect you. Women? Children? Well, they are people and they are important to the world, so he spares them. He spares and saves them to be noticed. Though Truly he hasn't had the true contact with a single women so their significance isn't really that important to him quite yet.

.laws of JUDGEMENT.
Emillio may be Arrogant and selfish, but he doesn't judge. Honestly, he doesn't care who you are, where you've been, or what you've done. If your a person, he will talk to you. but you have to walk up to him and talk cause if you don't he won't notice you. Its not your fault and neither is he trying to ignore you. If you talk, he'll talk, its that simple. Or you have to do something worth his attention. And no matter what you do, you can't make the situation awkward around him. He has a way of taking the awkward out of the situation.

.the perfect SPY.
Need someone sneaky and quiet? Need an eavesdropper or thief? Milo's your kid. He may be loud and obnoxious, but he's good at his job. He's also small in stature and can get into those smaller spaces. Not to mention he loves to parkour, but what does that have to do with spying. Everything! If he's quiet about it anyway...

.the heart of a CHILD.
Sometimes, not very often, you will find Milo in a calm and kind mood. Mostly to children ten years old and younger. He loves children, despite what it says above. Especially when he gets to play around with them and cause trouble with them. He's also a hopeless romantic when it comes to women. Though that doesn't mean he realizes the value of them.

.void of FEELING.
For the most part, Milo has the ability to hide his true emotions. he tries to keep a bright expression for the sake of those he cares about most. And to keep them hidden from people he doesn't know. There are those rare times when he blows his top and lets out all of his emotions at once, but that is the most extreme case scenario and only happens when provoked. Normally he shows his true feelings when by himself, just to make sure the latter doesn't happen.

.survival of the FITTEST.
Being trained as an assassin and living on the streets for most of his life allows Milo the ability to survive without the help of others. He's constantly alert of his surroundings, even when asleep. When he does sleep it's usually a light cover. He always has a weapon with him and his senses never close. Even in stressful, blow up moods. His mind is disciplined, from his training, enough to catch a fly out of the air with chop sticks and his concentration level can take his mind into a tunnel so long that he can sit and wait for five days at the most without needing to move.

.a natural WARRIOR.
Milo has complete control over his own body, but thats not the best part about him. Milo is a strategist. Figuring a way into, through, and out of a situation is his purpose. He loves the adrenaline of a good mission. He can use just about any type of dagger from his life as a street boy, but he prefers his hidden blade for short distance and his throwing knives for long distance.

.emillio means RIVAL.
Another problem Milo has that he has a hard time controlling, is his need for competition. It's his name after all. Emillio means rival. It's in his blood. He is more competitive then a professional football player. It's nothing personal against anyone, it's just his personality. It came from his father.

.a good SPORT.
You would probably think of Milo as a sore looser when he fights and looses, but you couldn't be more wrong. He appreciates the fact of loosing. It gives him the ability to learn from his mistakes and move on. Though, he knows to be more careful when he's in an actual fight with an actual enemy. He knows the difference between being beaten and about to die. If necessary, he will escape early unless there is an important reason for him to stay. He will only get out of range though so that he can regroup himself and get back into the game.

.needs his MUSIC.
Milo LOVES music. I mean loves. You will not see him go anywhere without his over sized headphones. Sometime's you'll hear him sing a long too, though not very often. His voice could totally make the cut, but currently it's not his priority. Though he would be a nice singer in a band or something. And he is good at picking up random instruments and playing songs on them. I guess you could say he's a music prodigy, but like I said, it's not his main priority right now, so you won't see it happen often. Maybe if his past had been different, but not now anyway.

inside

.no self WORTH.
The reason Milo acts so arrogant and loud all the time is, because he sees himself as expendable. He has no self worth due to past issues. He doesn't believe he is good enough so he pretends to be better then he really looks. Its all hush hush to everyone, and to tell the truth he doesn't think about it all the time either. Mostly because he pushes it from his mind and reacts with silly comments.

.absence of TRUST.
Despite his careless and arrogant exterior, Milo trusts no one. Not even the leaders have earned his trust. But even then Milo is careful. Even the person closest to him is held at a slight distance. Not because he thinks they will hurt him. but more incase they died or left.

»HIS-STORY His parents were your everyday irish mother and italian father living in the safe home of Ireland. Though, as he grew up, his father became more and more absent from his life. Eventually leaving the family all together. Even after he disappeared, milo valued his father over everything else, trying to be like him as best he could. He lived with his mother up to the age of ten when his house was attacked by a small group of terrorists. His father showed up there that night and made him slip through the back of the house and into the alleyways behind it. Moments after he slipped away the house went up in flames with his parents still inside. So he slipped over the next buildings with great difficulty and saw a man in a black cloak and a crescent shaped scar on his arm.

From that day till his twelfth birthday he lived on the streets constantly searching for food and stealing knives from peoples houses to protect himself. He did a pretty good job until he was found by the black hooded man again and cornered in a back alleyway. It was then that Desmond found and saved him from the this man, who seemed to be working for himself, and he joined up with him and a small group of self-appointed assassins looking for the terrorists whom had killed his mother and father, including the hooded man. The hooded man escaped and Milo vowed to find and kill him.

He worked hard to become a full fledged assassin. But it was shortly after that when Desmond disappeared all together. Since the fact that Milo had gotten very attached to the assassin as a leader, mentor, and friend, it had driven his emotions crazy and the other assassins prevented him from looking for him in fear that something might happen to him too. They had him continue his training. This frustrated the boy so he decided to conduct his own search for his mentor away from the other assassins. He slipped away from the group, undetected and went looking for his mentor.

There was one point in his search where he did come face to face with the hooded man once again. They had a vicious fight, one that lasted quite awhile, but only because the hooded man was playing with him and mocking with him about his father. Milo became enraged and lost the fight. The hooded man laughed at him and said, "Find me when your a better fighter, then we will see who is stronger than whom."

Feeling like a complete idiot, Milo went into what he thought might be hiding. From everyone. Living within his father's home country, Italy, Milo had started (what he'd like to call) a new life. By this time he was eighteen and couldn't go to school, but he did make a few friends and start his own band called the Cloud Nine Residents. He still often went through that fight over and over again in his memory, listing every mistake he had made. This was the way he learned. This was the way he was going to defeat the hooded man. He also learned that, when he went through the fight once again, he could see the hooded man's strategies, and he thought that maybe he could out smart him.

But it was all too soon that the end of the world came and the lockdown happened. They took him from his home and brought him to the Western base to be locked with everyone else. Personally he had no hard feelings about it. The hooded man would be dead and he would get to live on. There wasn't much (other than the prospect of Desmond potentially dying also) that Milo could live for.

He awoke 20 years later in a dead panic as there was the sudden issue that he couldn't see anything. He had lost his eyesight during the twenty year slumber period. At first it terrified him as he had lost his ability to do any of his fighting and communicating correctly, but after awhile he realized that he could change his eyesight at will. From blind, to x-ray, to infrared. But he can also change the frequencies at which he can hear. It is as if he is more sensitive to the Electromagnetic-spectrum.

»THE MAGIC CARPET &&the whispering phantom

»WEAPON .stiletto.
Being italian has it's moments. Just because he doesn't have the dark hair or light tan skin of one doesn't mean it's not in his blood. His weapon is a little beautiful dagger that goes by the name of a Stiletto. The handle of his blade is small and fits easily in small hands. The whole blade from tip to tip is about 12 inches long. The handle being about four of those 12 and the blade being the other 8 inches. His entire weapon is a strong, but very light metal called titanium. Normally being made into a stabbing weapon, and not a cutting knife, his blade may be thin but his edges are rougher than the average Stiletto blade. The metal it is made out of gives the color a snowy whitish tint.

»ABILITY
.electromagnetic sensitivity.
The ability to adjust his sight and hearing along the wavelengths of the electromagnectic spectrum. (Including Light waves, sound waves, and radiation waves.) More details in the link within the history.

»KEY ATTRIBUTES [i]
.strengths.
    » built for speed;; Being small can have it's advantages, and it just so happens that the advantage it gives Milo is speed. It's his greatest strength, even when he has very low physical strength. It would be quite hard to catch up to this kid, even when he talks cause his voice can role at 10 miles a second. [I'm exaggerating of course.]
    » quick on his feet;; Agile as a fox, Milo has complete control over his own bodily movements. He moves swiftly, elegantly, and focus's way too much on them. His reflexes are no more than a blur and can end his movements in the exact spot Milo wanted them to end up in.
    » focus on this;; Milo has this great way on being able to focus on just about anything. This allows him to think quickly in a dangerous situation and have confidence in himself.

.weaknesses.
    » land a punch;; Of course, being small also has it's set backs. For example, Milo is not very strong. And he would never be able to win a battle with mere strength. You know, unless he's going up against a five year old, of course.
    » avoid the pain;; If he gets into the right kind of trouble, Milo could be easily snapped like a twig. He's small and thin and meant for speed, not strength as I said above. He likes to parkour, but even that is dangerous for him if he somehow manages to fall.
    » the big picture;; Along with his ability to stay focused, there comes the weakness of not being able to see the bigger picture. He has a problem with not paying attention to his surroundings, only when he is in the middle of a fight. So he wouldn't really sense someone else coming at him from another direction. He only has the ability to pay attention to one thing in a fight.

»MORE INFO uh... none?

»THE OTHER WORDS &&what else is there to say

»LOVE INTEREST none

»CHILDREN none

»OTHER INFO Btw after reading this a bit, I realized that he had a very similar personality to Blackstar. I just wanted to let you know, that he was not based off him at all. He was based off the assassins creed idea, but I didn't get to use him at all, so i just decided to use him here.
acexxspade

Postby acexxspade » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 am

AYANE, RUSTLAN SHIEK [RUSS01]

21 years | male | leader | eastern | metazoa
"Intelligence without Ambition is like a bird without wings."

»LOOK IN THE MIRROR Everything about Rustlan, his choice of clothes, the way he wears his cloak, the demeanor in which he walks, the way his hair is kept and the way he holds himself suggests a sense of dignity and determination. He prefers to stand tall in light of any situation, even in the face of death or humiliation. His clothes, although not always chosen to look nice on his part are chosen instead to give him better speed and camouflage.

His hair is a nicely kept dark brown despite the fact that he spends a lot of his time fighting, practicing, and moving around. He spends time on his looks as a sign of respect for others rather than himself. Rustlan takes that mysterious air to the next level. Especially with his twin colored eyes. With one a calm warm brown and the other a shocking sky blue, Rustlan’s unwavering gaze keep hold of his most deep thoughts and keep everyone else at a surface level. He is about 5’3” and thinly built due to his samurai training.

»ME, MYSELF, AND I First things first, Rustlan can be downright naive. Especially when it comes to relational things. He can seem kind of standoffish, not because he doesn’t want to be around people, more like he doesn’t really know how to be around them despite his training in speaking to Royalty or people in high status. He usually has a calm smile on his face or a warm atmosphere around him that seems to overwhelm that mysterious air about him, but he tends to apologize a lot when he says or does something that he isn’t sure part of the social world. He really does try though to be as friendly to people as he can, even people of less importance, but he is careful about who he talks to in specific ways. He is very awkward with jokes and teasing because he often doesn’t understand the meaning behind it or won’t even know to laugh.

However, even though he can seem to be really oblivious to things don’t count him out. He is a brilliant fighter. His thought process is logical and strategic. He is constantly watching the area around him and looking at all sides. He goes for every detail and investigates thoroughly before choosing any side. His eye for detail is like a hawk’s. He thinks about the strategy before lashing out. Though it doesn’t take him long to think.

This boy is smart. Before getting himself into a fight he will make sure to study the person/people he is about to get into a fight with. He doesn’t overestimate or underestimate anyone. He doesn’t want to make any mistakes that will cost him time/pain/life. If the person he is about to fight, or could potentially fight, is stronger than him and he knows it, he will do his best NOT to fight them or find a way around them.

He was built for speed and he knows how to use it. Most of the time he can dance circles around his opponent. Don’t let him get in close, cause that is his greatest advantage. Without his weapons he will quickly resort to using his feet to kick. He was learning how to use his feet in offense before he was even walking.

Oh yeah, this brings me to his determination and dignity. Make Rustlan mad and his eyes will burn you if you look directly at them. In this way he is even more dangerous than before. Rustlan has nothing to lose or if he does you don’t mess with it. He will do whatever he can to keep you from putting your hands on what he cares for. Even if death for him is the consequence. Part of the reason he carried himself the way he does. There may be other reasons for pride but he isn’t sure what they are or where they come from.

Rustlan is also very polite. Often calling people by their surname or respective title, even if he isn’t required to. You might even hear him saying sorry a lot.

Other than that Rustlan can be a bit… dreamy… He’ll often stare off into space and think about something completely random and have absolutely nothing to do with what is being spoken about. He is normally in a good mood or a safe mood when this happens. Allowing himself to let down his guard the way he does. This might happen when he is with multiple people he “trusts” to wake him up when something important happens.

Trust… What a dangerous word. There are not many people he trusts. Rustlan has a hard time trusting. Even people he knows. He makes sure to get to know their character better before putting his life into their hands.

Last but not least, this boy loves to learn. He is happy to be taught by anyone who is willing to teach him. Whether they be good or bad. He wants to learn as much as he can. But don't think you can fool him by teaching him bad stuff. He guards his heart pretty well, and whatever you teach him, he will pick and choose which to believe.

»HIS-STORY The beginning of this page is torn off. There is no record of where Rustlan came from. He first woke up on the beach of Sendai, Japan at the age of six or seven hidden under the arm of a dead man. When he woke he had no recollection of who he was. He didn’t recognize the person with him or even realize that the person was dead. Or was supposed to be alive. So he ran. He ran onto the nearby city as fast as he could and quickly got himself lost. But he wasn’t lost for long. He was found by an older well off man that went by the name of Takashi Wo Ayane.

Because the child looked to be very weak and very ill Takashi took to taking care of the child. It took several weeks for the boy to come to full health, but Takashi was patient. During that crucial time Takashi noticed a strangeness and determination about the boy. He wasn't disrespectful, but neither did he seem to completely understand the world around him. That or he just seemed to see the world in a different light. He would often gaze out the window and wonder about the strangest things of life. So Takashi made up his mind to train the boy up in his ancient samurai art.

When the boy grew in strength and began to wake up and walk around more often, Desmond asked for his name. At first the boy couldn't remember, then said it was Rustlan. But other then that he didn't know anything. So Takashi adopted him and made him his only son.

One night, while Takashi was out, Rustlan found a sword in one of the cupboards around the house. Taking it outside he was able to use it almost perfectly (for a seven year old boy anyway). When Takashi came back and saw him, it took the Samurai a moment to tell the boy to put the sword down. Rustlan immediately did as he was told and put the sword point at the ground. Takashi noticed his skill in the sword and knew that he was going to train the boy. The sword was an heirloom from his own father, and seeing his interest and skill in the sword he told Rustlan that he would teach him and that he could keep the sword.

From this day on Rustlan was trained in both the ways of the Samurai and in sword fighting. Ten years later he became a full fledged Samurai (according to Takashi), and was even interacting with some of the more well known people of Japan.

Although when the comet came he was one of those chosen to be taken to the Eastern base. He was taken while his father was gone to speak with the Japanese government about the issue. He was taken to the United States and placed in a sleeping chamber. He woke up 20 years later with elongated, pointed claws and a mane like beard (which he shaved as soon as possible and continues to have to do so.) His personality also shifted slightly. While he still seems naive to social things, he has random fits of aggression and feels it is his duty to be at the top and protect what he now considers to be his pride.

This was how he came to be the leader of the Eastern base. Tactical knowledge and aggressive dominance.[/b]

»WEAPON .samurai katana.
Even though he isn't ethnically Japanese he was taught in the way of the Samurai Katana by his father.

»ANIMAL
.lion.
Longer, sharper nails. A mane that he continues to shave. Heightened speed and strength that he didn't have before. A voice that can shake the earth when loud enough. Random fits of aggression and dominance that he tries to hide as much as possible.

»MORE INFO [i]uh... none?

»LOVE INTEREST none, open

»CHILDREN none atm

»OTHER INFO None.
acexxspade

Postby acexxspade » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:16 pm

CARMICHEAL, ANGELA OLIVEA [ANG13]

18 years | female | healer | northern | enhanced
"The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."

»LOOK IN THE MIRROR beautiful. absolutely beautiful. not your normal female in the least. her hair falls nicely around her face and ends at the upper part of her back. the ash brown color of her hair blends perfectly with her beautiful, peach toned skin. shes tall for a girl, but very well balanced. Her weight is a little bit different then expected too. with her body model thin, her curves show very nicely and make her stand out even though she would rather stand back. her hands are small but her fingers are quite long, with long sharp nails. almost like claws. other then that though there is nothing about her that suggests she could be changed when it comes to appearance.

summer in the spring and summer angela is mostly found in tank tops and shorts or skirts. she's not afraid to show a little skin, but is unwilling to go extravagant and open. she likes to wear her hair down around her face, though she normally has a hair tie with her for bad hair days. the skirts she wears come down to her knees most of the time and are of flowy materials. she doesn't like to wear jewelry most of the time unless its her favorite charm bracelet.

winter during the fall and winter seasons angela likes to wear comfortable pants, that are neither tight nor loose, and nicely styled sweatshirts. seeing as in she doesn't feel much of the cold like her father, she doesn't mind cold weather.

formal angela doesn't like dresses very much. you may find her in a very nice dress at something formal, but not in everyday life. and when she does where a dress its almost always the most elegant in the room.

»ME, MYSELF, AND I everyone notices her outside, whether they realize it or not. she's noticeable because of the way she watches and listens to the people around her. when she is found in public its normally in the library or at the park where people are scattered around and come to sit and relax. though its not really a personal thing or a thing she does just for fun. its caution. not really something she wants to hide. she wants people, and beings, to know that she is ready for anything and that she is willing to fight if needed.

she can be found reading a deep book, mostly adventurous or supernatural or writing one of her unfinished stories/random poems that always seem to go missing. she doesn't usually finish anything she starts, but tends to loose it or put it in a box to never be opened again. she writes to write. and if she's lucky to like something she starts she'll work hard to finish it and make it perfect just to hide it away to read on her own for a later date. Though she only has one finished story and a few finished poems.

in a room filled with people talking you will find angela backed against a corner trying to keep herself away from everyone. she won't talk, even if someone talks to her. and she won't look someone in the eye. its very similar if you come up to her by her lonesome. she doesn't like to talk very much. she'll answer questions with two syllable words, but she won't talk with full on sentences unless she feels comfortable to do so. which isn't very often.
oh yeah, if you piss her off, you might wanna leave her alone. just because she's lovely and quiet for a person she isn't afraid to tear you apart. she still has that wolf instinct. especially if you make her feel unsafe. she will go to any length to protect herself. and she won't take any crap from creepy guys. she will do terrible stuff to embarrassing parts.

inside like everyone angela does have secrets. she has some secret hobbies that she doesn't like anyone to know about. like drawing for example. unlike her writing she will keep every drawing she starts and usually finishes them on later dates. she loves to draw, especially about the way she feels. she likes to use just about any style of drawing. charcoal, 2.0 pencil, mechanical pencil, shading, everything. she enjoy's to see a scene come to life on a piece of blank paper. though she doesn't show people, because she tends to draw her most inner thoughts and more privet feelings.
angela also enjoy's singing. though she will only sing when she knows that she is alone. again, its more of her deeper and privet feelings going into her songs. she use to sing for other people, but hasn't performed in a very long time. ever since the death of her sister.

at first meeting she seems to hate people. she will ignore more then half of what they talk about and continually glare in their direction as if they really bothered her. But honestly she's just nervous. being a bit too careful about the people around her keeps her at a distance, to the point where people have just given up trying to talk to her all together. she realizes her loneliness, but has come to completely ignore it. she doesn't know this, but it's hurting her more and more.

though she does have a heart for children. with children she feels needed and loved. she feels no threat because of their innocence and so will let up on her guard just enough to talk with them. she feels safe with them. they remind her of her younger sister.

going along with her loner aura, angela is terrified of crowds. she hates being in the middle of multitudes of people. It makes her feel unsafe and in trouble. she doesn't know who's there and who's against her. in fact, she kind of gets paranoid and nervous in crowds. and will often be found panicking, trying to push her way out. she fears the inevitable.

loud noises also freak her out. mostly screams of people in trouble or an angry person. it has to do with her diagnosis of post traumatic stress after the death of her sister and her family. anything that sounds like a women's blood curdling scream causes her to go into a panic attack, that won't let anyone touch or look at her without them getting their throats ripped out. including from different animals during mating season, like foxes and peacocks.
What she fears most are military dogs. The same who came and killed her family scarred her. The memories haunt her everyday which is the reason why she is so careful about her surroundings, and about the people close to her. She is also bitter towards them, but not enough to go in search for them.

»HIS-STORY she was a beautiful women, that lorena. austin couldn't keep his eyes off of her in class. high school was an epic time of his life and he wouldn't miss it for the world. but the girl that he saw every day caught his eye and held his gaze for many hours. what he didn't know, was that she too had a crush on him. even though they hadn't ever spoken to each other there seemed to be a connection.

finally austin got the courage to talk to her and he asked her out to dinner. she told him yes and the relationship went on from there. once out of high school they got married and vowed that they would have a normal life and family. soon after the marriage lorena got pregnant and had a baby boy that they called kyle.

kyle grew up to dislike his parents. his mother began to smoke and his father began to drink. things became stressful for the family and kyle hated the feeling of depression that had captured his mind. at the age of ten he was the quietest kid in class, and after school he would go into his room and lock the door so that his parents couldn't disturb him. why did they let him lock his room door, you ask? because they had lost care for him. the boy was different and not how they had wanted him to come out. kyle began to hate himself because he was "different." when in reality the only "difference" about him was his non social personality.

not to mention, whenever he came out of his room his father would abuse him. toss him around a bit. nothing that left marks of course. his mother hated it when austin would hurt him. she didn't hate him that much. she was just completely embarrassed about him, which to kyle, seemed worse then his father showing his hate out right.
it wasn't long before lorena became pregnant again. this time with a little girl by the name of angela.

being the complete opposite of kyle was what kept angela alive for five years. she was a social butterfly. always talking with everyone she came in contact with and doing things that made her look cute and adorable. though for the longest time kyle hated her. why did kyle hate her? he hated her because his mother and father loved her to death. they would die for her a hundred times over and still have enough love to die for her another hundred times.

kyle was jealous.

but over time, by the time angela was ninish, kyle came to love his little sister and he began to spend a lot more time with her. she followed him everywhere and he taught her things like fighting techniques and how to sneak around and the medical stuff that he had been teaching himself to protect himself. It wasn't much, but it was enough to get her interested. by the time the little butterfly was ten, she was top of her class in all her subjects, friends with just about every child in her school, and mommy and daddy's little princess.

though she did see how her parents disliked kyle and neglected him. she never saw her father beat him. but by this time she hardly ever saw the boy out of his room. his depression got to her and she found herself trying to make her brother better by taking all of his pain onto herself.

one night she wanted to go see if kyle was alright and so she went and opened the unlocked door of his room. he had forgotten. when she saw him he was cleaning a large gash on his chest. it wasn't bleeding that much, but it did scare angela. hastily she closed the door in fear and ran out of the house, only to get herself lost.

kyle found her an hour later by the park lake, curled up and asleep. she was unhurt and he was glad for that, because he knew his parents would kill him if they found out she was wounded.

then their mother became pregnant again and bore a little girl called elizabeth. she was sickly. sick enough that lorena didn't even want to take the time to care for her. when lizzy became 2 years old angela took over that care for her. while she was at school lizzy went to day care. and life went on like this until angela's 16th birthday.

her sixteenth birthday was a nightmare. her parents held a huge party for her and brought her friends and their friends. it was fine at first, but then her brother got into some trouble and she got into trouble, getting lizzy into trouble. it was a circle of trouble. he brought a friend over for the party that he didn't know very well, seeing as he didn't normally hang out with anyone, and that "friend" caused a family disaster. handsome and charming, this senior was able to lure angela into his world for the day.

without her brother knowing, whom was now 26 years old and living at college (getting a medical degree), close to his sisters, jeremy, the friend, took angela on a trip. got her mixed up in some badly mixed lsd. this made her anxious the entire party and worsened when her father began to openly persecute his son for bringing jeremy. this caused her to panic and run into oncoming traffic. she woke a week later with lizzy living with kyle. though she wasn't happy about this she was glad that the little sickly girl wasn't staying with her parents.

finally she got out of the hospital from two weeks of recovery.

it was this day that she met the one known as kauss. he was literally tall, dark and handsom with his dark hair and mexican features. from what she could tell about him personality wise was very little, but she saw his serious cover and his tender center.

she had gotten into a fight with her mother and father about what had happened the night of her sixteenth birthday and had run out of the house in complete rage. she was tired of the crap that her parents gave kyle and so decided she was going to show them up and open their eyes to how imperfect she was. she found herself at the park once again, just like after that day she found her brother cleaning his wounds. she was alone and very sad about her brother. she wanted him to be happy.

of course she tripped into the lake and kauss just happened to be the one to pull her out. though at first angela pushed him away and thought about how rugged and dark he looked. after "conveniently" running into him a few more times however, she overcame her fear of him. they began to hang out more and more and angela's parents were not very happy about it. she admired him for his ability to keep his hands away from her. he didn't even attempt to hold her hand. it kinda got worrying after awhile. "its because I'm dirty and I wouldn't want to darken your innocent blood." He would say.

of course he confused her, but she went along with it. Soon after, however, jeremy got interested in her again. he came after her one night while she was coming home from school in her senior year of high school. kauss found them before jeremy could do anything to her and he took her home. A couple days later jeremy was found dead in an allyway. Apparently he had overdosed on not one, but several of the street drugs that he sold.

then came the attack. she remembered coming home one night to find her mother and father dead on the ground. shot. standing over their dead bodies was several uniformed men. they seemed shocked at what had happened and almost killed her too, but stopped when she screamed in horror. the incident was covered up and angela never got to find out what had really happened. it became a confidential issue and it ended with her living at kyle's house with him and lizzy.

after that, she never saw kauss again. she began going to school where her brother had graduated and become a doctor, and she followed after his footsteps. once again she became the top of her class and began to get in more advanced classes. it was she that had come up with the cure for her sister's unknown sickness despite her still being a freshmen in college. and it was this victory that highlighted her when the comet came to claim the world.

for the second time angela was met by the governmental military, and this time they ripped her away from her brother and now recovered little sister. it was as if all that work to keep her alive was spent for nothing. angela had screamed and struggled all the way to the sleeping chamber. she awoke very week with a lack of energy. those that didn't make it effected her, and those that did make it and were changed through the process effected her even more.
[/b]

»WEAPON .none.

»ENHANCEMENT
.psych connection.
it seems now that she has a deep connection to everyONE living around her. if someone is hurting physically, she can feel it. If someone dyes, she can feel it quite literally and it was a wonder she had survived the mass death of the world. she can also feel a person's emotional feeling almost perfectly. this can really have an effect on her personality often times.

»MORE INFO [i]uh... none?

»LOVE INTEREST none, open

»CHILDREN none atm

»OTHER INFO None.
acexxspade

Postby acexxspade » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:02 am

CARMICHEAL, KALE JACE

19 years | male | shadow | second in command | jake abel
"INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT AMBITION IS LIKE A BIRD WITHOUT WINGS."

»LOOK IN THE MIRROR Your everyday tall, dark, and hansom of course. Well... the dark bit maybe a little bit more then literal. But aren't they all? Kale stands at the height of 6'1" with a thin, lean body figure. While he isn't the biggest, strongest, or swiftest male in the world he is definitely the most flexible and agile, not to mention the best spy among the group (and most of his kind). He is found to greatly rely on his quick reflexes and smooth style within a fight. He is most likely to outsmart you then win you in a battle of strength or speed.

He has short tan hair that he keeps cut to length and dark forest green eyes that do a really brilliant job of hiding his thoughts and emotions. Often intense black holes themselves, he can win any staring contest started, you know except for an unmoving picture or a statue (though I wouldn't put it past him to try winning a battle like that).

His wings may be a bit smaller then normal at a height of 7'3" but better to sneak around with. They've been plenty helpful in hiding situations where he doesn't want to get caught, by being able to place them around him while hiding within the dark shadows. The ash black, dark grey flecked, feathers have saved him from plenty a dead situations. One even being the president himself.

With his agility and graceful movement Kale can easily move through the shadows, and even through daylight, without being seen. He has trained himself well throughout the years, even before the "Confinement." He knows how to move with the wind and shadows and all the spying and hiding secrets. Even without his new abilities he'd be difficult to see and catch up with.

»ME, MYSELF, AND I Wisdom and knowledge is power to Kale. He is a brilliant young man with an intelligent and calculating mind. He sometimes seems to be bored of simple things very easily, or bore of abilities and skills that he believes he wouldn't need, but he is always on the look out. If he bores of something it is because he has already looked at it and calculated it's worth in his head. This goes very much the same for people and situations. He can be found to drop a conversation and walk away when he no longer feels the need to be speaking to the particular person or group. However, its not because he thinks they aren't good people or important people. They just currently aren't worth his time and he has plenty of better things to do. However, anything that can give him the upper-hand on any person he will keep hidden and locked into a box to reveal at a later date when he does need them.

He also has quite an eye for detail and is able to look at a big picture while still seeing every little important piece of information. He can keep his eye on multiple people and situations at the same time and has trained himself to trust his senses and instincts. He basically lives for information. Especially when it comes to the human government and the president. Kale can see a person's strengths and weaknesses pretty well before entering a fight, mainly because he can view a person's physical and emotion behavior. He's not perfect at this skill and is still working on it, but he always does, what he calls, a "scan check" on a person before he engages them at all.

Kale is a little on the low side with emotions. He can sometimes seem to replicate an emotion perfectly well, which is where his sarcasm comes in a lot, but he doesn't actually feel many of the emotions he can replicate. He likes to use this to his advantage. It is a face and illusion to the people around him. This is his way of keeping people at a safe distance from his inner self and secrets. The fake emotions (which he is pretty good at playing out) are like his security blanket. The only person he has only every had any care for is his younger brother Neil.

Where his lack of emotions is concerned, there is an upside/downside to them. Kale is a snake tongue and straight talker at times. He often has a smooth cool voice that can be very cold and diplomatic or seem gentle and caring. He'll often use this technique to manipulate people into giving him what he wants. And if he has something to say to you that he thinks is important to be said, he'll tell it to you straight rather then dancing around the bush. Which, can sometimes be a pretty heartless or rude opinion to other people.

Or right, just a hint of warning, this could also mean that he is willing to sacrifice. The only thing dear to him is Neil, his brother, other then that Kale has nothing to loose and could be found paying a little bit too much for something he thinks is important. And also he is able to keep secrets very well and he guards them jealously.

»HIS-STORY Living as a winged human was never easy. In fact Kale always had it in his mind that he was part of the main reason why they put them in the confinement area in the first place. He was always causing trouble as a child. Causing trouble at school and at home. He and his brother got into plenty of situations that he had to get them both out of. And they usually ended up in some kind of epic fight with bloody noses and broken arms. As a young child his mother and father died through persecution from some of the towns people, the human police investigated the scene, but had abandoned it soon afterward when they found out who the victims were and the fact that they couldn't find the culprit that evening. Kale and his younger brother Neil never forgave the humans for that.

Kale, being the oldest, took to taking care of Neil, even bringing him back to school after their parents died. They were taken in by their mother's closet friend. But that relationship was soon over. There had been something strange about the birth of these two brothers, as they never seemed to have any emotion, even pain wasn't as effective as was natural in behavior. So when their parents died, it seemed that neither of them felt anything. This also, however, attracted attention to them. A winged man soon took notice of the two boys, slipping them away from their caretaker in the middle of the night. Once again the police wouldn't search for them because of their kind. And they were soon presumed missing and possibly dead by the other winged beings within their area. They were taken far from their original home.

This winged man was not one to be reckoned with. His hate for the human race was deep and being a former military officer, but thrown from his position when the persecution got really bad, the hatred became that of war. He was a wanted criminal around the land, but had yet to be found. He beat his hatred into the boys and taught them to use their intelligence and superior strength/form in a fight. It was a fight the two boys lost despite their strength. Both began to react in different ways. Kale, being the strongest of the two, took to the training with acceptance, grateful for the ability to learn something new every day. Neil however changed differently, he took to the training too, but was less willing to do as his "master" told him to do, or didn't have the ability to do what he was told. There was emotion there. There was fear and sadness and wonder.

The man noticed this several times within young 8 year old Neil. So Neil would often end the day with more bruises. But it was as the time came for the flyers to be moved to the confinement when it happened. Its was a bloody fight, and I won't explain what happened, but the man ended up dead. They both ran from the scene and somehow ended up within the confinement. They lived more or less a more peaceful life then they had, until the president came into town of course. Kale began getting into more and more trouble once again. Sneaking around the walls, getting any information he could from any of the guards. He even came face to face with the President once, but used his fake emotions, smooth tongue, and hiding ability to get away from him. He tried to keep Neil from as much pain and suffering as possible by having him just stay at the fields and at home.

It was around the time of his seventeenth birthday when Kale started to realize that when he hid, he wasn't just sitting in the dark shadows, he could actually bend the shadows around him. Ever since then he had been practicing his shadows and darkness ability. Small Illusions have become his favorite diversion, and shadow transfers have helped him in more than one occasion. He has found a way to do these little things without spending too much energy when he is in the field. But when he isn't in the field, he is constantly and continuously training his mind and his abilities, growing stronger and stronger in this skill.
[/b]
acexxspade

Postby acexxspade » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:24 am

CARMICHEAL, NEIL RUSSEL

17 years | male | sound | nicholas hoult
"INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT AMBITION IS LIKE A BIRD WITHOUT WINGS."

»LOOK IN THE MIRROR Very simular to his tall, dark, and handsome older brother with an air of mystery, Neil Carmicheal stands at the height of 5'8". However, there is something very different that people probably notice from first impression, and that is the blank stare that Neil has within his eyes. Its as if all emotion has been ripped from his body and he has the incapability to express anything other then this blank stare. But his shocking blue eyes are normally gazing at the ground or at his feet. It is a very rare phenomenon for someone to be directly acknowledged by his eyes. Unlike his brother, his skin can seem very pale at times, as if he's very sick or doesn't get out in the sun very often.

Neil has very long fingers, fit to play the piano, which he probably would if he could be allowed to have a piano. Which he couldn't of course. He also has a body that seems to be thin and fragile, unlike his older brother, but don't get fooled by his appearance at all. Neil is a very fierce fighter, one that should not be reckoned with. Despite what others would think, even Kale does not know the full extent of which Neil could go. Much like Kale, Neil works with a more intelligent and agile form of fighting. But wit is not his only tactic. Emotions. Emotions are his secret weapon. But I'll tell you more about that when you read about his personality.

»ME, MYSELF, AND I If you hadn't noticed him standing in the room already then its shocking that you have done so now. Neil is not only a very quiet person, he never speaks. Never speaks, or gestures. Not much anyway. He has a completely different way of communication. Although you wouldn't figure this out just by looking at him, as he doesn't communicate very often. Have you ever heard of the idea that the eyes are the window to the soul? Well, this is the same general idea. Neil communicates using his eyes. But the strange thing about it is he will use YOUR emotion within his eyes rather then his own. It is very rare to see the real emotions of Neil Carmichael. Not because he doesn't have emotions, but more because he has lost the ability to express his own. So he chooses to express those of others if he needs to communicate.

He may also communicate with his sound ability. In emergencies or to warn someone off. His ability works in many different ways. He can create a sound barrier, or strengthen the sound and frequency of a simple snap of the fingers. These are his ways of communicating through sound, for he won't use his mouth.

Alright, away from his communication issue and onto his emotion issue. Like his brother was Neil born virtually without emotions. He appeared to be, but that was merely because he couldn't show his emotions. Or if he was able to show his emotions they were ripped away from his by The Bloody Man, or his brother. He was caught between himself and the one person that he loved so dearly. The one who protected him and took care of him. But it was an unconscious thing that happened. It was just that he never grew up knowing HOW to show emotions. He does feel sadness, and happiness, and fear, and the need to protect. He does feel pain, though he has a very high pain tolerance. He just doesn't know how to express them, and will instead act on the emotions he feels.

Even though Neil is the holder and manipulator of sound, he can be a very good listener. In fact, you could tell him just about anything and although you probably won't get any sympathy from him, you will certainly have found someone who could not only keep what you said confidential, but also find a person who will not judge, no matter what you've been through or done in your life.

He is also very overprotective of those he loves and cares for. Kale is the biggest person for him to protect, but if you gain his loyalty and friendship then you certainly will have gained a deep deep friend.

Hmmmrrr... I haven't yet decided on how he would take a romantic relationship. I'm pretty sure that having one with him wouldn't be the same as having one with any normal person, but I am also sure, that it would be an interesting plot idea for someone to bond themselves to him in that way. Don't know how it would turn out. Your welcome to try if you like.

Despite some... set backs in Neil's thinking process, he is a very quick thinker. He didn't go through all that training and stand by everything Kale went through just to come out not knowing anything at all. He knows just as much as Kale and possibly even more. His sound ability has given him the opportunities to spy just as much, or even more, as Kale. Sometimes even being able to eliminate the sounds of his own movement and the movement of the world around him, though that takes much energy from him.

Neil hates to be touched by people he doesn't know and doesn't trust. He hates to be touched in general and even though Kale came up with a way for him to communicate that way, Neil always touches Kale rather than the other way around and its always through the arm, hand or back.

There is one more very important thing you need to know about Neil Carmichael. His thought process is a little bit messed up. He can seem very simple minded, and doesn't really think in terms of words and language. He uses a more image based thought process. Sure, he can understand the english language, and possibly even other languages, unbeknownst to kale, but he has never needed to use this process while he's thought. This is both a very simple way of thinking, and a complicated way of thinking, as he is able to see much more detail. (In my writings however, I'll try to give you a more easier sense of understanding for the lack of words that he uses.)

»HIS-STORY He would always follow the older brother around. He was the shadow, though it may make more sense for the sound to be out in the open rather then the shadow. But that was how it had to be. Never had he been able to talk, so Kale came up with a way for the two to communicate. Through a sense of touch. He would use Kale's hand, arm, or back as a drawing board and would use this to communicate through simple symbols. As a young child his mother and father died through persecution from some of the towns people, the human police investigated the scene, but had abandoned it soon afterward when they found out who the victims were and the fact that they couldn't find the culprit that evening. Kale and Neil never forgave the humans for that. Though, Neil began to sympathize with them soon after that.

Kale, being the oldest, took to taking care of Neil, even bringing him back to school after their parents died. They were taken in by their mother's closet friend. But that relationship was soon over. There had been something strange about the birth of these two brothers, as they never seemed to have any emotion, even pain wasn't as effective as was natural in behavior. So when their parents died, it seemed that neither of them felt anything. This also, however, attracted attention to them. A winged man soon took notice of the two boys, slipping them away from their caretaker in the middle of the night. Once again the police wouldn't search for them because of their kind. And they were soon presumed missing and possibly dead by the other winged beings within their area. They were taken far from their original home.

This winged man was not one to be reckoned with. His hate for the human race was deep and being a former military officer, but thrown from his position when the persecution got really bad, the hatred became that of war. He was a wanted criminal around the land, but had yet to be found. He beat his hatred into the boys and taught them to use their intelligence and superior strength/form in a fight. It was a fight the two boys lost despite their strength. Both began to react in different ways. Kale, being the strongest of the two, took to the training with acceptance, grateful for the ability to learn something new every day. Neil however changed differently, he took to the training too, but was less willing to do as his "master" told him to do, or didn't have the ability to do what he was told. There was emotion there. There was fear and sadness and wonder.

The man noticed this several times within young 8 year old Neil. So Neil would often end the day with more bruises. But it was as the time came for the flyers to be moved to the confinement when it happened. Its was a bloody fight, and I won't explain what happened, but the man ended up dead. They both ran from the scene and somehow ended up within the confinement. They lived more or less a more peaceful life then they had, until the president came into town of course. Kale began getting into more and more trouble once again. Sneaking around the walls, getting any information he could from any of the guards. But even as he tried to keep his younger brother safe from harm, Neil was attempting somewhat the same thing. Watching over Kale when he went on his random treasure hunts and even doing a little bit of spying himself. Kale never suspected a thing.

He came to know his ability the night on the attack of The Bloody Man. He had controlled a strange frequency that night that when he had been afraid, breaking all the windows in the process. Though Kale had never figured out what it was, Neil had begun to practice with it. I'm sure Kale would have been jealous by the fact that Neil had been practicing his power long before Kale even realized he'd gained one too.
[/b]
acexxspade

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions