ღ Laikyn's characters; No posting ღ

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

ღ Laikyn's characters; No posting ღ

Postby IndieMermaid » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:09 pm

ღ Hello, I'm Saka. This is a thread to keep track of my characters, and practice making new forms. You are free to look at my characters, but please don't do anymore than that. Do not post please, as his is mainly for my own benefit. I do not own any of these pictures, and give full credit to the original owners. Please do not steal my forms, as they are for my use alone. Thank you.

ღ A little bit of background on myself, I am not going to state my age, but I am a girl who lives in a small town in the northern part of the United States. I am currently a waitress at a small tavern as well as a student who is involved in many athletics at this time. Some of my interest include, reading, writing, sports, animals, photography, drawing, music, video games, and role-playing. I want my career to be a marine mammal trainer, and am particularly interested in dolphins. I own two cats and two small dogs, a tabby named Duma, a black cat named Shadow, a brindle and white chihuahua named Keeta, and a Pomeranian Jack-Russell Terrier mix named Nora. This is just a small bio, if you ever need to talk don't hesitate to PM me, I don't bite! :3

Please Note.
~ I don't own any of these pictures, all credit to original owners.
~ This is a WIP.
~ I will update and change things frequently, so please check back often!
Last edited by IndieMermaid on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The future lies before you;
like a field of fallen snow.
Be careful how you tread it;
for every step will show.

They'll judge you by your past;
Which makes it do or die.
Unless of course my darling;
You spread your wings and flii.

ElddACS
IndieMermaid

Re: ღ Saka's characters; No posting ღ

Postby IndieMermaid » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:56 pm

name; Isaiah Jeremy Rodriguez. I'm chill with just Isaiah, though.
gender; Male. Don't ever let me hear you questioning it, either.
age; I'm 16 years young, and somewhat egotistical about it.
animal form; I am a lycan, I have the ability to fully transform into a wolf. When in wolf form, I can still think like a human, but I am much stronger than when I am in human form. My wolf form is broad shouldered, with narrow jaws and angled ears. I have a prominent brow, and my fur is a mixture of tawny, dark brown, tan, and black. My wolf eyes are dark amber.

birthday; december 17th
horoscope; sagittarius
tattoos; claw marks on left shoulder
hometown; Austin, Texas
scars; a bite he got in a fight with another lycan on the back of his neck
piercings; has an eyebrow ring that he usually only wears out with friends or occasionally at school
theme song; One Step Closer by Linkin Park

personality; problem kid. Ask any adult at Isaiah's school, and that is the answer you would get. Isaiah has never really liked school, he has never applied himself, and doesn't want to start now. School, like most things, make him angry, and when he gets angry enough, he sometimes can't help but turn. Or do something he'll regret. Or both. He fights often, the slightest things can make him upset, but he can be a good friend if you just give him a chance and earn his trust. His trust isn't easily earned, but once you do get it, you will have one of the greatest friends you could ever ask for. Once you have lost his trust, though, it is hard to earn back, and you have made an enemy. Isaiah always stands up for his friends, apart of that being because of his inner wolf. He is well-humored, though, and likes to kid around. He can be very fun and happy go lucky, but doesn't like to be around a lot of strangers at once. He prefers fighting over talking, making his aggression even worse because it is backed up by violence. He is very athletic, though, and enjoys staying in shape by working out, swimming, running and playing many other sports.

history; was diagnosed with dyslexia at a young age, making schooling difficult for him. He has been an orphan since he was nine, and has been into and out of more foster homes than the average person has fingers and toes. They adopt him, learn that he is a problem child, and then threw him out again. Isaiah's mother died in a freak car accident, and his father has never been around. Nathaniel, Isaiah's older brother, hasn't been seen or heard from since the accident, which is partly where his anger comes from. After he lost his older brother and best friend, Isaiah mainly only counts on himself now. Many people avoid him, not wanting to get in the way when he loses his temper. He often spends his time running away from his current foster parents, spending his time outside in the forest, or at the skatepark where he frequently boards with fellow skateboarders. He also enjoys playing guitar, the only thing of his mother that he has left. She taught him to play, and it is a skill he has held on to. He hopes that one day he can find his older brother and they can hang out again like they used to.

good traits; happy-go-lucky at times, likes to kid around, likes to stay in shape, is a hard-worker, very persistent and stubborn, has a brilliant smile, and misses his brother
bad traits; aggressive/anger issues, violent, skips school, doesn't listen to adults, runs away, gets into fights, impulsive swearer
hobbies; playing guitar, singing, lifting weights, swimming, running, playing basketball

build; has a very muscular build, doesn't have much fat due to all of the working out he does. Is taller, and has mostly lean muscle weight rather than fatty weight.
face; a long, slim nose, with narrow eyes and a full brow. Cheekbones aren't very prominent, but has a narrow chin. Thin upper lip, thick lower lip.
complexion; has a russet/tan complexion, which he got from his father. Isaiah is half hispanic, he got his hispanic side from his father. His complexion is complimented by his dark hair and cadet blue eyes.
height; tall, not extremely, but still considered tall. Approximately 6' 3
weight; mostly lean muscle, weighs 180 lbs

crush; currently doesn't have a crush, but you will know he has a crush on a cute girl when he acts shy around them
dating; not dating anyone, and hasn't dated anyone for four years. Not that relationships back then really meant anything, anyway, he was just a dumb kid.
friends; has a few friends, but usually it is hard for him to get close to people or for them to get close to him
enemies; has made many enemies over the years, it isn't a very difficult thing to do.
IndieMermaid

Postby IndieMermaid » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:02 pm

name; Isaiah Jeremy Rodriguez. I'm chill with just Isaiah, though.
gender; Ha. Haha. Obviously a male?
age; 16 years young, and a bit egotistical about it.
hair/eyes; Black hair, cadet blue almost grey eyes.
height; pretty tall, approximately 6' 3
weight; 180 lbs
animal form; When fully turned, Isaiah is a black
jaguar with a ting of gold around his face and back, making his
spots just barely visible. In the sunlight, his spots almost look as if they are shimmering. His eyes are pale yellow, and he is broad
shouldered and quick. His aggression hasn't changed much.

tattoos; a claw mark on his left shoulder
piercings; has an eyebrow ring that he only wears when he's out with friends, or occasionally at school.
theme song; One Step Close by Linkin Park
birthday; December 17th
other; none

best traits/enjoys; happy-go-lucky most of the time, fun to be around, likes to joke, has a brilliant smile, works out regularly, enjoys swimming, running, and playing sports such as basketball, lacrosse, and running track.
worst traits/dislikes; gets angry easily, can be violent, sometimes curses, doesn't make friends easily, likes being the center of things, has a big ego. He doesn't like people who only talk about themselves. He also doesn't like his foster parents, doing homework, or going to school.

personality; Can be a very fun-loving guy, but not if you're a stranger. Isaiah doesn't make new friends easily, and he is one who believes trust is something that must be earned. It is hard to earn his trust back after you have lost it. Has been known to be shy around a cute girl, but even that is rare. Likes to be around his friends, but has one major flaw. Isaiah gets angry very easily, and when he does he can't help but have his jaguar form take over. Sometimes he isn't in control of his actions when he gets super angry, and he often does things he regrets. Other than that, he is the average teenager, has a big ego, and thinks he is right about pretty much everything.

history; has pretty much been an orphan all his life, his mother was killed in a freak car accident, and he hasn't seen his brother, Nathaniel, since. Nathaniel and he were very close, they always did things together, and part of Isaiah's anger has come from losing one of his best friends. Everytime he gets a foster home he is kicked out for his 'rebelish' acts. He spends most of his time wondering outside, usually staying with friends rather than with his foster parents. He doesn't like new people knowing that he is a shape-shifter.

build; Isaiah has always been tall, not extremely so, but certainly enough to be considered on the tall side. He is very muscular, mainly from all of the working out he does. Always trying to stay in shape, he is mostly lean/muscular weight.
face; Isaiah has a narrow chin, his chin is somewhat chiseled with narrow eyes, a long, thin nose, and prominent cheek bones. His upper lip is thin, his lower lip is full.
complexion; his complexion is somewhat russet, this being because his father was hispanic. His complexion is complimented by his dark hair, and his narrow cadent blue/almost grey eyes.

crush; doesn't have a crush right now, and hasn't had one in a long time. He knows he has a crush on a cute girl when he starts to get shy around her, or sometimes even her friends.
dating; not dating anyone, and hasn't dated anyone for three years.
friends; a chosen few, it is hard to earn his friendship, but once you have he will look after you until you give him a reason not to.

enemies; Isaiah has gained many enemies over the years, it isn't a hard thing to do.
IndieMermaid

Postby IndieMermaid » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:06 pm

n a m e☮ Hey. Spencer Lee Cadwell is the name, don't wear it out. Why is my name a boys' name? Because that's what my mom was expecting. But she got me instead...
g e n d e r☮ Female. Always have been, and always will be... I don't want to change that.
a g e☮ 17 years of age. A junior in high school!
t i t l e☮ sticks and bricks

b i r t h d a y☮ November 29th
h o r o s c o p e☮ Sagittarius. Energized by new experiences, a Sagittarius is very headstrong. A natural leader energy often follows them, but they are not always ready to lead.
t a t t o o s☮ a rose in the center of her lower back, with vines and thorns growing across it.
p i e r c i n g s☮ two in both ear, plus the cartilage of her left. She also has a nose ring that she wears on the left side. Occasionally she switches it out to a stud.
t h e m e s o n g☮ Headstrong by Linkin Park

p e r s o n a l i t y☮ Spencer is very headstrong, she doesn't listening to others, and when she has something in mind, she pursues it. She always fights for what she believes in, and doesn't take any crap from anyone. She does what she wants, when she wants, and often doesn't listen to authority. She can be mature when she wants, but mostly she's all about what benefits her and having a good time. However, don't get in her face, or you might make her angry. She does have quite a temper, the smallest things can set her off, and once she is mad, you don't want to be standing in her way. She grew up fast, and is more mature than most her age, but don't let any of this fool you, deep inside Spencer is still a girl and likes to have fun. She has found a good thing to channel her anger, though, she started taking up boxing when she was very young and hasn't let it go. She frequently boxes.

h i s t o r y☮ Although on the outside she may flash a shy smile, this girl has deep scars and a history that goes way back. Ever since she was born, her mother hadn't been there for her. Her dad has never been in the picture, an ex-con whom she doesn't even know where he is, or if he is in or out of jail again. Her mother was always a druggy, she would always come home drunk, or too high to remember anything or take care of Spencer or herself. It was always her grandmother that took care of her, let her stay the weekend, and make sure she was dressed and fed. When Spencer was 11, though, her grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer and passed away a year later. Since her grandmother died, Spencer was always the one that had to take care of her mother, she was always the one who had to make sure her mom was safe, made sure she wasn't drinking and driving, and she even had to pay her share of the bills. Spencer got a job at a coffee shop book store up the road, making just enough to get by. Spencer does love her mother, but they were never close. Her anger started to come from her mothers ignorance, and the death of her grandmother didn't help that. She took up boxing in her spare time, and got very very good at it. That was the way that she would always channel her anger. She is one of the few girls at her school that boxed, and she is also one of the best.

g o o d t r a i t s☮ energetic, mature, determined, intelligent, fierce, confident, strong, and beautiful
b a d t r a i t s☮ anger issues, not close with her mother, doesn't like homework, doesn't warm up fast to strangers, hard for her to make friends.
h o b b i e s☮ drawing, boxing, reading, shopping
s t y l e☮ often can be found wearing shorts or skinny jeans, sneakers, loose graphic tees, beanies, and of course her piercings

b u i l d☮ a petite girl, is still muscular and strong for how small she is, her boxing gives her an advantage over most females of her stature. She doesn't mind being small, not that she uses her looks or body to really attract male attention, but she does like to stay in shape more for herself.
h e i g h t☮ 5' 6
w e i g h t☮ 121 lbs

c r u s h☮ she doesn't currently have a crush, maybe that will change someday
d a t i n g☮ doesn't have a boyfriend, and hasn't for a very long time. She has a lot of responsibilities at a very young age, between juggling work and her hobbies, she hasn't really found time to be looking for one, either.
f r i e n d s☮ anyone who is nice to her and doesn't piss her off too much
e n e m i e s☮ anyone who really pisses her off
o t h e r☮ faceclaim Mary Kate Olsen?
IndieMermaid

Postby IndieMermaid » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:08 pm

name; Jeremy Atticus Knoel. He's chill with just Jeremy, though.
gender; male. Don't ever let him hear you questioning it, either!
age; 18 years young, respectively. A bit egotistical about it, too.
grade; senior in high school
title; the forest fire

birthday; january 10th
horoscope; capricorn
tattoos; a skull with an arrow going through it on his left shoulder
hometown; chicago, illinois
piercings; has both ears pierced, and an eyebrow ring that he wears occasionally
theme song; By Myself by Linkin Park

personality; a rebel at heart, he was always the trouble maker at school. Always looking for rules to break, doesn't care about what the adults in his life have to say. He often won't do things people tell him too, mainly doing what he feels will benefit him. One major flaw he has is his anger. What makes it worse is that it's backed up by violence, and he often does things he doesn't mean to do when he gets angry. People end up getting hurt, and he ends up running away from his problems. The slightest thing can piss him off, he often fumes at just the past thought of something that made him angry, and this trait makes it hard for some people to be around him. However, he does have some good in him, and will protect and defend the ones he loves, especially his friends. He is a natural leader, but doesn't always like to lead. People just naturally follow him, and sometimes respect him. He has a brilliant smile, but people barely get to see it because most of the time he is serious, deep in thought, or thinking about other things. Laughing is just apart of himself that he has let go, and it takes a lot to get him to even crack a smile. He'd rather be angry and make others avoid him, anyways. Isn't good with new people or strangers, and often just sticks to his group. He is even somewhat distant around his friends. He is a very stoic person at times, not really portraying any outward emotion. He never lets his emotions get the best of him.

history; He grew up without a mother, she died in a car accident when he was only two years old. He doesn't really remember what she looks like, but his older brother used to tell him about how beautiful and kind she was. His older brothers name is Alex, and he hasn't heard or seen anything of him since he was fifteen years old. Jeremy now resides with his father, after being kicked out of three different schools, Jeremy was having some issues with his father. They had never gotten along very well, and Jeremy's attitude towards school and homework and teachers just kept getting worse and worse. One night their fights got so bad, Jeremy actually ended up igniting their whole house in his anger, he woke up the next morning somewhere in the forest. He didn't know where he was or what had happened. He realized he had killed his father when he heard about it on the news, along with a picture of his house's ashes. From then on he was an orphan, and he ran to the only others he could trust. His friends, just like him, had extraordinary fire powers. For fear of being sent to an insane asylum or something worse, he fled.

good traits; fights for those he loves, fights for what he believes in, always protects those he loves, doesn't show much outward emotion
bad traits; gets angry easily, it's easy for him to hurt someone, he can't control his powers very well, very violent, doesn't like school, doesn't do homework
hobbies; skateboarding, playing guitar
style; he usually wears a beanie with his hair swept to the side. He wears skinny jeans, and flannel shirts. Sometimes he wears graphic tees and hoodies.

build; rather tall, and more thin than bulky. He is muscular, and maintains a six-pack without really trying. His skinny jeans are too small, he has to wear a belt with them, if that says anything.
complexion; not stark white, but hasn't really gotten a good tan in
height; pretty tall, approximately 6' 3
weight; mostly lean muscle, he weighs 170 pounds

crush; doesn't currently have a crush, and it is very hard to tell when he does because as I stated before, he is very stoic about most things, and doesn't tend to express himself clearly to others.
dating; hasn't dated anyone for three years. His anger makes it hard for people to get too close to him.
friends; of course the others like him, the candlelight, the log-fire, and the human
enemies; Jeremy has quite a few enemies, it isn't a hard thing for him to make enemies.
other; pictures to original owners.
IndieMermaid

Postby IndieMermaid » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Nightfrost
{#deception}

Basics
Name;; This black she-cat goes by the name of Nightfrost.
Gender;; She's a she-cat...
Clan;; Nightfrost is in Cedarclan
Rank;; This young she-cat is a warrior at heart
Rank wanted;; She has and will always want to be a warrior.
Age;; She is 26 moons young

Fur color;; Midnight black
Eye color;; Baby Blue
Appearance;; Slender and beautiful black she-cat with piercing blue eyes.

Looking Inside
Personality;; This she-cat may look beautiful and sympathetic on the outside, but on the inside she is pulsating with mild narcissism. She doesn't much like meeting new cats, although she is fond and protective of her clan-mates. She is smart, and likes to sit back and watch the world with morbid and nonchalant interesting, taking in every little detail and processing its flaws and weaknesses. Nightfrost is one to sit back and wait for you to make mistakes, just so she can smirk in your face and say, 'I told you so.' She would rather be talking about herself than others, and believes that her way is the right way to do things. She can get aggressive when provoked, and can get mean with her words and looks.

History;; Nightfrost was born and raised in the clan, she was distant as a kit, and it was in her apprentice years that she discovered her true calling as a deceptionist.

Even Further In
Crush;; Nightfrost is sometimes too morbid to let anyone get close to her, but there could be a first time for everything.
Mate;; No mate.
Kits;; None.
Family;; None living.
IndieMermaid

Postby IndieMermaid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Oddpaw
{#misunderstood}

Basics
Name;; Oddpaw, the young tom who is often misunderstood.
Gender;; Oddpaw is a tom, and don't you dare let him hear you questioning his gender!
Clan;; Oddpaw has and will always have four paws in Cedarclan.
Rank;; Apprentice is the current rank for this young and hardy apprentice, but he is eleven moons and hopes to change that soon.
Rank wanted;; Of course it is every apprentice's dream to become a warrior, it is Oddpaw's dedication in life to prove himself as a noble warrior and clan-member.
Age;; Eleven moons.

Fur color;; Frost white pelt.
Left eye;; Oddpaw's left eye is a beautiful pacific blue.
Right eye;; His right eye is a deep hazel.
Appearance;; Lithe white tom with an unusually long tail and two oddly colored eyes.

Digging a little Deeper
Personality;; Oddpaw is a fiery young tom with a tongue as sharp as eagle talons. He doesn't much like authority, and can be hard to get along with at times. He gets angry easily, and prefers claws to words, so you had better watch out if you get on his bad side (which isn't hard to do). The thing that sets him off most is when other cats make a remark or say something about his eyes. However, don't get him wrong, he is truly loyal, and would die defending his clan. He sometimes tries too hard though, and sometimes that is another downside. It can make him appear mouse-brained and hard-headed, but at the end of the day he always knows he has tried his hardest. He truly loves his clan, and even though he can seem narrow-minded at times, the truth is that he takes in every detail about his life and the life of his clan-mates, processing it and thinking about it. He doesn't often forget things, which is one of the reasons he can be so quick to get angry.

History;; Oddpaw was an only kit, a rare occasion, his mother and father were both clan-born and raised in the clan, however after Oddpaw opened his eyes for the first time his father thought it was very unusual and saw it as an omen. He was one of the loyalist cats in the clan, and he didn't want anything to do with a kit that was different. His father spent the rest of his days ignoring Oddpaw, until one day he mysteriously disappeared.

Crush;; Due to Oddpaw's attitude, not many she-cats have tried to get close to him. Oddpaw has never really had a crush on anyone, so don't expect him to fall easy, because he often won't even know when he is falling for someone.
Mate;; Oddpaw is too young for a mate right now.
Kits;; No mate, no kits! He's still too young for that, he's not even a warrior yet!
IndieMermaid

Postby IndieMermaid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Doveshine

{#outgoing}

Basics
Name; "Hey, stranger, what makes you think I'm telling you my name? Haha, just kidding. It's Doveshine, and don't you forget it!"
Gender; "She-cat last time I checked... If I'm not then I've been living my whole entire life as one! Oh my goodness!"
Clan; "You already know this, don't you?"
Rank; "I'm a warrior, of course. What, did expect a rouge? No offense to rouges... Not hating on them or anything. My mother is actually a rouge."
Rank wanted; "I am is good with warrior, but whatever may happen in the future would be fine with, and even honored if she became deputy."
Age; "31 moons. Fairly young, and not as grouchy as an elder, but if you have to meet me in battle, you had better watch out! I guess I'm kind of experienced."
Fur color; "Light grey with darker grey stripes. Some would describe me as a silver tabby."
Eye color; "Interesting that you should ask. What, can you not see the picture of me located on your left? I'd say they are light blue, kind of an icy color."
Phsyique; "An average she-cat, I suppose. Not overly bulky, but I do have some muscle from living in the forest. I'm more lithe, with an aerodynamic body. Pretty fast, I suppose."

good traits
☮ always stands up for others
☮ sees the good in everything
☮ outgoing
☮ likes to try new things

bad traits
☣ stubborn
☣ earning her trust can be difficult
☣ sometimes tries too hard
☣ may be quick to fall in love

likes/dislikes
♥ kits
♥ apprentices
♥ trying new things
♥ singing birds
♥ autumn leaves
✘ unneccesary fights
✘ rude cats
✘ cold water
✘ getting dirty
✘ hypocrits

Digging Deeper
Personality; Doveshine is a she-cat who is nice to you if you are nice to her. She always like to do what is right, but sometimes trying to hard can be her flaw. She is very loyal and sees the good in all things, she thinks that everyone deserves a second chance. This she-cat is one who believes that you need to earn her trust, rather than her just giving it to you. She is generally a sweet cat, but won't hesitate to enforce rules or put a rowdy apprentice in line. Likes to try new things, and can compromise with others very well. This ray of sunshine is all about having fun and being bold, following who you are and what you believe in, and she doesn't like drama or conflict that can be avoided. If neccesary, though, she has a very nasty bite. She is very outgoing and free spirited, but can also be stubborn.
History; While Doveshine was young, she was very quiet. She didn't talk much, only to her siblings. She was easy to get to do things, her mind was easily swayed, and she always like to please others. Especially her siblings. Appleblossum and Shyrose, her two sisters, were very rowdy and always breaking clan rules. One day, the kits decided to go out when they were only five moons old, and that was when the badger accident that killed both of her sisters happend. After that, her father, Branchtail, went out to save them, only to find that two of his daughters had already been killed. He was very sad, and very dissapointed, and for a long time Doveshine was too depressed to do anything. One day, though, her sisters came to her in a dream and told her that they were all right, and since that day Doveshine has been freespirited. Even after her father, Branchtail passed away from greencough ten moons later. Doveshine's mother was a rouge named Ryka. She is sitll alive and lives quite far away.

Theme song; Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
Other; Pictures to original owners

Love & Family
Crush; "None, really... My clan is my family."
Mate; "I don't have a mate, maybe someday I will, though!"
Kits; "No, but kits are so cute! I love their fluffynessss~!"
Family; "Appleblossum, Shyrose, Branchtail, Ryka, all deceased except for Ryka."
IndieMermaid

Postby IndieMermaid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Rosepaw
{#pureofheart}

Basics
Name; "I'm very proud to say that I go by the name of Rosepaw. It was my grandmother's name as an apprentice, and I think it suits me quite well."
Gender; "I don't know if I should be offended or not! Clearly a she-cat, right?"
Clan; "I will always have four paws in Blazeclan."
Rank; "Apprentice, of course."
Rank wanted; "Isn't it every apprentice's dream to become a warrior? Of course it is! I, however, have always dreamed of one day becoming clan deputy. I think I'm mature enough to handle the position, once I get older of course."
Age; "I like to think of myself as one of the older apprentice's in the clan, but in reality I'm only nine moons. Not terribly young, but still not the oldest..."
Fur color; "The only color you will find on my pelt is black, black, and more black."
Eye color; "I'd say they're a golden amber color, wouldn't you?"
Physique; "Well, I'm not scrawny, but certainly not bulky. Somewhat lithe with an average tail and thin legs."

Digging Deeper
Personality; "I always like to be humble towards others, and always put others before myself. Being selfless was a trait of my mothers. I am always willing to meet and accept new friends, as well as try new things. I don't take the little things for granted, and respecting nature is something that I have always found important. I always try to treat others with respect, even if they are being rude to me. Forgiveness is something that comes easy for me, if you ask for my forgiveness nicely, the chances are you will recieve my forgiveness! I could never hold a grudge, everyone in this world is just trying to make it, afterall. I am very friendly and open to talk with other cats about their problems, but I often don't like to talk about myself. I suppose I'm a bit mysterious in that way, I hold back a lot of things about myself and let others do what they need to do."
History; "I don't really like to talk about it, but if you're asking I suppose I can shed some light. I was born and raised in Blazeclan, I can't ever remember being anywhere else. My mother was very nice, we shared many things, our personalities being one of them. She died fighting off a badger when I was still very young, this made my father very sad, but he still continues on his warrior duties to the fullest. My two siblings, Wolfpaw and Fawnpaw, went to live their lives as kittypets. My mother's death was an awakening to them that they didn't like. I still think about them often."
Good traits; "I am very friendly, accepting, forgiving, and selfless."
Bad traits; "Mysterious, I don't talk about myself much, I will admit I often let others take advantage of my kindness."
Theme song; Royals by Lorde
Other; If anyone would like to play Rosepaw's father, I wouldn't mind. If not I understand, though.

Love & Family
Crush; "I haven't really thought about anyone this way yet, I'm still young and have my whole life ahead of me to plan it."
Secret crush; "I would never keep secrets from my closest friends!"
Mate; "I'm much too young to have a mate, but in the future it does sound very nice."
Kits; "No way!"
Family; "My mother passed away, my father still lives with the clan, my two litter-mates are now kittypets."

Code: Select all
[center][color=#FF8080]♧[/color] [size=200][color=#808080]яσsεραω[/color][/size] [color=#FF8080]♧[/color]
[color=#808080]↪[/color] [size=85][color=#BFBFBF]s h e-c a t : 9 m o o n s : a p p r e n t i c e[/color]
[color=#FF8080]t a g s:[/color] [color=#808080]here[/color][/size][/center]
[color=#808080][size=85]words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words[/size][/color]
IndieMermaid

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions