Fright's Characters -Please no posting-

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Fright's Characters -Please no posting-

Postby Fright nights » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Welcome! These are my characters! Look, don't touch or steal. no posting and I will be making a thread for you guys to talk about them if you want. I will also be making an art wanted for new characters! thank you for your kindness in reading this.
    You see, there's many colors like thisand this!that's the way of the colors.
Fright nights

Re: Fright's Characters -Please no posting-

Postby Fright nights » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:17 pm

This is guvia, creature topic!

Hello Guiva!
This is the name I'm born with - Heromine
This is my nickname - Hero
This is my gender - (male)
This is my species - (unicorn and dragon hybird)
My personality is kind of like this - (well i'm very nice and I will fight for my rights)
My special powers are this - (well, I guess i'm a animal healer and helper I fly and I have the abilities to move things with my horn)
My weakness/flaws are this - (I am not too good with fire and hotness I am a very new flyer I just grew my wings.)
This is my background story - my parents were trying to find a good place to stay, they dropped me and I got taken into guvia
Anything else? - my favorite color is aqua.
Fright nights

Re: Fright's Characters -Please no posting-

Postby Fright nights » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Fright haven All creatures welcome!

Name faith
kind of creature alicorn
personality majestic, quirky, Hapy
history Unknown
Gender female
other Frights!
Fright nights

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions