LoZ 1x1 Characters :: Scar & TurtlezSoup

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

LoZ 1x1 Characters :: Scar & TurtlezSoup

Postby Scar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Just a place to keep/update the characters

Last edited by Scar on Fri May 08, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Thief Prince of the Desert --

Postby Scar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:51 pm

--------From the dawn of time
-----
:: Name ::
Ertegun

:: Age ::
20 and a half

:: Gender ::
Male

:: Race ::
Gerudo

:: Occupation ::
Gerudo Prince

:: Power ::
has delved into the spells of
dark magic, much like his
ancestor before; has dabbled
in some animal morphing.

:: Weapons ::
it differs, when hunting
he prefers a bow, when
wanting to get up close-
he uses hos dagger, but
his per usual choice of
weaponry are two curved
blades

-----
:: Companion ::
is more of a loner

:: Friends ::
fewer then he thought

:: Enemies ::
more then he likes

:: Love Interest ::
xxx

:: Married to ::
xxx

:: Children ::
xxx

:: Kin ::
xxx

-----
:: Other ::
Aside from his steed,
a black, heavy-built
stallion named Eroc.
There's nothing much
more to say thus far

: Villain? :
no

To the end of days
---------

:: Appearance ::
Ertegun takes on the standard of his race, looking almost similar to a certain other Gerudo man, but Ertegun takes great offense when compared to him, so watch out.
Skin is an expected tan and rough from many windy days, on a body that has seen even more trials- standing at 6'6" with a well proportion body of muscle, especially in his arms and legs. Hands are calloused from hard work, but have a strong grip and a mean punch. His hair is the Gerudo signature red, not quite shoulder-length long, and it often left unruly and unattended. Face is sharply defined with fierce features; eyes a burn ember under constantly furrowed, red eyebrows- stubble often lining his chin and jawline, and let's not leave out that bird-like nose.
Only has two gold piercings in his right ear, and has the Gerudo insignia tattooed on his left shoulder.

:: Personality;;
Ertegun, while he is caring and stern with his own kind, he is cold and unfeeling towards other races. Dark and secretive, you'll soon learn he doesn't speak much and when he does, he is subtle and cautious. When speaking matters of business, he is blunt and doesn't sugar-coat things, especially when among other royalty. Thoughtful, he always thinks before he speaks with anybody, never being very open with his problems hence the common trait of his tribe, secretive they are. Seeing that their problems are of no concern of others, being very prideful, they'll often snap back when anyone persists to know what is bothering them.
Like any of his race, he has a stuck-up and very selfish, ill-tempered nature. He is easily provoked and quick to anger, his wrath as unpredictable and dangerous as a flame. Seemingly heartless, Ertegun holds himself highly with great pride and it is always visible; his disinterest for Hyrule and those that live there is clear, but that didn't prevent him from agreeing on making an appearance when summoned. He can be a cooperative, and a very caring guy when it comes to his people, he is protective of them and doesn't want to see them suffer. Though when not among his own, he is very charismatic and has a sly tongue; perfect for the thieving, warlord prince he is, but oddly enough, he is no liar. He believes strongly that honesty is the best policy and so, he'll always be sincere-- even when a little, white lie wouldn't hurt. Once more, he doesn't sugar-coat things and will give the cold truth.
He seems to be the grumpy, rarely amused sort of person, or if he is amused, it is something your wouldn't really find to be that interesting. He's the type to pry and pick at ones aggravation or bad day, and if it starts a fight so be it; he knows what he can do, so don't underestimate his hidden strength. But he is a least civil and fair, he won't attack blade-first unless someone attacks him first, he won't hesitate to strike back in this case. Aside from that, he won't play dirty or cheat- he'll use his surroundings to his advantage, but he judges others by how they fight and it'll depend on that if he'll respect you or not. If you earn his respect, let's just say you'll have a loyal friend that'll be by your side through thick and thin till his very last breathe.
Can be rather sarcastic, harsh, and cruel- Especially to those he doesn't get along well with. Is stubborn, Gerudo are known to be quite hard-headed, set in their ways; it's impossible to change unless proven wrong. Ertegun is very hard-working in spite of his ranking status, he takes his ruling duties very seriously and will always put his consideration of his race over his own personal gains. He is honestly not a very power-hungry man, is content with what he has and surprisingly will hardly ever ask for more, accepting gifts is an issue as it makes him feel awkward, but verbal praise on the other hand just strokes his proud ego.

I'll have to run away --
-----------
Last edited by Scar on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Mysterious Member of the Shadows--

Postby Scar » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:34 am

[img]Will-eventually-get-to-it[/img]

-----------Welcome to my freakshow,
-----
:: Name ::
Davik

:: Age ::

:: Gender ::
Male

:: Race ::
Halfling- half Sheikah/half ???

Member of the Sheikah Guild;
specializes in exorcising dark,
evil spirits and healing arts-
can communicate with spirits
as well as understand their
dead language in writing format.
Has been temporarily stationed
as an attendant at Hyrule Castle.

Can harness both light and dark
magic, though he has to be wary
of dark magic as it is a forbidden
art, and can be very risky.
Is a tad more intermediated in
that field of healing magic, but
is still learning.

:: Weapons ::
prefers a more up-close melee
style, using a staff as a weapon
and a varies set of martial arts
mixed with parkour/gymnastics
has a set of throwing knives in
hand for possible sticky situations

-----
:: Companion ::
xxx

:: Friends ::
xxx

:: Enemies ::
xxx

:: Love Interest ::
xxx

:: Married to ::
xxx

:: Children ::
xxx

:: Kin ::
xxx

-----
:: Other ::
his staff is hand-crafted and
held dear to him, spent many
long days working on it. Davik
is frequently found holding a
lantern, most of the time, he
doesn't even realize it- it's just
an odd habit of his. Has
trouble seeing certain colors,
red especially.

: Villain? :
no

this is who I am--
---------

wip

:: Personality;;
Davik has been acclaimed to be very calm and collected in the harshest and wildest of situations, this in turn makes it exceptionally difficult to surprise him. Unfazed by intimidation and fear, even thinking of trying to shake him down for information would be fruitless. Though he is known to get flustered and lose composure easily when idiocy is involved, he simply can't concentrate when something foolish or stupid has been said or done. He seems to be at his most vulnerable when in this frustrated state, making him mentally unstable, confused, and easy to break; this can both be good and bad if you press him- he may break to your favor and have a slip of the tongue, or he may crack and that can be very dangerous.
On a normal day however, Davik is a shy, very anti-social individual aside from occasionally throwing out his opinions or concerns, and he always makes sure that his words are heard, isn't one to take being ignored lightly. Davik has often been considered as 'unsettling' or even as a 'shady' figure with an even more foreboding aura; he personally doesn't care if you trust him or not, as he doesn't trust anybody but himself. Very secretive and conniving, never speaking the whole truth- may speak in riddles or sentences that may make no sense to you now, but may very well hold the very essences of the truth within its twisted words.
It's not advanced light magic, everybody is aware of how conceited he is, and those that don't will find out early on as he speaks bitterly of others and will often give is first impressions verbally at greeting, or he'll simply not greet you politely at all if he feels you're not worth his breath. Holding himself with great pride, he doesn't want anybody's help and he strongly believers if he wants something done right, then he has to do it himself.
Davik appears to have a very bitter demeanor for those around him, it unknown why, but his distaste and disinterests was made more clear when ordered to be stationed at the Castle as another aid.
Though, in all his faults, Davik is wise and thoughtful; taking everything in account and looking for the best route whether it be to avoid harm, or wanting rewards and recognition.
(wip... maybe)

a part of me is empty, but I am still a man
-----------
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Re: legends untold -- Characters Thread

Postby TurtlezSoup » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:36 pm

::(Image Pending)::
:: Name :: dsgdsgegsJai (shj-ay)
:: Age :: dsgdyyg.egs19 Years
:: Gender :: dssg..egsfemale

:: Weapon ::
She carries a small dagger,
and a hook and rope.
Due to her peaceful
and pacifist nature,
she only carries the dagger
to help her climb and
cut things like rope.
The hook and rope is
also for climbing.

Thief, but often is just a normal civilian.
She only steals when she has too;
to find food, for example.
She doesn't want a job
as it wouldn't pay enough
to feed both her and her
loftwing.

Teleportation by the use of a
very diluted version of Farore's Wind.
She has the ability to teleport
a max of five meters
in any direction depending
on the terrain.
She cannot teleport
through things,
like doors or walls,
and if the terrain full
of obstacles she will teleport
much shorter distances,
possibly even not at all.
She cannot take
living beings with her.
:: Race :: Hylian/Skyloftian (halfing)

Being both Hylian and Skyloftian, she can look like both
depending on who's seen her, due to the two races'
strong similarities. In her own opinion, she believes
herself to look more like a skyloftian, and is certainly
proud of her Skyloftian heritage. She has vividly
green eyes, and the iriss' are slightly larger then a
normal skyloftian's, however. She has thick, black hair
that, when untied, can reach down to her hips as she
never cuts it due to pure laziness but apart from that
her hair is relatively well looked after. During summer,
spring and autumn it is tied in a pony tail but in
the winter, due to the cold, she lets it down to help
her stay 'warm', or at least that's how she believes it
works. She is quite pale skinned, and carries very few
scars apart from a few large ones on her neck.
She is very skinny, but manages
to keep enough weight on to hide her bones.
The only bones that would become
noticeable if seen would be her spine and ribs,
buts she makes sure to hide them.

Generally wears clothes that'll be good
for whatever season it is, but wears a necklace
with a loft wing's feather on it, the loftwing
it belonged to was her father's. Jai's loft wing
also carries one. Jai also wears an orange bandana
around her neck, and a bag to carry various things in,
but those are the only only things she wears
all the time for the whole year

::History::
Jai was born in Skyloft, and for most of her life,
raised there and met her loftwing, Kaiki, there.
Her father, called Friska, was a Skyloftian, and
met Jai's Hylian mother, Katty, on a trip down
to Hyrule Castle Town to deliver mail. When
Jai was one year old her mother fell victim to
food poisoning, and later died.

When Jai started school, she was would occasionally be picked on by some of the other Skyloftians due to her Hylian blood, but things died down afterwards as the bullies matured.

When Jai was 12 she met Kiaki, her loftwing. Kiaki was orange, which made Jai like her immediately like her due to the orange feathers that she had, and orange was Jai's favorite colour. The two grew up to become very close friends, and Kiaki appeared to come before any of Jai's human friends.

As Jai moved on too become wiser and much more adult like she grew tired of the 'paradise' that Skyloft was. "Paradise is boring. How will I ever learn anything if I'm stuck in such a sheltered place like this?" Was what she often told her father when she brought up the topic of moving out and going down to Hyrule Castle Town to live and get a job there. Her father, still babying her was refusing to let her move out, and since she was only 16 she wouldn't be able to move out without some extra help. When she turned 17 however she finally left with Kaiki, having grown frustrated and tired with her Father's constant babying. She left simply a note for him, worried that he would try to stop her if she said her goodbyes in person.

As she headed down towards Hyrule, a group of racers preparing for the Wing Ceremony raced past, knocking Jai off of Kiaki. Kiakit rocketed after her as they disappeared into the clouds. The Rescue Knights simply hadn't been fast enough to catch them. Kiaki manged to catch Jai again but Jai couldn't regain control as they plummeted down to the earth.

They had gone quite a way off course, and when they finally hit the ground they were both lucky to survive the impact. They had both fallen unconscious, and upon awakening they were both badly injured. Kiaki had gravely injured both her wings, and could not fly. Jai on the other hand seemed relatively OK, but when she tried to speak it hurt to much to do so. She had damaged her neck and even though he hadn't broken her neck, which she was still grateful for, the damage to her neck had rendered her with the inability to speak. Since they were both disabled in someway, and Jai could not speak they had no proper way of communicating or getting a job they had o steal in order to survive. This upset Jai, as now she knew she would never really ever get to see her father again, and feared what he would think of her if he found out that she was stealing.

As she got further into stealing, she started to realize that she would sometimes jump ahead a couple of meters yet would have no memory of actually moving there. As time progressed these 'jumps' became more noticeable and as she looked further into it she discovered Farore's Wind, but this was only possible in Dungeons so she remained confused. She never really found out what was wrong with her, and didn't want to ask in case she was branded as some sort of crazy, delusional person. However, she did gain control of her ability and wrote down whatever she figured out about it. The teleportation became less and less random and eventually she gained complete control, becoming able to teleport at will, but only for five meters max and not through things.

As time passed Kiaki and Jai got better, but are a long way from fully healed. Kiaki could now glide and jump higher, but could not fully fly. Jai regained parts of her voice, she could talk now, but could not yell, scream, sing, laugh or anything similar to that. Followed by this, she improved her survival skills, the two moved into the Lake Hylia having formed some sort of nest on a large ledge on the cliff side. She also became slightly more notorious as a thief in the Castle Town Market, but manages to keep herself when she isn't stealing, and can keep anonymous in a few situations when talking to others.

:: Personality :: Jai is incredibly kind and compassionate, and is a very big pacifist. She doesn't like killing or hurting others and will avoid it at all costs. She is also a vegetarian because of this, and only during the points where she would probably die if she didn't would be when she would eat meat, even so it would only be a little. Kiaki also doesn't eat meat. Jai is incredibly optimistic and broad-minded, patient and doesn't lose her temper easily. She can't be easily insulted so that it would affect her at the time, but will later be affected by it when she least expects it.

As a thief, she is incredibly swift and has good reaction and timing, but her lack of need for strength means she is incredibly weak, and the only extra muscle she has is for climbing and other things such as that. She is very friendly and isn't particularly shy but tends to get worried about things easily and quickly, but is quite forgetful and easily distracted so can forget her worries easily.

She can be quite indecisive, and can take a long time to decide on things, luckily her reactions and timing don't require a lot of thought. She can be quite unfocused at times, and can often break things by accident which got her into a lot of trouble back at Skyloft. She tries hard to be independent, but was often pushed around by others when she was younger.

fdytytyuyus
fdys:: Companion :: Her loftwing, Kiaki

fdys:: Friends :: Kiaki (her loftwing)

fdys:: Enemies :: None thus far

fdys:: Love Interest :: None one thus far

fdys:: Married to :: None one thus far

fdys:: Children :: None thus far

fdys:: Other :: Nothing comes to mind

fdys: Villain? : no

(I'm probably going to add things in future, but this is all I could think of for now. I'm probably going to add to her personality and tidy it up later. Hoep this is OK for now!)
TurtlezSoup

Postby Scar » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:06 pm

It's fine, changes down the line are greatly needed to keep updated.

Sheet Accepted.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby TurtlezSoup » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:11 pm

:: Name :: dsgdsgegsKiki
:: Age :: dsgdyyg.egs22 Years
:: Gender :: dssg..egsfemale

She has a bow and arrows, which often
come from her own stock but tries to avoid
taking from there. Her lacking of ability
to fight well means she'll often avoid fighting
and will try to get away, but a single horse
carrying her and her wagon (including everything
in it) means that she makes quite a slow getaway.

A traveling merchant, which
means she's been all over Hyrule.
She knows every city to every lake
Every stream to every road, however,
she is very forgetful so this can mean that
she forgets her prices (but she does keep a
note book with all the information handy as
well as signs for the people buying) and also
forget where she's been so will often revisit
a place multiple times and then only visit
another a couple of times throughout a month.
She has no specific route, but will stop by towns to sleep
for the night if necessary. She will also stop by towns
occasionally if there's a specific event going on.

Kiki cannot control any powers, and is pretty much
powerless. She doesn't let this become her weakness.
She lets her sense of humor and intelligence do her dirty work
for her.
:: Race :: Hylian

She has a very clear Hylian heritage.
A large amount of what she wears is the colour
blue. She usually wears a think black undershirt
and then a dark blue shirt and dark blue shorts (but will
change them for black trousers when winter sets in).

She generally has very tanned skinned due to the amount of
time she spends outside, but goes to certain measures to
avoid getting sun burn. In winter she becomes particularly pale.

She has blonde, quite thick hair that grows long quite quickly so,
almost like how one would sheer a sheep, she cuts it to her shoulders
in the spring and summer but lets it grow again in the autumn
and winter months.

Kiki was raised in a little cottage near Lon Lon
Ranch, and had no particularly noticeable
events in her life. During school she took
an interest in history, geography, business studies and maths, her best subject being maths and business studies. The latter of those four classes being the ones she left college with degrees in.

When she moved out of her parents home when she was 20 and went to go and stay with a college friend, named Fry, who wanted to get into business also, but he wanted to go into a different area so their was no competition between the two and they remained close friends. She started up a quiet business, but since they were in a very small village there wasn't much money being made. Eventually she saved up enough to by her horse, Cabaku, and a wagon and started off small, delivering things for other shops before eventually finding a supplier and starting up her own business. She doesn't have a name for it yet though, but is taking suggestions.

:: Personality ::
As she is a merchant she is very courteous and ambitious. She has to be after all, being rude to customers scares them off. If she wasn't ambitious, she wouldn't get anywhere. She certainly isn't a risk taker, and while she would take a risk if the chances of failure or rejection is small, she likes to just stay on the safe side of things. She has a lot of self control, she doesn't get attached to things very easily, as that would defeat the purpose of being any kind of trader or merchant.

She generally keeps to herself, she's not particularly curious about anything and even though she keeps to herself she's very nurturing, affectionate and sympathetic towards animals and small children, no matter the race or species. She's not particularly trusting however and doesn't let people say "I'll pay you next time I see you" or similar, but just because she's not trusting doesn't mean you can't trust her. She doesn't lie, as she's very honest (but will occasionally pull a white lie to a customer if she absolutely has too; like why she hasn't visited such and such place in such and such time. She will never lie about anything to do with selling anything, and her prices are at her judged value, and how much she thinks each item would be worth.

She is never romantic and certainly doesn't flirt at all. She's not interested in any sort of romance, as she's never really around long enough anyway to make proper friends with people.

Even though he's a merchant, which means a lot of talking, she loves to actually listen to people. She wouldn't turn down a chance to listen to somebody talk all day if there was the option for that, but she usually can't as she's nearly always on the move. She won't mind listening to your problems for a few minutes though

fdytytyuyus
fdys:: Companion :: She considers Cabaku to be her companion. Cabaku is a black and white paint, a strong stallion with a big build. He needs to be if he's pulling around a wagon full of random stuff.

fdys:: Friends :: She tends to picture everyone as her friend, even if she hasn't met them, only if she dislikes them will they be moved out of that 'automatic' group. However, Fry is a close friend of hers and her Cabaku to also be a close friend of hers.

fdys:: Enemies :: Not many, she's made a few enemies with other traveling merchants who took local 'competition' a little too seriously.

fdys:: Love Interest :: She has none, and has no plans on ever really staying around long enough to find one.

fdys:: Married to :: None-one yet, she has no plans to marry as she feels it gets in the way of business. She isn't a romantic person anyway.

fdys:: Children :: None, and has to plans have any or take any in.

fdys:: Other :: Since she is a traveling merchant, she gets around in a horse and wagon, and a variety of things are in her wagon, and to show off all the items she can take down the sides of it and form a sort of window, which also allows her to easily give the buyers the item. On the side of her wagon is a bell that, if you can make contact with she'll stop and let you come over and buy something, if you can't find anything to make contact to the bell with then, well, you'll just have to hope she can hear your yelling.

fdys:: Currently in a stock ::

• Item / Ammount in Stock / Cost for one / Other
  • The giant quiver / x1 / 200 rubies / Must have quiver already to upgrade too
  • Arrows / x200 / 10 rubies for 5 / Must have a quiver
  • Red Potion / x50 bottles worth / 25 rubies per bottle / Must have a bottle to carry in
  • Deku nuts / x50 / 5 rubies /
  • Bottle / x3 / 50 rubies /
  • quiver / x3 / 50 rubies /
  • Lamp oil / x50 bottles worth / 25 rubies per bottle /must have either bottle or lantern to carry in.
  • Lamp / x3 / 50 rubies /

:: Special Offers ::
New special offers every week!
Buy 1 quiver and get 10 Arrows free!

Buy the giant quiver and get 20 arrows free!

fdys: Villain? : No
TurtlezSoup

Postby Scar » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Sheet Accepted. ^_^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

TLoZ 1x1 Character - Fenrir

Postby TurtlezSoup » Sat May 09, 2015 11:32 am

:: Name :: dsgdsgegsFenrir
:: Age :: dsgdyyg.egs35 Years
:: Gender :: dssg..egsmale

A long, silver sword but he unusually
keeps it shielded and normally
just uses it as a threat.
In no way does he know how to
skillfully use this sword.
His greatest weapon is money, in
which he is incredibly rich.
Whenever he wants somebody
gone, he's pay somebody else
to do it for him, an he'll bribe
people to ignore it.
Of course, aside from his sword
and money he carries an iron
shield for defense and a
small iron dagger.

Merchant/Villain

You could argue his power
is money. He has no 'official'
power like magic, and has
no interest in it.

:: Race :: Skyloftian

Quite lightly tanned skin and very well kept
blonde hair. He has oddly coloured eyes,
one being blue and the other being brown
he often makes a few of his 'acquaintances'
a little nervous because of his eyes.

He's quite tall, about 6'0 and is quite big built
but it doesn't mean that he's strong but could
easily overpower somebody who is considerably
smaller like a child or teenager.

He wears fairly smart attire, and doesn't usually
wear anything 'casual'. His smart attire includes
dressing in black, white, expensive materials etc
Out of this he usually wears a black blazer and
white shirt made with some of the finest materials,
along with his trousers and shoes that are also black
and exceptionally well made. He makes sure to make
himself look important.

He's been obsessed with money since the start.
Even when he was just a child he thought of money
being the one true thing that made things happen and
realized this at a young age. He did do things for money
but stopped when he had enough, which happened
when he was a teenager and struck it rich after investing
in (now out of business) traveling merchant that sold rare
products. It went out of business by the time he was 20 but Fenrir was already rich enough and experienced enough to pick out good companies and invest in them. He knew exactly what he was doing and is has been trying to buy out every merchant available, even managed to get control of some of the traveling merchants and farms. He's been trying for years to gain control of the whole of Hyrule. He's got enough money to pay people to do things for him, and barely has to do anything for himself now.

Aside form his history with money, he was born and raised for the most until his early teens in Skyloft, where he met his loftwing started his bad path of greed. His parents did spoil him slightly and he he was quite intelligent, but nothing apart from his intelligence put him towards a path filled with such greed and power.

:: Personality ::
Greed is the most noticeable thing about him, he cares not for strength, or wisdom or courage, speed or love. His only focus is money and he'll be like that for a very long time. He enjoys having control, and does not pity the poor. He thinks of anything other then money to be trivial and not worth his time.

He does not have friends but rather 'business partners' that he simply uses to get what he wants so is pretty much a solitary person, and isn't trustworthy at all, and if you think that you can trust him your quite the fool. He doesn't even look trustworthy and certainly makes it clear that eh doesn't have time for friendly chat and gossip. He despises thieves with a passion however, as he been getting forced to spend money trying to stop them from stealing his riches and while this does make him look like a good guy, he does it only for his own benefit.

He's very aggressive and scornful and has no intention of being kind to anyone, almost as if he has a disdain for life itself. He is polite around royalty and their friends however, as if to gain their trust. The only time he will appear to be friends with anyone is if he wants something from them and will lie and manipulate whoever he wants in order to get control.

fdytytyuyus
fdys:: Companion :: none

fdys:: Friends :: none

fdys:: Enemies :: Thieves in general, but considers anybody who dares challenge his wealth and fortune to be a considerable annoyance and may attempt to 'get rid' of that person.

fdys:: Love Interest :: None

fdys:: Married to :: none

fdys:: Children :: None

fdys:: Other :: His loft wing lives with him in Hyrule and is a very dark grey and is often confused with black, until you see Fenrir's black clothing next to it. His loftwing is particularly aggressive, and only listens to Fenrir.

fdys: Villain? : Yes

(I thought it would take longer to make a villian *shrug* oh well XD)
TurtlezSoup

Re: LoZ 1x1 Characters :: Scar & TurtlezSoup

Postby TurtlezSoup » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:24 pm

bump?
TurtlezSoup

Re: LoZ 1x1 Characters :: Scar & TurtlezSoup

Postby Scar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm terribly sorry for the delay and no response; I've been so busy and- well, honestly- my muse for roleplaying LoZ just hasn't been really high as of late. =( I'm sorry...
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?