Homeless experiments~ Form post

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Homeless Experiments~ Form post

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:15 am

I was just about to make a barn owl o-o Nice picture .o. Accepted
SilentObserver

Postby moosh154 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Name: Missy
Animal: Australian shepherd
Type: Expirement
Experiments (As in what the interns did to you: Wings for example): Has the ability to turn invisible for up to 30 minutes. She also has sharp claws.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Friends: Jewel and Flower.
Enemies: None
Kin: None
Personality: Missy is very kind, adventerous, curious, and funny
Other: Hi :D

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Accepted ^.^
SilentObserver

Postby Reiji » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:10 am

(Expirement HAHAHA EXPIRE XD)

Fullbody

Name - Freedom Song
Animal - Mutated hare
Type - Rebels
Experiment/Power - When she sings, that thing could happen. But if she misses one note it will fail
Crush/Mate - None,Open?
Age - 8
Gender - Female
Friends - Open
Enemies - Open
Kin - Open
Personality - Shy,Quiet,Caring,Sometime 'bad' and devilish,kind,loyal and RP it out for the others
Other - Sorry for not posting the form.earlier >…<

I'm not very active here anymore.
    Same user on CS if you want to contact me.
Reiji

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:53 am

(Yea, when I accidentally saved the correct word it corrects the right word ;-; Accepted)
SilentObserver

Re: Homeless experiments~ Form post

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:07 am

Crying Heartbreak wrote:Image: Image
Name: Maximum (Max)
Animal: Wolf
Type: Project
Expieriments (As in what the interns did to you: Wings for example): wings, enhanced smell and speed
Crush: none.
Mate: none.
Friends: None...yet
Enemies:None...yet
Kin:None
Personality: she is bold, brave, and quiet. She is also stubborn and short tempered. Willing to pick a fight if necessary .
Other: she is not a mute but most of the time she acts like it.

(Putting up all character info. Making a new character later!)
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 am

Crying Heartbreak wrote:Image: Image
Name:Midnight
Animal: Wolf/dog
Expieriments (As in what the interns did to you: Wings for example): Wings and speed.
Crush: Demon
Mate: None
Friends: Max
Enemies: None...Yet
Kin: None
Personality:playful, happy, stubborn, brave, straight forward(except feelings.)
Other: She is willing to do anything for friemds and never admits her pain to anyone other than Max. It's hard to get her to open up and she is stubborn and bullheaded. She escaped before they could chip her.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:46 am

Accepted)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Name: Spot
Animal: Collie
Experiments (As in what the interns did to you: Wings for example): Super speed. Can she be a mind reader?
Crush: Impress
Mate: Dead
Friends: Max and Midnight
Enemies: None
Kin: Her pup Pepper
Personality: She is reserved and quiet. She only expresses herself with her pup and Max and Midnight.
Other: Will add Peppers stuff later.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Accepted owo
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions