ιηƒιηιтє'ѕ σ¢'ѕ~

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

ιηƒιηιтє'ѕ σ¢'ѕ~

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:34 am

Hi! Welcome to my OC thread! ^^

*slowly takes over all creative threads* xP Kidding~

Anyways, here I will post my OCs, which you will most often see in the roleplays I attend; however, they will change histories and clothing/attributes with each roleplay, but their main appearances and personalities most often do not. c:

The OC's that I make are purely based on the thoughts in my mind; If I have gotten any cultural or historical event wrong, please tell me!
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

OC #1

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:10 am

Itza Yaxchilan -
The Patron of Eclipses

Name: Itza Yaxchilan, with the root inspiration being the Mayan messenger serpent that adorns many ancient monuments.
Ethnicity: Mayan(Mexican)
Appearance: A tall, rugged man with features and a build that seems to be cut from stone; with dark, tanned skin, and flinty dark brain eyes that are almost black, Itza has a weathered look about him that makes him seem like he's seen everythingQuite muscular, but not quite tall, Itza certainly is burly and makes it known. His hair and teeth, however, are quite unorthodox; With sharp canines and slightly uneven teeth, Itza looks like some sort of animal when he grins, and his hair is styled like a Mohawk, but only the right side is shaved; the left is cut short, and seems to be covered in small shaved designs that resemble the hide of a leopard.
Clothing: Dressed in simple pieces of cloth, Itza wears a vest comprised of two large strips of tan cloth crossed over his chest and abdomen, as well as a circle of leopard skin over his collarbone, both draped behind him and stitched together at the waist to create a vest, ending in four broad "tails. Wears a belt that seems to be made out of vines, adorned with short leaves hanging down, as well as a small flare of leopard skin that curves around each hip and large, baggy pants that are cinched/tied around his ankles. He has no shoes, and is adorned at the ankles and biceps with flat leather bands that hold little obsidian shards fashioned to look like crescent moons.
Personality: A pretty cheerful guy with a rebellious and wild nature, Itza acts like a delinquent or a thief would in everyday situations, with impish, bared-teeth grins and a relaxed posture that immediately makes you suspicious. However, he is also extremely protective; an avid believer in Mayan culture, Itza is extremely conventional and traditional when it comes to... Well, almost everything. This is a man who believed chewed-up herbs are the elixir of life and obsidian and jade the most valuable things in the world.
Voice: Has a deep, gruff voice and slow, measured words that seem to boom both when he's talking loudly -which is more often than not- or quietly.
History/Culture: Patron Warrior of Xbalanque and Awilix -the he and she deities of the moon and jaguars- Itza was born at the height of Mayan civilization in Tikal, and was born as a Mayan priest in charge of human sacrifice. However, the bloodthirsty of his people disgusted him; locking himself up in a temple/altar, Itza meditated for seven days and eight nights, all the way until the eclipse appeared and shrouded everything in shadow. Itza still refused to move, even though the disappearance of the sun meant death for almost all Mayans; impressed by his resolve, Xbalanque and Awilix both came down to him, granting him powers over the night, branding him with twin jaguars, inked in black, racing up his forearms from buckle to elbow, as well as eternal life until he reached enlightenment about the sacrifices. While he is still unsure about the reason behind the cruelty, he now has a better duty to the gods and something better to fight for.
Other: Slight wip; will probably be added to later.
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
Burying your gays,
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease

of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

OC #2

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 am

Alexandra Kuang Edmonds -
The Jade Pirate's Daughter
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
Burying your gays,
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease

of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Re: ιηƒιηιтє'ѕ σ¢'ѕ~

Postby EDelfen » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:13 pm

I rather like your description of Itza, it shows you thought a great deal about him. That's why I would like to ask a few questions about him, to increase the consistency of his character :

He seems to be a fierce man, and a dominant personality. He has seemingly been antagonistic with his people (during his stay in the temple) and appears to wish it (his appearance is the reflect of his need to be apart from regular people).

How come he became so strong willed, and is he undertaking this whole "driving people away" (because that's what his appearance and demeanor will do) thing because he dosn't trust people ?

What are his fatal flaws ? He seems to be impowered by "Gods" (I'm sorry, I'm not well versed on Mayan culture) and very keen on being alone, is that because he now looks down on common folks ? Does he think he is "all powerful" and think he can "fix the world" ?

He is a "dominant" personality, how does he treat "dominees" ? By caring about them (motherly ?, letting the dominee not taking any responsabilities ?), by using them or commanding them (nicely or not, but more like a command/serve relationship ?)

All in one, right now, due to your description, I find you character "too strong", not balanced. It may just be the description though, but remember that everybody has flaws =)

Wow so many questions ^^ Beware, the nitpicking penguin is here !
I'm lurking but I'm aliiiive
EDelfen

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions