The Pack Of Life - General Discussions

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

The Pack Of Life - General Discussions

Postby Yummy Kitty » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 am

**This is the General Discussions and Announcements thread. For the roleplay thread, click here.**

The Pack Of Life is a Fantasy Wolf roleplay made by Zeve. This roleplay takes place far in the woods, where you act as a loner wolf but then decides to get in a pack led by the female alpha, Jupiter. The scene takes place as a bunch of wolves enter the pack, progressing the completeness of a pack. The plan is, after the pack is nearly complete, they will travel as far as possible, since beyond this forest are icy tundras, deadly volcanos, and beasts that appear in your wildest nightmares. For more information, click here.

Page 1 - Yummy Kitty joined the thread as Nepeta (X)
    Page 1 - Roleplay started
    Page 2 - Sadies joined the thread as two wolves, Sadies and Keme (X)
    Page 3 - Flamekit joined the thread as Blizzard (X)
    Page 4 - SilentObserver joined the thread as Silence The Whispers/Insanity (X)

- None Yet

Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Re: The Pack Of Life - General Discussions

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:37 am

Up
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty