Greene's Eld OCs

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Greene's Eld OCs

Postby greenevalley » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:28 pm

The purpose of this thread is simply to store all my Eld OCs. I've had a number of characters floating around in my head and I think it's about time they received some attention from me. The new lore and all the diverse races has definitely caught my interest, so I figured this was probably a suitable time for me to finally organize and flesh out a few of my characters. This thread is an ongoing process, so it will always be a work in progress. Commenting is allowed as long as it does not become spam.
greenevalley

Martie Rose Hawkins

Postby greenevalley » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Full Name:

Martie Rose Hawkins

Nickname:

Martie or Rose

Twenty Two Years Old

Race:

Human

Place of Birth:

Norland (Western Human Kingdom)

Origins:

Nor

Personality Description:

Often perceived as flighty and indecisive, Martie is a wandering spirit. Her happiness is usually dependent on her circumstances, therefore she is more often then not unsatisfied. Her main drive is the pursuit of knowledge, for which she will travel anywhere to obtain. A naturally indecisive nature makes it easy for her to suddenly pack up her belongings and leave for months at a time. She is constantly in search of new surroundings and experiences which may enlighten her understanding of the world. Over years of traveling her knowledge has grown immensely, and she has become adequately learned in many of the puzzles that the land has to provide. Her company is most eagerly spent with scholars or scribes for obvious reasons, however recently she has broadened her views and taken to working under certain craftsman as a way of learning simple techniques from a diverse array of trades. She knows and recognizes how to behave around certain people, and when it benefits her, Martie can be quite agreeable ; However, if there is nothing to be gained, she would rather not spend her time on someone she may consider less important. She was raised to be polite, so she is never openly rude, nevertheless her mode of thinking is purely selfish. With the exception of her creature companions and her family, she does not truly care for anyone. For the most part she enjoys the peace that comes with being alone. Though not often, there are times when Martie finds herself lonely and yearning for a human companion. Unfortunately this usually only manifests into something that sates her loneliness temporarily. Selfishness and pride hinder Martie more than she cares to admit, though she would like to believe she is stronger because of it.

History/Background:

Until the age of sixteen, Martie spent the entity of her life surrounded by the rugged terrain of Norland. Her father was a prominent member of the community, so Martie’s life was relatively carefree. Of course she participated in the many traditions of her people, such as the acclaimed drake hunts. However, while she had been instructed in the same way as most Nordic children, she did not particularly enjoy many of her people’s pass times. Unlike many of the less fortunate children in her village, Martie was given the gift of knowledge at an early age. Her education was placed in the hands of an elderly scholar and she remained under his tutelage until she turned sixteen. It did not take long for the one’s close to Martie to realize that she had a gift. Her quick wit and bright intellect were recognized immediately by most. Her parents wished to take advantage of her skills, so it was determined that when she was of age, Martie would make the journey to Mt. Bastion and attempt to prove her wisdom to the keepers in hopes that she may someday join them.
So Martie was groomed by her tutor as well as her parents until her sixteenth birthday, and then she was sent off. Her most trusted mount and dire accompanied her, and though the journey was long, all three made it. Martie spent weeks at the hands of the keepers, patiently performing test after test. However it seemed that all her years of learning had been a waste, for when the keepers finally came to her with their verdict, it was only to turn her away for “lack of understanding”
Martie was devastated and deeply ashamed of herself. She couldn’t bare to return home after such a humiliating turn of events, so after leaving Mt. Bastion she simply wandered, determined to find the understanding that she lacked and return to the keepers atop the mount and prove her worthiness to them.
She had been roaming the land for the last six years, absorbing as much knowledge as she can and attempting to experience many of the wonders her world has to offer. Her two companions still travel with her, and they are currently taking up residence in Alabaster City. Martie is now working under a local silversmith, in hopes of learning a few new skills.

Family:

As far as Martie knows, both her parents are still alive, and living in Norland along with her one older sister, whom had been married shortly before Martie left. She has not communicated with any of them in six years.

Bonded To:

Ashen

Valentine
Last edited by greenevalley on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
greenevalley

Sayre Blackwell

Postby greenevalley » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Full Name:

Sayre Blackwell

Nickname:

Typically goes by Blackwell. Close companions call him Sayre.

Twenty Seven Years Old

Race:

Human

Place of Birth:

Alabaster City

Origins:

Darak'i

Personality Description:

WIP

History/Background:

WIP

Family:

WIP

Bonded To:

WIP
Last edited by greenevalley on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
greenevalley

Re: Greene's Eld OCs

Postby greenevalley » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Reserve
greenevalley

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions