Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Postby Saren » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Hey guys, I'm back! Exams are done, woot woot!
I may need a recap. When I left, I think a fight was about to break out in the pub.
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Tundra » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Saren wrote:Hey guys, I'm back! Exams are done, woot woot!
I may need a recap. When I left, I think a fight was about to break out in the pub.

I actually just did a mini recap, so here it is again. Feel free to post a what has happened to your character post before Anders/Kaidan Alenko gets theirs up since technically you are last in the post order. Though it might be best to read back, its a good read lol.

Tundra wrote:Kuar - Bit by a Direwolf on shoulder - Val appeared in ancient form wrapped around him in protection
Deryn - Won a fight and is now against a wall trying to figure out how val got there(I'm amused..don't know why)
Tyrik - Bounced around in a 2v1 fight, got rid of one, card player cut Tyrik across chest after Val distracted him
Yasmina - Chased one who stole her Serval, now looking for Kuar
Myriani - Won her fight, went to kill her opponent before Val showed, trying to get close to help heal Kuar
Sterling - Ran outside almost running into Cuprite's Drake, now thinking as to how to avoid them
Cuprite - Helping out those who are injured and trying to bring order to the situation

Breakup seems to be this so far, using character names vs usernames..because i'm lazy XD
Kuar, Deryn, Yasmina, Myriani - Possible Tyrik
Sterling, Cuprite, possible Tyrik
I say possible with Tyrik because you're in the tavern, but didn't give a clear direction where your character was by the end, as in where he intended to stay.
Luna, since you're probably joining soon, I suggest you post with Sterling a Cuprite for your re-intro lol
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Saren » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:52 am

Alright, thank you! I'll prepare a post and I may read through the RP as well, but no worries if Anders gets there first.
EDIT: I've posted, and I have an idea for a second character. I may or may not create them. What's the current gender spread? About even? It seems like we had more active male characters but I'm not sure.
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby revenant » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:47 pm

Finally got around my writer's block today. It's not my best writing, and it's not very long, but I couldn't write much more without some input from Kalo. Sorry for the wait.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Postby Kalo » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm

I got my post up! Sorry for the length and quality. I feel like I could've improved it somehow, but I also tend to be a total perfectionist when it comes to my own writing XD Kaidan, if there's anything you'd like me to add that would be helpful to your next post, just let me know. I'd be happy to go back and change things if you need me to.
Also, welcome back, Saren! It's good to see you on again!
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby Saren » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Thanks! It's nice to be back on :)
Saren

Postby ShadowWolfJade » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:14 pm

I'm thinking of joining, so I might just add a forum here soon... I'm just not sure if there's room for my character...
ShadowWolfJade

Postby Saren » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Shadow, I'm sure there would be! I'm thinking of making a second character and as far as I'm aware there's no limit on characters.
Saren

Postby ShadowWolfJade » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:06 pm

I know there's no limit, it's just that I'm not sure how my character would fit in. Either way, I have a few ideas in mind, and I'm actually typing up her forum now~
ShadowWolfJade

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:21 pm

ShadowWolfJade wrote:I know there's no limit, it's just that I'm not sure how my character would fit in. Either way, I have a few ideas in mind, and I'm actually typing up her forum now~

Well, I think everyone's starting to split off now, so I'm sure you could find a way to weasel her in. ^^
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions