Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Postby ShadowWolfJade » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Silverhart wrote:
ShadowWolfJade wrote:I know there's no limit, it's just that I'm not sure how my character would fit in. Either way, I have a few ideas in mind, and I'm actually typing up her forum now~

Well, I think everyone's starting to split off now, so I'm sure you could find a way to weasel her in. ^^

Haha, I'm sure I can :lol: . I'm eating and then finishing the forum up after.
ShadowWolfJade

Postby ShadowWolfJade » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Humanoid
Username: ShadowWolfJade
Character Name: Jade Shadowa
Race: Elvian (sort of, she's a 'one-forth-blood', I suppose. Half-born and elvian parents)
Homeland: Lives with family in a forest home within the Flickering Vales
Personality: On the outside, Jade is very reclusive. She keeps to herself, avoids much interaction, and can be rather socially-awkward. Her constantly pulled-down black cloak shows her shyness. But she tends to be different around family and those she trusts greatly, be them mostly creatures and not people. When comfortable, Jade is rather sarcastic, talkative and generally in a good mood, despite her temper.
Jade loves nature. Creatures, plants, views of mountains in the distance. She seems to have a specific admiration of everything beautiful in nature or in the world around her. This means that she observes a lot, often seeing what others look over.
But, due to her odd parentage, she tends to be a bit... withdrawn. Being an elvian, but not quite an elvian. Being a human, but not really a human. Being a halfborn, but not even really being that. Sometimes, Jade will get caught up in her thoughts, and start to go into a short state of self-loathing, feeling as if she didn't belong anywhere.
In all, Jade has three main personalities. Shy, adventurous and mentally withdrawn.
History: Jade's father is an Elvian, a proud emissary who met her mother on one of his many travels. Her mother, however, is not an Elvian. Nor is she a human, as most would expect. Her mother was a traveler as well, but she was an Elvian halfborn. This meant that Jade is a bit odd, being almost all Elvian, but not quite. Her odd racial status didn't really effect her much at first, as her small family lives in a house in the large forest of the Flickering Vales. This meant little interaction. But then her father began taking her into cities an villages while he was running errands. Give her a feel for the outside world. She was asked a lot of questions about her odd appearance, and she could hear small whispers about her. Some observing remarks... some hurtful ones. As she got older, she understood more and more how much she didn't fit in. Jade was almost all elvian, but it was that little bit of human blood that made her life complicated. She even gave herself the title 'The one-forth-blood' at one point. She grew up learning about everything she could, seeing as much as she could and most of all experiencing everything she could. At the age her parents would allow, she set off with her new sleipnir, Khax. On her way to become a Rune Bearer.
Appearance: Jade has long, golden-brown hair that she's never cut much. Her eyes are both green. Granted, one is darker than the other, as she isn't exactly a trueborn. Instead of the human ears of her mother or the cervine ears of her father, Jade had odd, obvious, pointed ears. As if her ears were stuck between human and cervine. As for her skin, she was lightly tanned naturally, and had some light, small fawn spots on her face, neck and shoulders. Her hair was in her face a lot, covering her darker green eye, as she got enough questions about her ears as is. She was of average height, if no a bit taller, and of average weight. Image Image
She often wears her black hooded cloak, hood up, hiding her face in shadows. Jade has a belt that contains her sword(named Azura) and a pair of twin daggers. On her back, she will also sometimes carry a white-gemmed bow on her back of which she refers to as 'Crystallite'. If not on her back, then attached to Khax's saddle.
Azura- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=267505&sid=2381cd3d1e2c253de8eb0123cabef887
Daggers-http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=267507&sid=2381cd3d1e2c253de8eb0123cabef887
Crystallite-http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=267508&sid=2381cd3d1e2c253de8eb0123cabef887
Random Fact: Jade's a light kleptomaniac (Yay, stealing!)
Companions: Brenna (Otterling), Tama (Sea Serval), Japer (Rune Dragon), and Khax (Sleipnir)
Bonded creatures: None, as Jade isn't even sure if she can bond with creatures given her situation.

Creature
Name: Brenna
Species: Pearl Otterling
Personality: Brenna, or Bren for short, has a rather curious personality, as most otterlings do. She tends to investigate before thinking much, which has gotten her into some trouble, but Bren is also intelligent enough to get herself out of most of these predicaments. She is also a bit overprotective, despite her small size. She usually keeps her pearl in Khax's side bag for safe keeping.
Appearance: Image
Other: Enjoys messing with Tama, who puts up with her, oddly enough. The two have a sort of sibling relationship. As for Japer, Bren feels that she's his 'partner in crime'. They enjoy doing tasks together.

Creature
Name: Tama
Species: Nephthys Sea Serval
Personality: Tama knows what she is. That being, a rarer type of sea serval. This means that she has a great deal of pride. Despite seeming dependent to Jade, she feels that if she wanted to leave, she would. She has just so far chosen to stay with the odd girl and her odder otterling. Tama is also not one to start fights, but one to finish them, and she is extremely fierce. Even for a sea serval. Underneath the pride, though, Tama is a bit conscious of the patches of purple scales that scatter her body. She will try to ignore any comments or looks concerning these scales, but she notices when they happen.
Other: To Tama, Brenna is like that little sister that always bugs you but you put up with anyways. Sometimes, and if there's no one except Jade in the room, Tama will jump up and start play chasing Brenna, playing with her for several minutes before going back to her prideful demeanor. Japer, on the other hand, is less close to the sea serval. The two of them never really interact.

Creature
Name: Japer
Species: Green Aztec Rune Dragon
Personality: "You're a little thief, you know that?" Is a phrase Jade often uses with Japer. Most would expect Tama to be the thief, but that role is instead taken up by the little dragon. His curiosity rivals that of Brenna, and is he sees something he wants, he'll usually go after it. Which gets him in trouble a lot. But not before he drags Brenna into his little trouble-making adventure. Sometimes, he'll steal a few baubles or such, and give them to Jade, which would then get the response mentioned above.
Other: Jasper loves brining Brenna along for everything he does, and the young otterling lets him. Tama doesn't seem to pay much mind to the trouble they get into, and if she does, she's more focused on Brenna.

Creature
Name: Khax
Species: Grey Rocky Mountain Sleipnir
Personality: Khax (pronounced cax), is rather blunt, making his intentions and opinions clear. He often gets into the middle of Jade's conversations to add his opinion in the best way he can find. Khax is above all loyal to the elvian girl he was given to, and is protective of her, her things, and of course her companions. But this doesn't stop him from disobeying from time to time...
Other: His relations to the other creatures so far is that he watches over them. Not much to tell.

(If there's anything wrong with the forum, feel free to tell me! I'll be posting my intro in the RP tomorrow, hopefully. :D )
ShadowWolfJade

Postby Startedraining » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Working on my post now. Sorry guys.~

Edit: Was Yasmina tagged in any one's posts?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Tundra » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Startedraining wrote:
Working on my post now. Sorry guys.~

Edit: Was Yasmina tagged in any one's posts?

no, the only one your character is tied to right now is Kuar really, since your looking for. Your free to interact with anyone.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby parlaymars » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:02 pm

So the post order is finished now? 'Cause I've been wanting to post but I didn't know if we are splitting off yet or not.
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Postby Saren » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Lady LeStraud wrote:
So the post order is finished now? 'Cause I've been wanting to post but I didn't know if we are splitting off yet or not.

Yeah, good question.
Also, I'll be posting a form some time this weekend. Anyone interested in interacting with a rich merchant who's currently partially in hiding due to angering some people?
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Tundra » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Saren wrote:
Lady LeStraud wrote:

Yeah, good question.
Also, I'll be posting a form some time this weekend. Anyone interested in interacting with a rich merchant who's currently partially in hiding due to angering some people?

Well sotra.. lol. I was hoping for one more full round of posts to wrap up the bar fight then splitting up. After all some characters need to react to pervious posts. But, Since no new post has been made lately, the next user can go to move the RP along. Starteddraining, if you wish to hold off your post until the end of posting order thats fine. Could give you more to work with? since no one interacted with your character atm.
ShadowJadeWolf feel free to post anywhere since your post would be an intro post and all that. That way we can potentially interact with your character, or perhaps yours could interact with Starteddrainings? lol
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby ShadowWolfJade » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Tundra wrote:
Saren wrote:
Lady LeStraud wrote:

Yeah, good question.

Well sotra.. lol. I was hoping for one more full round of posts to wrap up the bar fight then splitting up. After all some characters need to react to pervious posts. But, Since no new post has been made lately, the next user can go to move the RP along. Starteddraining, if you wish to hold off your post until the end of posting order thats fine. Could give you more to work with? since no one interacted with your character atm.
ShadowJadeWolf feel free to post anywhere since your post would be an intro post and all that. That way we can potentially interact with your character, or perhaps yours could interact with Starteddrainings? lol

Yeah, I have most of my post already set up, so I should be posting whenever I get back on the computer that has the document saved on it. I'd be happy to have someone interact with me if they'd want!
ShadowWolfJade

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:33 pm

you guys can skip me if you want~
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Tundra » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:34 pm

it...got quiet. Lets try and get a post up, no matter who dose it.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions