Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Postby Saren » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:44 am

Okay! I'm busy for most of today but I'll try to create a new character and get the form up between now and tomorrow. I've got the skeleton of it so far.
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Tundra » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:47 am

So..this kinda died.. *grabs a defibrillator**charges up* CLEAR! *thunk sound* *charges up* CLEAR! *thunk sound*

So..I had an idea..but I feel it would require resetting restarting and recreating the thread itself. Giving a mini plot, and giving everyone a chance to reset..per say? I dont know. I semi feel like it's a lost cause to ever rp anything Eld here..because all actual eld rps that are not just eldemore creatures..seem to die off.

But I dont want to stop..lol, i want to build develop and finalize my characters!
But My idea, sorta is a small remake, basic idea and concept of being in the alabaster city, but have a small mini plot for people to follow. A New Horizon would be the name..anyone up for it?

Sorry to break away from WTRM discussion..I just want..to try and bring the thread back to life? I dont know..*flops*
PM me your ideas, if not related to this thread itself.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Saren » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Hey!
Okay I mentioned a new character and that didn't happen, BUT. If anyone's up for interaction I will create one over the course of the next couple days! I'll also revamp my current one, and possibly remove her direwolf.
So there's that?
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:03 am

*made with Rinmarugames
by MochiiAdopts on dA
character belongs to me

Humanoid
Username:
SilentObserver
Character Name:
Morganite Kennedy (Morgan)
Race:
Elvian
Homeland:
Albaster City (Silverport)
Personality:
Morgan is a very sweet and bubbly Elvian. Although she is shy at first, but is always looking forward to making new friends. Normally she sticks by Ralph's side, sitting on Ayal's back or lounging around with Tundra and Ralph. This does not mean she likes to be lazy. She just likes to be carried or off of the ground. In her opinion it's quite fun, but she would much rather prefer the ground other than a tree. When Morgan is sad or depressed about something she is often found cuddling with Tundra, talking to Ayal about her feelings or crying to Ralph.

Her view on other races isn't really... An opinion. She just sees them as different individuals, or as she likes to say 'new friends!'. She doesn't see anything wrong with other races seeing as how she's living with a wolf-kin; Ralph. Ralph's basically family to her and he's all she has left.

Unlike other Elvian being 'elegant' and 'graceful', Morgan falls in the category of 'tom-boy'. Due to her growing up with Ralph, she is not used to such a way to act. Morgan likes to jump around, be loud, have fun and she's not afraid to get dirty; much to Ralph's dismay. He wishes the girl had some caution when jumping in a muddy puddle, or walking by one.

But Morgan always insists that it jumped in front of her or she 'stumbled'.
History:
This is another task for me to stare at and NOT procrastinate on ;v;
Appearance:
Morgan has fair skin and her cheeks are often accompanied with a blush. She also has brown, almost red-ish antlers that stand out with her short white hair that slightly curls at the bottom and has elkrin-like fuzzy ears peeking out of her hair that match the color of her hair as well. She is around the height of 4'1, and weights about 53 lbs. One of the first things people notice about Morgan is her eyes, an unnatural pink that no one really understands, but she always says that her mother named her after a pretty stone. In which. Is true.
*sorry I'm not good with descriptions ;v;
Companions:
None uwu
Bonded creatures:
Ayal

Creature:
Name:
Ayal
Species:
Elkrin
Personality:
Ayal is very quiet. He doesn't really make any noise unless he feels the need. Although there are times when he wishes he could tell some people to be quiet or keep their hands to themselves, etc. He has a quiet nature which means he's either content, relaxed or just being himself. There are times when he gets excited over somethings, but it's pretty rare.

Surprisingly. The Elkrin has patience with Ralph and his Dire, but there are times when Ayal thinks he should stomp on Tundra's tail because she is an attention hog when it comes to Morgan.
Appearance:
A note about his appearance;
Morgan often likes to decorate his antlers with flowers and/or leaves
Other:

*made with Rinmarugames
Humanoid
Username:
SilentObserver
Character Name:
Ralph Walker
Race:
Wolf-kin
Homeland:
Albaster City (Silverport)
Personality: Ralph always appears to be so... Blunt. Very rude and cold. That is... If Morgan is not around, but if you say something bad about him and he can hear you he will definitely make you know that it is not appreciated whatsoever. Even if Morgan is there, he will not refrain from arguing or defending himself. Ralph was never seen as a parent-like figure until Morgan came around. So far Morgan is the only one who can get the man to smile or chuckle, but... This is only once in a great while.

His view on other races tends to vary due to their personality. At first Elvian were never his favorite seeing as how some of them would brag about their lifestyle, or be quite rude to him about their talents. He now looks past that because Morgan is in his life now. Ralph tries to refrain from talking bad about her father -or talking about him at all- around her, or even talking bad about her own race itself. Sometimes he'll complain, but quickly explain he was just upset and he'll apologize.
History:
I need to work on these tho
Appearance:
Ralph is roughly 5'5 around 152 lbs with tanned skin and brown hair that pulls back into a short ponytail and part of his hair is normally covering his left eye; his left eye is green and the other is blue. Nothing much to say about them.
Companions:
None
Bonded creatures:
Tundra

Creature:
Name:
Tundra
Species:
Dire wolf
Personality:
Tundra likes to be a motherly figure to everyone! Just... Maybe not Ayal. Ayal and her are not qualified as friends, but certainly not enemies. They are just not ever on the same page when it comes to things. They appear to argue a lot over what's best for Morgan, even though Tundra should worry more about Ralph than she should Morgan.

But Tundra can't help but worry about the child more than Ralph. She just gets so many thoughts about what could happen and tries to reason with Ayal what's safe and what's not. Despite all of this. She's quite protective over Ayal, Ralph and Morgan overall. They are basically her family. She's a loving, sweet and sometimes bubbly dire who makes sure her 'family' is doing alright.

And she likes to categorize herself as the 'mother'.
Appearance:
(see image)
Other:

I apologize if I've missed somethings ;A;
    It's 12am... ~(=w=~)
    and is it alright for one of my characters to be eight?
    And it's still open, right? x3
SilentObserver

Postby Tundra » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:38 am

it still is, but semi dead. I am creating a new one. If anyone feels like lookin its here. But pls, only marks. Dont post characters yet.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7238
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:40 am

Yeah I saw ;v; I was hoping to put some life back into it c:

And I saw your roleplay, Tundra and I was interested in joining once it was open ^^
SilentObserver

Postby Tundra » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:53 am

Discussion thread is open for character posts
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Previous

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions