Frightstorm Pack ~ Form Post

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Frightstorm Pack ~ Form Post

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 pm

If you wish to join Frightsorm, join here.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Re: Frightstorm Pack ~ Form Post

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:53 pm

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Basics
Image: Image
Name: Zero
Desired Rank: Alpha
Digging a little bit deeper
History: (Please do more then two sentences) Not much. She really only knows the pack life. Though due to her family's gruesome death, she is skilled in fighting.
Personality: Quiet, Loyal, Brave
Kin: Dead
Fur: Black
Eyes: Blue
Other: :)
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Name: Solstice
Desired Rank: Beta
History: (Please do more then two sentences) She was born out of the pack as a rogue. Her mother had died during a bear fight when it broke into her family's small den. Her father went after the bear after her mother had been killed, but he never returned. She lived alone for most of her life when she later came across the Frightstrom Pack. She had asked for shelter and protection from the Alpha in exchange for her loyalty and her fighting skills and had been with the pack ever since.
Personality: Bold, Kind of an outcast, and she has trouble making friends with the other wolves in the pack.
Kin: Her mother had had four pups, but only Solstice made it through the harsh winters. Her mother and father both died.
Fur: White with black flecks
Eyes: yellow
Other: :)

"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room." -The Doctor

Aqua Butterbun

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:24 pm

(Accepted, but would she be a hunter, or a warrior?)

Mercy Storm

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:55 pm

(she would be a hunter! :) )

Aqua Butterbun

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm

(Okay! Your good then!)

Mercy Storm

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:24 am

(whoop whoop!)

Aqua Butterbun

Postby moosh154 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Basics
Name: Akira (Pronounced: Ah-ky-rah)
Desired Rank: alpha female
Digging a little bit deeper
History: Akira lived in the wilderness by herself. She was taking a walk, and stumbled into some humans. They took her out of the forest and brought her into the city to an animal shelter. What they didn't know is that she was a master escape artist. She escaped her cage and ran towards the forest. On her way, she came across the Frightstorm pack.
Personality: Determined, daring, brave, and sometimes a little mean.
Kin: none
Fur: white and a little grey on her paws.
Eyes: blue (they aren't blue in the picture but oh well :lol: )
Other: Hi

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:55 pm

(Accepted)

Mercy Storm

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions