~The Shining Moon Pack~ Forms/Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

~The Shining Moon Pack~ Forms/Discussion Thread

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:02 pm

~Please put all forms on here for the Shining Moon Pack RP! Please use the form on the main page, Thanks!~

Name: Rowan

Wanted Rank: Alpha Female

Personality (+1 sentences): A very ambitious wolf, she would do anything to get to the position of Alpha. She likes to strive for very hard goals and feels accomplished once they are completed. She occasionally gets the idea that most of the pack doesn't trust her, but she tries to stay loyal.

History: She was born into the pack with four other siblings. She had three sisters and one brother. Her brother had been her best friend throughout puphood, but during one of the harshest winters the pack had ever faced, her brother had stumbled into the Watango river and froze to death. She was then promoted to Beta Female. Her younger sisters were all hunters, as well as her before she was promoted to Beta Female. Most nights wolves find her by the riverbed mourning her deceased brother.

Appearance (description): She has a golden coat with a large patch of black on the top of her back. Her eyes are a yellow white color and her tail is tipped black (not shown in the picture :P )

Appearance (Image):Image

Keyword: Watango
Last edited by Aqua Butterbun on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room." -The Doctor

Aqua Butterbun

Re: ~The Shining Moon Pack~ Forms/Discussion Thread

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Forgot to include these! oops :lol:

Roleplay Rules!

No godmodding

Don't abandon your characters

Don't leave other RP'ers out

All of the Elde rules apply!

Aqua Butterbun

Postby thunderlight » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Name: Octavia

Wanted Rank: Lead Warrior
Personality (+1 sentences):Loves running off at night.Also love be with the pups and elders
History: unknow

Appearance (description): A black wolf with blue eyes in winter and then in sumer or spring white
Appearance (Image):http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx72/HiddenC/Soramai2.jpg
RIP Leaper my 25 year old riding lesson horse. Born 25 years ago and died on December 17 2015. You will forever be with me

RIP
Leaper
I'm on Chicken smoothie
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/me ... e&u=228221
thunderlight

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:53 am

Name: Octavia

Wanted Rank: Lead Warrior
Personality (+1 sentences):Loves running off at night.Also love be with the pups and elders
History: unknow

Appearance (description): A black wolf with blue eyes in winter and then in sumer or spring white
Appearance (Image):Image
Accepted, thunderlight! We'll start when a few more people join!

Aqua Butterbun

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 am

I am going to make one more wolf, in case not too many people are going to join right now! :)
Name: Apollo

Wanted Rank: Lead Hunter

Personality (+1 sentences): He is very outgoing as he tries to cover up his father's death by keeping a positive attitude whenever possible. He tries to stay proud while hunting in case of a promotion to Lead Hunter.

History: He was born into the pack with two brothers and one sister. His father was one of the best Lead Hunters the pack ever had. Unfortunately, his father was taken hostage by another pack and was later killed when the Shining Moon Pack had come to rescue him. Apollo had then vowed to take on the position of Lead Hunter to make his father proud, but all his other siblings were to scare to try and reach the position in case of becoming another killed hostage.

Appearance (description): A white wolf with black flecks around his flanks. He has strange bright yellow eyes.

Appearance (Image): Image

Aqua Butterbun

Postby thunderlight » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:49 am

ok
RIP Leaper my 25 year old riding lesson horse. Born 25 years ago and died on December 17 2015. You will forever be with me

RIP
Leaper
I'm on Chicken smoothie
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/me ... e&u=228221
thunderlight

Postby hiraeth. » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Name; Evelyn (Eve)
Gender; Female
Age; Three Years
Rank; Lead Huntress
Wanted Rank; Alpha Female
Personality; Eve is an admirable wolf at heart. She is always doing what she thinks is best for the rest of the pack. Eve is always sympathetic towards other wolves. She is always there for you, lending you a shoulder to cry on. Eve is quiet calm and quiet at times, rarely speaking unless others talk to her first. This is usually why she is ignored in the pack and why she has so little friends.
History; Eve was born to a small pack of four. She grew up with her brother and they quickly became best friends. Around the age of one, when she was out hunting with her father a mother, they were ambushed by loners. Her parents died and when Eve raced back to camp, her brother blamed her for their death. Devastated, Eve ran away when her brother banished her from their pack and never looked back again. She recently joined The Shining Moon Pack as the Lead Hunter because of her hunting traits.
Keyword; Watango

❝there will always be people who will
hate us because of nothing,
and for nothing.❞
── hiraeth. ──
hiraeth.

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Name; Evelyn (Eve)
Gender; Female
Age; Three Years
Rank; Lead Huntress
Wanted Rank; Alpha Female
Personality; Eve is an admirable wolf at heart. She is always doing what she thinks is best for the rest of the pack. Eve is always sympathetic towards other wolves. She is always there for you, lending you a shoulder to cry on. Eve is quiet calm and quiet at times, rarely speaking unless others talk to her first. This is usually why she is ignored in the pack and why she has so little friends.
History; Eve was born to a small pack of four. She grew up with her brother and they quickly became best friends. Around the age of one, when she was out hunting with her father a mother, they were ambushed by loners. Her parents died and when Eve raced back to camp, her brother blamed her for their death. Devastated, Eve ran away when her brother banished her from their pack and never looked back again. She recently joined The Shining Moon Pack as the Lead Hunter because of her hunting traits.
Keyword; Watango

Accpeted! Sorry, couldn't get the picture in there :?

Aqua Butterbun

Postby hiraeth. » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:59 pm

That's okay...Can I start? Also, could you possibly give me a recap? c;

❝there will always be people who will
hate us because of nothing,
and for nothing.❞
── hiraeth. ──
hiraeth.

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:29 am

(yes and yes. Basically we haven't really started that much. The Alpha Female, Octavia, has come out of her den and had a dream about being hunted. Then Rowan had joined her for a stroll around the camp. That's basically it :) )

Aqua Butterbun

Next

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions