Closed; please delete

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Closed; please delete

Postby Scar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:45 pm

↙ ɔөυиτɜɿ Ⓒʟσcкωɩsє ↗

-= the characters rules =-

I. No discussions or questions- if you have questions go to the Discussion board or message me; this is strictly for character sheets only!

II. Please try to keep your characters up to date; also, post per character, that means only one character on a post, not two or three. I know it keeps things somewhat clean, but it's not necessary here.

-= character sheet/info =-

:: Name ::
:: Age ::
:: Gender ::
:: Rank ::
:: District ::
:: Occupation ::
:: Power ::
:: Appearance ::
:: Personality ::
:: Companion ::
:: Friends ::
:: Enemies ::
:: Other ::
Powers is a bit too broad of a word, but anyway, here you can choose for your character to be normal or perhaps possess the ability to harness magic.
"Magic" can range from say Alchemy, Spells, Elemental, and the Black Magic which is forbidden. Alchemy deals more with potions and the like, using science and ether. Spells call upon ether crystals and obviously, spell books and great patience and time to learn them. Elemental is more genetic based and doesn't call upon the aid of ether crystals to be used, Elemental wielders are called Weavers(think benders from Avatar:TLA) and can weave one of four elements; water, earth, air, and fire. But each element is broad in what you can do, so you can specialize in a specific branch of a certain element; ie: focus more on the healing aspect of water, or the spiritual aspect of air.
Black Magic delves more into blood rituals, curses, and voodoo, reasoning being why it has been banned and anybody seen using it is executed.

Occupation, which can be pretty much anything; glass-smith, blacksmith, ranchhand, farmer, shopkeeper, gypsy, thief, miner, trapper, hunter, assassin, servant, and so on so forth- there's tons of options. If you're unsure of one, don't be afraid to ask me.
Now if your character is in the Military, then you go by a military ranking; soldier, archer, wyvern rider, general, etc. *Wyvern Riders are basically dragon riders, but the wyvern isn't it's own separate character- meaning you can play them out but no posting a character sheet for them. You can add a brief description of them if you want to, but that solely up to you.

District, there are three- Outer, Mid, and Central.
Outer is the poorest section, normally were the sick, weak, poor, and Changlings are kept; the Outer is run-down and filth, exposed to the harsh elements of the desert and the beasts that plague it; soldiers do NOT patrol this region.
Mid is the section for those that work and keep their own, this is where most of the shops and income is; soldiers do patrol this region.
Central is the rich section, mainly royalty or generals of war, or people that have earned favored. Every five years there is an ceremony held that people from the Mid offer they best wares and display their skills for the chance to move into Central. They'll be well taken care of, but they'll have to work hard still to keep their place. The Military base surrounds the entirety of Central, it is extremely well guarded; Central is secluded on a large rock surrounded by water, a deep lake really, only way in is through boats ran by soldiers.

Rank, this is where you character's link will be placed on the main board; Royalty, Servant, Assassin, Military, Civilian, and Changeling. What is a Changeling you ask? Well, they are said to be the cursed spawn of the Monolith; half human, half animal. They are treated poorly, shunned even, and are always placed out in the Outer-ring District.

For the sheet, spots such as Personality and Appearance, I want at least 5 (semi-literate/literate) lines or more, no less. Put effort into the sheet and the character.

- more will be added as time progresses or as questions are answered -
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?