Interest Check: Assassin themed Rp

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Interest Check: Assassin themed Rp

Postby Tundra » Fri May 08, 2015 6:39 pm

So I have wanted for awhile to create an assassin themed RP, all races included with little limitations. The main limitation though is the assassin needs to be able to hide what they are, if they are not human. Either via magic, or items imbued with magic.

I have been apart of a few Assassin RP's, but they never remained active, I want an active one with a continuous plot. I already have a plot idea, for the organization and its first job..which would introduce my character(He's a rogue assassin, on his own..and people want him dead lol)

The setting would be pure fantasy, with a basic/vague western/medieval theme to it.
Gas/cars were never invented, so horse and bike are the main transportation.
Though High end tec does exist, only the elite have them(steam powered gear, electric weaponry etc. Advanced stuff normal people don't have.)
Characters themselves can possess the high tec, but would need a story to fit why they have it. Most acheive their tec through missions, or the organization itself.

The Assassin group is called the Nightwings, none know their boss, or the leader of the organization. Their jobs are received on a board within their base. Payments are placed within a mass electronic account, then sent though hundreds of banks until they reach the one who completed the assassination.

Still some things to work out, I'm gunna use pictures from the net to kinda show the world to give everyone an idea.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Re: Interest Check: Assassin themed Rp

Postby revenant » Sat May 16, 2015 10:08 pm

This sounds interesting! If you don't mind me asking, do you have any idea what the plot would be like? I mean, assassination is generally pretty solitary, how would the characters interact?
edit;; and is this rp based in the eldemore canon, or somewhere else? You mentioned other races, but what other races?
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Postby Tundra » Sat May 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Anders wrote:
This sounds interesting! If you don't mind me asking, do you have any idea what the plot would be like? I mean, assassination is generally pretty solitary, how would the characters interact?
edit;; and is this rp based in the eldemore canon, or somewhere else? You mentioned other races, but what other races?

I dont plan on it being eldemore cannon, other races would be anything you feel you can make/add to the RP. I will have to go over the races and restrict them to certain things eventually, but the opener wouldn't have any restrictions.

As for interactions, its an Assassination organization similar to Assassins Creed. They would have a hub base where the got orders from. I would personally be creating targets and sub characters to be assassinated and why they are being assassinated. Some other users, if they feel up to the job can create jobs as well, but not for their own characters.

The plotline itself would be something alongs their system being hacked and false assassinations being organized by some evil guy who is working their system to his advantage. This wouldn't be noticed for some time, as the organization's leader would be indisposed/unseen/unknown the entire RP.

First target actually will be my character, he won't be killed though. In fact he might teach whoever is after him a thing or two lol, before finally asking and questioning the attempt on his life...eventually joining the group. But I have to start him off as a rogue, as my concept for him is he actually created their organization, but left because of politics XD.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby revenant » Sat May 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Sounds cool! If you get enough people to start a rp, you can definitely count me in.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Postby Bast » Sun May 31, 2015 10:30 am

I agree. This does sound interesting. :3 I've got a few assassins I'd like to RP more. Let me know if this kicks up.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Tundra » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Bump. Glad to see atleast some interst. I might create the thread anyway, to see if people join. The RP itself would have to be semi litterate, or have a specific amout of sentences required. Im mostly semi lit, so my posts are always very large. Anyway, fi either of you have ideas to add to it id appriciate it! :D

Art will be from one artist on DC representing the world they are in. I will refrence the artist and every image will link back to the original work. Though some might be cropped or animated for effect. There is a particular artist on DA that portrayed this world I thought of perfectly.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Bast » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:11 am

Cool. And I prefer semi lit as it gives a better picture. Although my own posts can be somewhat short from time to time. I'd say keeping the ranking system clarified would be best to start with. I don't really have objections or ideas at this point.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Tundra » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:18 am

The plan for the ranking system is everyone starts out as just members really, following a mission order to kill a target. Based on their reactions in the RP itself, they may or may not receive offers for rank changes, but no rank in itself is above the other. Everyones created equal rule as part of the organization.

So it would start as being members, leader of missions and one leader over the organization whose rank will never be played by an actual member. The leader will be an all around character with no face, even in conference calls with some people he will just be a shadow with a voice. Ranks overall will just be member, and leader of a group in the mission. Each one having a task to do, but all playing their own roles.

I dont know, that sounds jumbled, but the equal to each other no matter the rank they are in will be a big play in the RP.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Bast » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:53 am

Ok. No, that did make sense.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions