『 ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 』- Character Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

『 ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 』- Character Thread

Postby Scar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:37 am

『 ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 』

-= the characters rules =-

I. No discussions or questions- if you have questions go to the Discussion board or message me; this is strictly for character sheets only!

II. Please try to keep your characters up to date; also, post per character, that means only one character on a post, not two or three. I know it keeps things somewhat clean, but it's not necessary here.

"HUMAN"

:: Name ::
:: Age ::
:: Gender ::
:: Rank ::
:: Appearance ::
:: Personality ::
:: Picture ::
"ALIEN"

:: Rank :: Rebel
:: Animal ::
"ANDROID"

:: Model ::
"IMPURES"

:: Mix of ::
"IRHs"

:: Replaced ::

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I realize the forms appear quite small, but they provide the necessary information. You are, however, allowed to add whatever else you want to it. History, relations, skills, weaknesses, quirks, other, pet(s), occupation, whatever you want.
Aliens, Androids, and Impures are Rebels by automatic default-- Humans and IRHs are the only ones that can choose sides, unless the Android is Military-made.

For Humans: Rank is simple; choose either Military, Neutral, or Rebel.
For Aliens: Animal is also simple; just state what this humanoid is crossed with, they can be "half" which is one animal, or "chimera-like" which is two or more animal variations. The limit is three different animal combination; ie, half wolf, horse, and eagle, and so on.
For Androids: To keep it simple, "Model" is simply to state if they're military-made or rebels, it is basically their form of "Rank";; choose either Military or Defected
For Impures: Mix of, like it states, just explain what animal genes(physical or mental) it carried over from its alien parent
For IRHs: Replaced, once more like it states, explain what body parts have be replaced

:: if you have any questions, just ask ::
Scar

Re: 『 ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 』- Character Thread

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:35 pm

*reserve/mark

Currently I'm on mobile. Hopefully I'll get the form up tomorrow c:
SilentObserver

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:08 pm

"HUMAN"

:: Name :: Trinity Archimedes
:: Age :: 24
:: Gender :: Female
:: Rank :: Military
:: Appearance :: A tall, muscular girl with long, wavy sable hair and cruel ice-blue eyes, Trinity has a stern, hard expression more often than not. Quite pale -almost to a sickly sense- she is almost often found in her military garb, starched and crisp, with all of her medals displayed for full intimidation. Her face is quite umblemished, but she has many scars along her body, with prominent marring along her knuckles. She wears no accessories.
:: Personality :: A cryptic and silent soul, Trinity doesn't talk much. However when she does, it is often with an extreme bluntness and matter-of-factness, with no emotional lilt. Often recklessly pushing for perfection, Trinity expects the best and only the best from herself as well as those around her, leaving people or things behind if they do not meet her high standards. A bit emotionally closed, she finds it hard to interact with people and is much more comfortable speaking through actions. A very cunning person, Trinity resides in the grey area when it comes to social morals. She has a very big sense of justice (or at least her definition of it).
:: Picture :: wip, will draw. ^^ If it isn't too much trouble, could you tell me the colors/style of the military? (If you tell me which time period and country I should be able to figure things out). If not it's okay as well. c:
::Background:: Trinity is counted as a military prodigy, already at the rank equivalent to the American Leutenant General despite her age (there are whispers of underhanded methods being used to achieve this rank). Making herself known at the military academy for being the youngest to incapacitate an android at the ripe age of twelve as well as holding the record for most quelled while in school (109 shut down androids), she is most well known for orchestrating cruelly efficient mass "killings" of androids. Surprisingly, her alien and impure human kill count is much lower, standing at less than 100 in her entire lifetime. It is unclear exactly why she finds androids so despicable. Her motives for rising in the military are also unknown.

"ALIEN"

:: Name :: Xavier Auroboros
:: Age :: 19
:: Gender :: Male
:: Animal :: Lion with a hint of some aquatic animal that he doesn't know. (It's actually a crocodile, but let's keep that a secret. c;)
:: Appearance :: A tall and stocky man with unruly, coarse, ruddy orange hair and yellow eyes, Xavier certainly looks a bit strange but nothing clearly labels him as an alien. That is, until he opens his mouth, Xavier has too rows of teeth, amounting up to 64 teeth. He also has no molars, all of his teeth quite sharp and variations of the canine, although his actual canines are not extremely prominent, not as much as they are in a lion. His skin is quite bronzed, and his arms and legs are lined with thin golden fur. His nails are also hard and slightly tinted grayish black. He has no other visible animal characteristics, although he does occasionally pant like a dog. He most often wears loose and slightly shabby clothing, and doesn't really seem to mind dirt or grime.
:: Personality :: A very happy go lucky guy, Xavier acts with reckless abandon, often infectious in his bright fervor. He is immature, slightly obscene, and altogether has the mentality of a child. This means he is often oblivious, slightly clumsy, and has a short temper. However, he is also quite carefree and very understanding and non-judge mental, rarely holding grudges or pushing people away. Extremely sociable, Xavier is a bit loud and bold, often annoying and tiring others with his unending excitement.
:: Picture :: Same as the first form. c:
::Animal Traits:: | 2x the Teeth | Extremely strong jaw | Ectothermal (Both warm/cold blooded) | hard, tinted nails | slightly stronger than average limbs |
::Background:: Xavier was actually found in an alley by -thankfully- a half-dove alien, who raised him. He grew up under the care of this alien and that alien's husband, who was a half alien with mild snake characteristics. They had no idea what his lineage was, but we're able to deduce he was at least part lion by testing his fur and just from notable characteristics in general. They're not quite sure what his other animal was, but they knew he had one because he often exhibited cold-blooded characteristics. No one close to him was impacted by the purging of the impure, but Xavier is extremely protective of his family and visits them every month, often sending them money and other helpful things to make sure they're safe and well-cared for. Xavier, surprisingly, had an amazing singing voice and made it as a singer, rounding up quite the fan base and signing on to a major record label. However, when the purge started, his fame radically decreased and he was kicked from the record label. He currently goes around and helps orphanages near the vicinity of where he lives.
Last edited by ιηƒιηιтє. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby Scar » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Well, the time period is tech-y and futuristic, and as for country, it isn't technically 'Earth' but a planet very similar, considering the gravity here is different from ours.
But to help, the Military colors are navy blue with gold accents(buttons, trimming, so forth).
Hope that helps, and accepted. ^-^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Yeah, that does! Thanks! ^^

Would it be okay if I designed the uniforms for the military? I really like designing uniforms, haha. ^^;
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby Scar » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Sure, go right on ahead. =D I don't mind at all
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:33 pm

"ALIEN"

Ottariyare 'Otto' Vlaskes
"I am 18 years of age."
"Genetically speaking I am male."
"Rebel."
:: Animal ::
Siberian tiger 
" Vanity is not a necessity to me, but from the few glances I've had on reflective surfaces I can tell you what I've seen. Midnight black hair flowing past my shoulders paired with skin as white as snow and eyes that shimmer with Iris's pure blue and slashes,in some lights, with silver framed with white eyelashes. From observation in the few humans I've seen I've noticed their fingers end rounded with this little flat things called, mine don't round at all but on my last joint fade to black and come to a point like a claw, my toes are like this to. Body wise I can't see much more then skin and bones except for a few muscle definitions in my legs and arms, both os which have striped slashes of black going across them."
"I don't share much about my past and tend to be slightly closed off, I hate when people pity me, but it doesn't take me long to warm up to someone! After that I may still not be so close off to them but still not all the way open all my secrets spill out. Another important thing about it to point out is that I have a temper that will snap as quick as a non-green twig so I'd be careful I were you, it doesn't happen often but when it does I've never woken up from my black out of anger with anyone around me alive..."
Normally I tend to stick to appearance for people to base what my characters look like off of, but for a FACIEL structure reference I'd go with this:
http://olympiansacademy.weebly.com/uplo ... 311258.jpg

((I'll probably add a Impure later on but I'm kinda in a tight schedule today so I only had time to do Otto for now, if there's anything I should add to just tell me :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Scar » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Everything looks alright to me. ^_^ Accepted~
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:35 am

"ALIEN"

:: Name ::Siopilós Thanatos (Sio)
:: Age :: 351
:: Gender ::Male

:: Satyr Species Data::
Satyrs are half man half animal beings, and are often seen merry-making during full moons. The most common combinations of parts would be a human half with equine ears, ram horns along with the lower half of goats or other creatures. Siopilós's appearance is unique due to his horns that look similar to the Markhor's, both in shape and length. Also, a known fact for satyrs is that many eons ago, they used to visit Earth, which was the cause for the many rumours of them. Satyrs, in their home world, are both hated and loved. Their songs bring great joy, merry-making throughout the week but the horns on their head are often hunted for for sport and wealth. Due to this, some satyrs are much more aggressive than others, going into rampages and goring all in their way. Siopilós is one such satyr, often chased after due to his pelt and horns- the former of a silvery sheen, the latter of obsidian colour. Whenever a satyr gets into a rampage, they only stop when their foe is decimated or when they are forcefully knocked out. A satyr's teeth are actually sharp and pointed, much like a shark without any 'blunt' teeth. These beasts have a high tolerance of drinking and have a long lifespan, which was one of the reasons they were worshipped as gods. Satyrs are often sought out for their beauty and virility, as they are often lustful creatures that have little to no shame. Dressing for satyrs consists mainly of nothing but a occasional instrument/drinking cup. As satyrs seldom have need of clothing due to their durable bodies and fur, they have a distaste of 'unnecessary' bits.

:: APPEARANCE ::

:: Height :::::::::: Weight ::
===== 8 feet======== 254lbs =====
:: Animal :: Goat
:: Ears ::Equine/Horse
:: Fur :: Silver-White
:: Skin :: Gold-Bronze
:: Hair :: Pale Gold
:: Horns/Hooves :: Dark Red Garnet
:: Eyes :: Light Green

At a height of eight feet, Siopilós is rather eye-catching amongst most though he can negate this in his usual 'crouching' position. But for his species, this quite normal. As Siopilós's species is better known as 'Satyr' to the humans, his legs and ears are of a mountain goat's hind legs with equine ears in place of 'the usual' respectively. Not to mention a mouth full of razor sharp teeth that could shred steel to mere strands. Equine ears allows Sio to swivel his ears for better hearing, though this means that his ears tend to tell his moods at times. Muscular goat legs and short tail gives him better balance, allowing Siopilós to easily leap far and high, paired with diamond-hard hooves that can easily trample flesh or metal underfoot. This means that his body is much heavier and tougher than most species. Siopilós has a head of pale gold hair offset by pale green eyes and ever-smiling mouth- not to mention a spectacular set of dark garnet red horns on his head that curl high above and into a corkscrew-like position, giving a majestic aura. Despite this seemingly bulky build, Siopilós is extremely flexible and graceful. With his androgynous features and movements, battles seem more a merry jest. His skin is a smooth tan of bronze and gold, fur of silvery white and nimble fingers with thick nails and hooves of deep red. Quick-fingered and agile despite his size, Siopilós can easily groom and defend himself without much fuss. Satyr fur grows down the spine covering most of Siopilós 's back and fans out somewhat, protecting most bits from harm. It also has a element-proof quality and can deflect blades with ease though the soft skin of his underbelly and (under)arms are more vulnerable. Also, Siopilós has a distaste of clothes as few fit him and are unnecessary considering his abilities. Though he may not prefer clothing, Sio carries various pouches on a belt that he uses for his many tricks and traps.

Like most satyrs, Siopilós is a hedonistic creature, often seeking pleasure and self-fulfillment. However, he cares naught for what he deems as petty squabbles and is rather mischevious. Some call him "Good-For-Nothing" as a drunken or pleasure-seeking satyr can cause more destruction than good. That being said, Siopilós differs from his kind due to his much more violent tendencies and love of chaos. Even so, he is rather cheerful and friendly, though a slight misstep of words will give him plenty reason to gore said speaker(much to Siopilós's internal delight). This being said, he is still wise beyond his years and can easily discern lies from truth.

:: History ::
Despite Siopilós's age, he is still considered a juvenile amongst his kind, seeing as Satyrs can be thousands of years old, should neither war nor misfortune befall them. This being said, it is obvious that Siopilós is still in his prime, judging from the his actions and horns, both that have caused much misery. As stated earlier, Satyrs may get poached, however ONLY Satyrs who are 'graded' to have fine pelt or exotic horns tend to get hunted down by others, which in turn causes the hunted Satyr to get defensive and go on a berseker/rampage mode. It is a known fact that lopping off the horns of a rampaging Satyr is both a great feat-and a great, slow death for the Satyr. Some Satyrs after being hunted one too many times tend to get paranoid or unstable, causing them to gore and injure anything that offends them, no matter how small said offense is. Siopilós is one such case: being a 'high-grade' Satyr with a rare pelt and rarer horns turned him into one of the most infamous 'walking disasters' over time. He was then captured by various guardians and tossed down to Earth, who by then, was a hotspot for unwanted alien lifeforms or crimmals of all kinds. As he was treated as a criminal, by the, few dared to bother him, which left Siopilós in a peaceful place to wreck havoc amongst the humans. Joining the rebel group was only due to the incentive of chaos and the addictive 'rage' Siopilós tended to get in...

:: Strengths::___________:: Weaknesses ::
● Stronger limbs ___ ● Little to no morals (Morbidly Cheerful)
● High agility ___ ● Enjoys bloodshed
● High stamina ___ ● Has no true loyalty
● Powerful horns
● Tough skin

Other

.:.Updates.:.
05/07- completed profile

.:.Edits/Changes.:.
Last edited by Yonaka Kyoki Prince on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My dreamie on Eldemore is the 'Faded Galaxy Ancient' and a few others
:.Important.: All named pets are off limits- Not For Trade
Status:.: Lost at sea with Niles- currently hitching a ride upon the Ancient Leviathan
Trade Status:.: Looking for the Faded Galaxy Ancient.
Only trading baubles and Bazaar pets for other Bazaar and wishlist pets.
A̢͞h, sweet ̢c̵̕͢hi̕l̴d o̢̧f̨͡͠ ͜K̵͢o̸s͜͝,
returned to the o͝cę̶͢a̵͜҉n̵̡.̡.͜.҉̴͞.
A b̮͜o̷͕͎̼͚͎t̹̦̻̬͖̰t̮om̮͢l̡͉͓͖̦̬e̘̪͉̩̞͟s̸͇̭ͅs̡̲͇̣̣ ̺̼̮̫̙͟c̡̦̳̳̹͕u҉̹̺̦̘̼r̟s̟̦̣̟e̘͓̯̠̻,̲
͙̲̙̥̀ͅA b̤̟̦̺͙̜͔̜o͓͕̺̞t͍̝̻͕̙̗t͚͍̪̱̞͓o͉͙̦͔̝̻̗̱̫̟̖͈m̫̹͈̠͓̭͈̥͔l̦̭̳̭̙̱͚͎͈̤̻e͈̳̬͕̘͍̝͇̣͉s͍̯̼ͅs͔̩͎͉̙͇̫̘̥͙̲̞ ̤̜͈̹̼͚̖̜͔̫̥̘̪sea
Accepting of all that there is and can be.

Samhain, All Hallow's Eve Event
Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby Scar » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Sorry for the delay, I had to go out of town and had limited time and access. ^^;

I'm so happy to see two familiar roleplaying faces~ ^-^
And yes, accepted, Yonaka.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage