The Wardroom ---> Board and Broadsides Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: The Wardroom ---> Board and Broadsides Discussion Thread

Postby Corinesse » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Okay, thanks! And I did see the post, I just didn't respond XD. Anyway, is anyone open? >~<
Corinesse

Postby feming » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:23 am

(Sorry, might have to delay the form posting to later. I'm in the midst of studying for exams right now >.<)
Creatures on my hoard list are missing outcomes (after March 2016; list is a WIP)~
Foxalopes <3
feming

Postby Silverhart » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:41 pm

feming wrote:(Sorry, might have to delay the form posting to later. I'm in the midst of studying for exams right now >.<)

That's fine feming. ^^ I understand everyone's been busy lately.

Gonna give it another day or two to see if someone else to responds before I throw up another Sterling post.

Don't be shy guys - just jump right in! You don't have to write a novel or anything. XP
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby cjr09 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaa I'm really sorry it's taking me so long to respond- I blame everyone and everything but myself- but I'll try to get one up today or tomorrow! Hopefully. Matthias has been like drowning for months now. And Lyric has been passively watching Sterling bleed out.

soon, my friends. soon.
cjr09

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:09 am

*looks around* Hmm..to join or not to join...That is the question. Never really played a pirate themed RP before, so perhaps it will be fun lol.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Corinesse » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:59 pm

I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I'm suffering from terrible writers block. *sigh*
Corinesse

Postby Silverhart » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Corinesse wrote:I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I'm suffering from terrible writers block. *sigh*

I'll see if I can't try an move things along. ^^ I apologize - I've had a really weird, stressful month. XP We may be flogging a dead horse, but I have so many fun things planned, that I'll just keep on beating it until something happens. I'm completely open to suggestions though, if you guys want to time skip ahead or something, but I know several people have things going on with their characters.

EDIT: There! Not much of a post, but... it's a post. Sorry there's not too much to go off of in it.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:40 am

1:30 in the morning might not be the best time to try to get a post up, but it seems longer than my usual, so hopefully it's not too much rambling!~ Sorry for taking so long.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Dimitri Niles

Postby Scar » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Name:: Dimitri Niles
    Race:: Human
    Homeport:: Silverport
    Serving as::
    He's a swordman/novice blacksmith,
    but currently is fulfilling some orders and
    taking the finished results to a buyer in
    Alabaster City

Loyalty:: He could go either way, honestly. xP

Appearance:: Roughly 5'8" in height, lean in body but his muscle build is predominately in his upper body from long, tedious hours helping his father with the blacksmith.
    Has tan skin and dirty blonde hair that is kept in a spiky style with the aid of a ponytail and braid for the long strands; in contrast with his hair is his sapphire blue eyes that are perhaps his main signature attribute in appearance; keeps some stubble on his face, as he dislikes the look and feel of a fully clean-shaven face.
    His right ear is pierced thrice, and proudly bears a scar on the right side of his lip from some serious sparring he did with his older brother; the only sparring match he ever won. He does have his own personal weapon, a two-hand broadsword that looks as heavy and damaging as it appears.
    He's a country boy for sure, has a bit of a prideful drawl to his semi-bassy voice.

Past Experience:: do I really have to... ;-; I want to make an effort of getting somewhere with this roleplay, but I really don't want to do this... It's not like he's going to be around long, I just feel he may give me some motivation to reply more. xP **may decide to add later~

Personality:: I'm going to be lazy, again... I'm trying! **ma decide to fix up better~
    Cocky, overly-confident, hardworking but procrastinates when he doesn't want to do anything, care-free, a bit of a sweetheart(especially when it comes to caring for his mother), bragger, risky, thrill-seeker, has commitment issues, a bit of a womanizer(wouldn't surprise me if he sired children and didn't know about it), unlucky, punctual, loyal, gambler,

Bonds:: Missy, the Mistletoe Humming Bumble & Ezio, the Spotty Forest Direwolf
    Companion(s):: none, currently

Magic:: As far as he knows, he can wield no magic whatsoever. Then again, he never really tried but he's not much of a fan for magic. Perhaps it would make things easier, he acknowledges that, but he likes to do things the hard way.

Quirks::
  • is ambidextrous, but often keeps that secret
  • a bit of a gambler, likes to bet, but he has horrible luck and often ends up in debt, however, he is adamant and faithful and will always pay them off without any hassle to the debtors
  • is murophobic(afraid of mice/rats), hence why he dislikes Chillawings so much
  • he doesn't know how to read, nor does he seem interested in learning

.::Log::.

• bleh.. xP I'm trying- I'm actually trying! :'D

Name:: Missy
    Species:: Mistletoe Humming Bumble
    Traveling companion: Dimitri Niles
    Image:: Image

Magic:: Missy doesn't have much magic or special skills per-say, but she can be a pretty good judge of character, and can pick up if you're a good person or not.

Personality:: Missy is easy-going and very loving, she'll fluttered about and happily approach random people, make a little cheery sound as if saying 'good day' and then will be on her merry way. However, she can get mighty huffy if you mistreat Dimitri and will give what for by fluttering in your face or poking harshly with her beak.
    But for the most part, she'll hang around Dimitri by perching herself on his shoulder, quietly observing and judging all those around them. Has a bit of a motherly air, in which she won't just display around Dimitri but around others she likes by cooing and trying to make others feel better in various ways.

• She likes the flavor of lemons but if you dare give her limes, you'll get an earful.

Name:: Ezio
    Species:: Spotty Forest Direwolf
    Traveling companion: Dimitri Niles
    Image:: Image

Magic:: Ezio is an exceptional tracker, perhaps due to his lineage, he can sniff out pretty much anything you put under his nose lie a bloodhound. However, be wary of areas with spruce or pine, something about them messes up his sense of direction. Which could very well cause himself and anybody following him to get lost.

Personality:: Ezio still has a bit of his puppyhood mentality and in which case, he'll act stubborn and somewhat disobedient at times as well as a bouncy ball of energy. He also seems to have gained a bit of the cocky, overly-confident traits from his bonded partner and for the most part, that gets him in a lot of trouble.
    Is protective and strong-willed, he'll do whatever he can to guard Dimitri with his life but at the same time, insists on some independence where he can make his own decisions and judge everything his own way. He'll follow orders, but only if he sees them fit. Depends on who there coming from as well.

On previous mentioned puppy-like mannerisms, Ezio's demeanor will change from person to person depending on who they are. So say he's around children, he'll be gentle and very playful, and if he's around adults, he'll be wary and observant at first, studying the person's attitude and like and will decide how to act around them depending on their personality.

• Ezio is actually very fond of Servals, in spite of how they may treat him, he'll always treat them in a playful manner. Maybe even in an annoying, mocking manner too if he's in the mood to be a little bugger.
  • Is aware of Dimitri's string dislike of Chillawings or any type of rodent, in which case has made Ezio dislike them and will immediately make chase for them.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Silverhart » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:41 pm

We need all the help we can get to jump start this roleplay! XP Whoo! I love seeing all these new posts!
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Previous

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions