The Kitsune's OCs (W.I.P.)

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

The Kitsune's OCs (W.I.P.)

Postby Goblin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:06 am

~Welcome to my OC Tread~

So this is gonna be were I will be keeping all my OCs and links to the RP(s) I use each one in.

PLEASE, do not post here, just PM me if you have questions or comments on any of this.

This is just for my reference but feel free to check it out.
Goblin

Celeste's Post

Postby Goblin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:07 am

Name: Celeste
Race: Human
( I have a commission for her that should be done in the next couple days that will go here)

Appearance:: She's a bit taller than average and has long dirty blonde hair that falls past her shoulder blades that she almost never puts up unless she knows there will be trouble. Her eyes are blue but have a strange violet tint to them, and is oddly pale for how long she has spent at sea. She wears a light leather jacket, causal riding boots and her beloved brown fedora.

Past: She spent the first 6 years of her life in Silverport, since her father was the first lieutenant of a ship that was charged with the protection of the port. She always had looked up to him and all the other sailors, and loved the few rare occasions when she was allowed to go out on the ship with them. Until one day he, and the rest of his crew, dissappered during a strange storm, when she was only 6.

After this her and her mother moved inland to Alabaster, but Celeste always remembered the ocean she had come to love so much. Since the death of her father her mother had told her terrible stories of monsters that lived in the ocean, trying her best to scare Celeste from joining the navy, or sailing at all. This didn't work of course, it only sparked her imagination and curiosity.

As soon as she turned 15 she left to return to Silverport and became the apprentice of one of her fathers old friends, who now had a ship of his own. She quickly gained rank and at 21 was named captian of her own ship, and continued sailing for the next 3 years.

Personality: She is very curious and can easily became nosy, as well as the fact that she won't let things go that interest her until she feels she found a good amount of information on that topic. This was inspired by how much she read when she was little, and now she has collected a decent sized hoard of books.

When she is on duty she is normally serious and focused but as soon as she's off clock all bets are off. Normally she enjoys some reading on one of the open decks, but who doesn't enjoy a good prank from time to time? Well other than the unfortunate soul that gets pranked.

Since she has spent most of the past 9 years of her life at sea she has good sea legs, unfortunately on land those don't help her much and she tends to be, um to put it lightly, a total klutz. However when she's on the ship she is perfectly fine.

Magic:: Through the oddly strong bonds she has with her dire wolf and rune dragon she has gained a great understanding of the weather, and a strong sense of smell, for better or worse it's sometimes hard to tell when you can smell rotting fish from almost a mile away.

Quirks::
-She has a love for reading, puzzles and riddles of any kind.
-Keeps a calvary saber with her at all times.
-Has some pet peeves.

Bonded: Brizo and Aeolus
Companions: none

Name:: Brizo
    Species:: Dire wolf
    Traveling companion: Celeste
    Image:: Image

Magic:: Brizo has very keen senses even for a dire wolf, this has come in handy many times, from search and rescue to finding were you left that shoe of yours.

Personality:: She's very caring of other creatures and gets along with everyone and anyone unless they give her a reason not to.

Quirks:: When she needs to be she can be calm and collected, but the rest of the time she is extremely hyper and loves running alround the upper decks and up and down the stairs.

Name:: Aeolus
    Species:: Rune Dragon
    Traveling companion: Celeste
    Image:: Image

Magic:: Aeolus has a very good understanding of weather, expecialy at sea, and has saved a great amount of time by helping with utilizing the wind patterns and water currents.

Personality:: He tends to keep to himself and is oftenly found perching on Celeste's shoulder or up in the rigging of the sails.

Quirks:: Since he despises getting wet he always finds a place to shelter whenever it rains and is scared of thunder and lightning.

Used in: Board and Broadsides - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6982
Goblin

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions