As It Always Seems - Another RP Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Should I keep pushing the Plot along, Or allow more time for players to bond/get to know each other.

Keep Going, don't wait for the people to post. (More rapid Plot movement, less posts between)
25%
Keep Going, but allow users some time to post between each plot post(like I'm already doing)
75%
Pause plot, allow users to interact more (completely halt plot push)
No votes
Stall Plot, allow users to interact for a longer time (slow plot movement more)
No votes
I don't like the plot, change its course completely (Plot overhaul)
No votes
I like cheese :D (mmm cheezey)
No votes
Cheese covered cake? (Yes..no....maybe...)
No votes
The Cake is a Lie (NO ITS NOT!)
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: As It Always Seems - Another RP Discussion Thread

Postby Tundra » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Iridescesara wrote:Quick question, would animals that aren't bonds be falling asleep now as well? Or is it only bonds? Pandorum has a liger mount that isn't a bond, so I was wondering.

Every creature present is starting to fall asleep..excluding a few drakes that are outside. There is reason for that too. Anyway. I want to make it clear that everything is VERY gradual..and not sudden. They will start rto feel sleepy, but people do have time for their creatures to interact still.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Iridescesara » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:04 am

Okay, thank you :) I'm so sorry for this lapse of inactivity from me, please feel free to move forward so I don't hold the plot or anyone else up. It may be a couple more days before I can make a post

Postby Iridescesara » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Alrighty, got my post up finally!

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:41 pm

If you find the hidden hints, don't mention them, I do it for fun! keep it hidden, just be glad you saw them and plan for the future!
I completely forgot to mention..Creatures who are not bonded wont be effected by the sleep thing. Its hard to explain how the magic is working but it is channeling though the human/avians etc. to effect the bonds and lure them into a slumber. Its why they are not alarming to magic effecting them, as they feel its channeled though their bonded. The writing on the floor is whats making this easy for the hooded figure(Muahhahah hes not even the bad guy/gal! just a pawn!) to complete this task at hand. He will however soon deal with the unbonded with another spell. I'll give you all time to edit your posts if needed. Sorry for that.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Are you still open for more characters? If So I'd be happy to join!
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Ikki wrote:Are you still open for more characters? If So I'd be happy to join!

Actually yes, since we haven't actually hit the full story plot peak yet. Its still building up. Feel free to join in, but i have to approve your character first.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Alright! Just give me a few minutes and I'll have one done! :D
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Username:
Ikki
Character Name:
Ikkaion (Ikki) Mynx
Race:
Elvian
Homeland:
Silver Forest
Current:Alabaster City
Personality:
Ikki is a girl with a bi-polar personality, some may even call her Insane. While not as extreme as some people can get Ikki's emotions are sometimes out of hand. Most of the time she comes off as a shy awkward young girl afraid of facing life outside her City's walls.
Just as easily something small can set her off, a picture, some words, a useless object, things that act as triggers to her and send her emotions crazy, whether it be crying, rage,hope, or depression.

History:
A young girl with such a tortured past is such a sad thing, Ikki is not one to share her story with others but I will..
Years ago among the looming tress of the Flickering Vales crouched a exhausted couple and their 6 year old daughter.
"Stay back!" Screamed the Man holding holding a gleaming obsidian blade as a snow white Dire wolf, lips foaming with white stalked towards them.
The little girl watched her father's figure silhouetted in the beaming moon light as he raised the blade high above his head. He was a brave, strong man, highly respected among the Elvian before their outcast. Tears ran down her cheeks as she watched the fatal blow come, but from the Dire Wolf not her father.
"Daddy!" The girl screamed lunging from her mothers arms,
"Echion!" Her mother cried as she watched his body hit the ground with a heavy thud, she scooped her daughter up before she could get far and ran tripping over her silk grown as she tried to get away from the blood stained beast.
"We have to-!" The girl cried as the wolf snagged her mothers robes dragging them both to the ground,
"Don't look Ikkaion! I'll be okay just run away!" Ikki ran as she heard her mother clash with the wolf going back to her father's body and retrieving his fallen sword.
"Hold on Mama!" But it was to late...by the time she had turned around the Dire Wolf was approaching her, Silks from her mother's dress hanging from it's feral jaws, raising a paw it raked it's claws down her arm.
Eyes wide with fear she ran to a crevice in the rocks making it in time cross the clearing to shield herself among the stones. In a rush of panic she held the sword out in front of her and thrust forward with all her might as the wolf leaped towards her and she struck the blow home ending it's life as quickly as it had her parents...
Falling to her knees she took the dead Dire Wolf's head in her lap stroking the fur on it's head that was clean,
"This is all my fault Yuki...I should of never feed you those berries girl.." She buried her head into Yuki's fur knowing their family pet was now dead and gone forever just like her parents.
She would stay like this for days cold and half staved before anyone found her hiding in the rocks, She was a kind women hair already greying,
"My names Aysha. I'm gonna take you to a safe place okay? There's no need to worry anyone. What's your name little one?" She asked coaxing her from the rocks and taking her in her arms in a warm embrace, she smelt like honey and pines.
"I-Ikkaion.."She said with a sniffle burring her head on Aysha's shoulder as she was carried away to a new place, a new life, and Aysha would become her new mother guiding her through all the strange new things that weren't around in her Elvian Culture.

Appearance:
She has a slim flat-chested figure with slight muscle definition. A heart shaped face framed with long Silvery hair most times covering her piercing green eyes. Like most female Elvian she possess lightly fading markings across her face that fade into a light white pattern across her slightly tan skin giving her the appearance of a Doe. She likes to wear dark clothing to extenuate her her paler coloring.
Companions:
Named Yuki after a old Family pet and the snow-flurry like patterns across It's hide.
Bonded creatures:

Name:
Eon
Species:
Prong Fox
Personality:
Loves attention, loves being groomed, basically just all around lovable.
Appearance:
ImageEon
History:
While most Elvian would bond with a Elkrin Ikki took a different route and choose a Prong Fox. The two had met on Ikki's first journey to Silverport and her first Yuletide Festival she was 15 then. She'd heard stories of the odd Rune Dragon Azara who collected glass shards off in a lighthouse near the shore. One day during the Festival with Aysha's permission she went on a adventure towards the lighthouse. Instead of visiting the Rune Dragon at the top of the steps she had stopped outside seeing a wriggling form underneath a red blanket. Underneath was a baby prong fox who looked up at her with big crimson eyes. She looked around to see if anyone was near-by before scooping the small creature up in her arms and taking it back to Aysha asking if she could take care of it . It wasn't long before He had a name and there was a bond between Eon and Ikki, he would go everywhere she went loyal to her for the day she saved him from the cold.
Last edited by Caster_HD on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Ikki wrote:
Username:
Ikki
Character Name:
Ikkaion (Ikki) Mynx
Race:
Elvian
Homeland:
Silver Forest
Current:Alabaster City
Personality:
Ikki is a girl with a bi-polar personality, some may even call her Insane. While not as extreme as some people can get Ikki's emotions are sometimes out of hand. Most of the time she comes off as a shy awkward young girl afraid of facing life outside her City's walls.
Just as easily something small can set her off, a picture, some words, a useless object, things that act as triggers to her and send her emotions crazy, whether it be crying, rage,hope, or depression.

History:
A young girl with such a tortured past is such a sad thing, Ikki is not one to share her story with others but I will..
Years ago among the looming tress of the Flickering Vales crouched a exhausted couple and their 6 year old daughter.
"Stay back!" Screamed the Man holding holding a gleaming obsidian blade as a snow white Dire wolf, lips foaming with white stalked towards them.
The little girl watched her father's figure silhouetted in the beaming moon light as he raised the blade high above his head. He was a brave, strong man, highly respected among the Elvian before their outcast. Tears ran down her cheeks as she watched the fatal blow come, but from the Dire Wolf not her father.
"Daddy!" The girl screamed lunging from her mothers arms,
"Echion!" Her mother cried as she watched his body hit the ground with a heavy thud, she scooped her daughter up before she could get far and ran tripping over her silk grown as she tried to get away from the blood stained beast.
"We have to-!" The girl cried as the wolf snagged her mothers robes dragging them both to the ground,
"Don't look Ikkaion! I'll be okay just run away!" Ikki ran as she heard her mother clash with the wolf going back to her father's body and retrieving his fallen sword.
"Hold on Mama!" But it was to late...by the time she had turned around the Dire Wolf was approaching her, Silks from her mother's dress hanging from it's feral jaws, raising a paw it raked it's claws down her arm.
Eyes wide with fear she ran to a crevice in the rocks making it in time cross the clearing to shield herself among the stones. In a rush of panic she held the sword out in front of her and thrust forward with all her might as the wolf leaped towards her and she struck the blow home ending it's life as quickly as it had her parents...
Falling to her knees she took the dead Dire Wolf's head in her lap stroking the fur on it's head that was clean,
"This is all my fault Yuki...I should of never feed you those berries girl.." She buried her head into Yuki's fur knowing their family pet was now dead and gone forever just like her parents.
She would stay like this for days cold and half staved before anyone found her hiding in the rocks, She was a kind women hair already greying,
"My names Aysha. I'm gonna take you to a safe place okay? There's no need to worry anyone. What's your name little one?" She asked coaxing her from the rocks and taking her in her arms in a warm embrace, she smelt like honey and pines.
"I-Ikkaion.."She said with a sniffle burring her head on Aysha's shoulder as she was carried away to a new place, a new life, and Aysha would become her new mother guiding her through all the strange new things that weren't around in her Elvian Culture.

Appearance:
She has a slim flat-chested figure with slight muscle definition. A heart shaped face framed with long Silvery hair most times covering her piercing green eyes. Like most female Elvian she possess lightly fading markings across her face that fade into a light white pattern across her slightly tan skin giving her the appearance of a Doe. She likes to wear dark clothing to extenuate her her paler coloring.
Companions:
White Stallion named Yuki after a old Family pet

Bonded creatures:

Name:
Eon
Species:
Prong Fox
Personality:
Loves attention, loves being groomed, basically just all around lovable.
Appearance:
ImageEon
History:
While most Elvian would bond with a Elkrin Ikki took a different route and choose a Prong Fox. The two had met on Ikki's first journey to Silverport and her first Yuletide Festival she was 15 then. She'd heard stories of the odd Rune Dragon Azara who collected glass shards off in a lighthouse near the shore. One day during the Festival with Aysha's permission she went on a adventure towards the lighthouse. Instead of visiting the Rune Dragon at the top of the steps she had stopped outside seeing a wriggling form underneath a red blanket. Underneath was a baby prong fox who looked up at her with big crimson eyes. She looked around to see if anyone was near-by before scooping the small creature up in her arms and taking it back to Aysha asking if she could take care of it . It wasn't long before He had a name and there was a bond between Eon and Ikki, he would go everywhere she went loyal to her for the day she saved him from the cold.

Change White Stallion to an actual Eldemore creature, and this is approved. As far as I can see there is a lack of actual creatures in eld, and all are replaced by their species counterpart. Like cat would be servals, fox/dog - prong fox's or dire wolves, Lion - Liger etc. However, *thinks to self* Ok..the galas place is now called the Golden Liger..ignore the lion part XD. I'll edit this later to fix it lol.

Horse would be Slipner, and there is a white Slip created so find its image lol.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Fixed!
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions