OCs Incoming! (Fairy's Character Thread)

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

OCs Incoming! (Fairy's Character Thread)

Postby FairyCharmed » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:23 am

(Coding WIP; one day this shall be all pretty and stuff u.u')

Hello everyone! My name is Fairy, and this is just a place for me to dump all the profiles of my OCs and RP characters ^-^ All you need to know is that:

1. All Eldemore rules apply.
      2. No posting here, as this is my thread.
      3. That's really it~ Happy browsing! (And please excuse my fairly-boring/normal coding of the entire thread, as I am not a coder in any way ^^')
      4. Once I get more accustomed to this place, I'll join/start RPs with one or more of these characters c:

The next post is a table of contents for my characters ^-^ and I do not own any canon characters of fandoms I may post the profiles of, as they belong to their respective TV shows/games/etc. (: I only own OCs and characters made for RPs.
Last edited by FairyCharmed on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hello ^-^ I'm Fairy. Nice to meet you! Signature is a WIP for now.
FairyCharmed

Table of Contents

Postby FairyCharmed » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:54 am

Table of Contents
(This is more to help me out in navigating in my own thread, as profiles posted won't be following any kind of order ^^')

• Warriors: Nightwhisker(star) / Darkfur / Thornfall(star) / Brightsong / Silvermoon / Owl Moon / River Song (Warriors) / Leaf Shadows / Thunderstrike / Seathistle(star) / Steelpaw(fur) / Icyclaw / Whiterose / Flamedance / Appleblossom / Lostpaw(echo) / Perish(mist) / Scorchfur
    • Pokemon (OCs/RP characters): Blaze (Blaziken) / Dewey ( Dewott) / Arrowsong (Grovyle) / Raika (Manectric) / Team Soulstrike (Solaria, Valor, Gale) / Team Mystic Fire (Apollo, Meteor, Sylvaera)
    • Doctor Who (Canon): 10th Doctor / 11th Doctor / Rose Tyler / Jack Harkness / The Master (Missy)
    • Doctor Who (OCs/RP characters): Galearieventris (Time Lady/Gallifreyan) / Althanos (Doctor Who; Time Lord/Gallifreyan) / Eric Andrews (Human) / Charles Andrews (Human)
    • Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Solace Sanders (Daughter of Apollo) / Eric Baker (Son of Thanatos)
    • Non-Fandom OCs: Charles Hamilton (Human) / Luce (Dog) / Skye (Wolf) / Solariana (Phoenix) / Althanos (Non-FC; Human)
Last edited by FairyCharmed on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
FairyCharmed

Daughter of Apollo

Postby FairyCharmed » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:32 am

S o l a c e x A m b e r x S a n d e r s

If you're looking for a romantic interest or a tutor, just... NO. Now, if you're looking for a friend, you've come to the right place. Well... if you don't mind someone who likes archery, music, and writing poems, that is.

The Basics
Full Name: Solace Amber Sanders
Nickname(s): Sol, "Kid" (by absent-minded stepfather)
Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Race: Demigod
Nationality: American (USA)
Godly Parent: Father
Birthday: August 15
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight

Family Information
Father: Apollo (Greek god)
Mother: Regina A. Sanders
Stepfather: Lawrence R. Sanders
Sibling(s): None
Pet(s): None
(Faceclaim: Allison Argent (Teen Wolf); image from the Wiki)

Personality
Solace is a quiet type of person, but this does not mean she is 'shy' or 'reserved'. She actually enjoys the company of others, and actually takes it upon herself to act as the 'welcoming committee' for the Apollo cabin when new campers join. it's just that she doesn't like to talk much outside of these kind of events. Sol also has a bit of a 'stubbornness' issue, which usually isn't much of a problem most of the time; however, this may seem a bit 'annoying' by others at first. Otherwise, Sol is an energetic and bubbly person who enjoys the company of others. Sol also has a bit of a resentment toward her mother, for remarrying someone without telling her who her 'real' dad was, and toward Apollo, for dumping her and her mother right after she was born (and not even visiting once in a while to say hi).

History
Solace is a daughter of the god Apollo and a mortal mother, Regina Sanders (nee Adams). Only days after Solace was born, her father left her mother, leading to her not knowing who her biological dad was until she came to Camp Half-Blood. Her mother did not remarry until Solace was eight years old, leading to her resentment toward her (Regina). However, this isn't enough of a resentment to be called 'hatred' toward her; Solace does love to come home during the school year and help her mother and stepfather around the house whenever she can. Unlike most demigods, Solace actually likes her step-parent (stepfather, in her case), and gets along with him readily; the only drawback to this is that Lawrence can be absentminded at times, and prefers to call her 'Kid' when he can't remember her name.

Solace lived an average life of going to school on weekdays and having fun at home with her mother and stepfather, until her 12th birthday. On that day, both her parents took a leave from work and took Sol to her favorite vacationing spot, the Grand Canyon. Once there, the birthday party went as planned, with nothing noted as 'amiss'; however, when the time reached '3pm', a very tall man in a black suit came to the family, asking if they could see Sol. Worried about their daughter, both Regina and Lawrence refused, but the man quickly knocked the two adults out with seemingly-superhuman strength, and began to come toward her. Terrified, Sol ran away from the man as fast as she could, though she was no match for the large man. He lifted her up and began walking in the direction he had come from, except right then, he stopped and crumpled to the floor backwards, causing Sol to be freed. As she looked up, Sol saw a man in a golden 'ancient Greek' sort of robe, with long, flowing blonde hair, looking down at her with a wide smile on his face. The man turned out to be her biological father, the Greek god Apollo. He explained to Sol that she and her family were in danger, as she had gotten to an age where monsters would do anything to kill her. In order to save her parents from danger, Sol decided to follow Apollo to a place called 'Camp Half-Blood'.

This camp turned out to be a place where demigods, like her, lived and trained to fight against monsters that still exist, even in modern-day America. Sol met the camp director, who she later learned was the wine god Dionysus, and was told to stay at the Hermes camp until her godly parent would 'claim' her. Knowing who her godly parent was, Sol figured she'd only have to spend the night at the Hermes camp, which looked rather full as it was. However, this was not to be, as Apollo did not 'claim' her until nearly at the end of August, after Sol realized her talents lay in playing the violin and in archery. Here she stayed until the end of summer break, and Sol decided to go back to her family and enroll in the seventh grade, now knowing the reason behind her dyslexia and mild ADHD symptoms.
FairyCharmed

Rising from the Snow

Postby FairyCharmed » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:08 am

S o l a r i a n a
I was born among the first snowflakes falling on this world. I was created for one purpose: to observe all life on this world. That, I did faithfully. Until now. Althanos, sorcerer of ice, I accept you as my partner. Teach me how to act as your familiar, and I shall teach you all I know about this world. I have seen the rise and fall of civilizations, big and small. I have seen the births and deaths of powerful leaders of mankind. Wouldn't you be interested in such topics?

(Faceclaim: "Blue Phoenix"; credits go to INDIA RUIZ /
bluephoenix83 @tumblr (link here))
Powers and Abilities
  • Telepathy: As a non-human, she
    cannot physically speak; however,
    she can communicate with anyone
    using telepathy.
  • Snow/Ice Manipulation: As she
    was imbued with the power of
    winter at her birth, Solariana has
    considerable control over snow and
    ice, using this as part of her primary
    attacks.
  • Enhanced Stamina and Durability:
    Although she does not possess any
    enhanced strength, Solariana does
    possess a remarkable stamina, not
    tiring easily, even without sleep for
    days on end. She also possesses
    high durability, being able to
    withstand most kind of pain.
  • Immortality and Renewal: As a
    phoenix, Solariana is immortal,
    being unable to die (referred to
    as 'moving on'); however, she
    is just as vulnerable to injuries and
    old age as any mortal is, and there
    can be times where her body just
    cannot take it anymore. When this
    happens, she goes through a
    process known as 'renewal', where
    she will burst into a bright blue light
    and disappear amid rapidly-swirling
    snow. After exactly two minutes of
    silence, Solariana will emerge from
    a pile of snow as a newborn
    phoenix chick.
The Basics
Full Name: Solariana
Nickname: Sol
Fandom: None (Original Fiction Character)
Species: Winter Phoenix
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight

Other Information
Human Partner: Althanos (Sean Anderson)
Crush: Althanos (Forbidden love)
Mate: None
Family: None
Personality
Solariana may come off as cold or distant to many who come across her, but this comes from her very nature as a 'winter phoenix'- a subspecies of phoenixes who are created from the energies of the season of winter, rather than from fire like most phoenixes. Like the cold, icy energies that birthed her, Solariana is not very easy to get close to due to this. However, she does have a sweet side to her, and she is known to be fiercely loyal to, and protective of, those she calls 'friends', especially her human partner (and novice ice sorcerer), Sean Anderson (who goes by the name 'Althanos').

History/Background Information
As the above quote states, Solariana was created during the first snowfall on the planet Earth, long before even the earliest dinosaurs walked the earth. She was filled with only one purpose: she was to be the Earth's eternal observer and protector, always keeping an eye on what happened around her. As she had no one else to keep her company, Solariana fulfilled her role faithfully, and to-the-letter, for countless millennia. Solariana has a vast knowledge of everything on Earth, but he kept all these to herself, keeping her out of anyone's sight, but always watching.

All this watching and observing came to an end on a chilly day in December of 2008. Unbeknownst to most of the world, sorcerers still existed and were active then as they had been in the Middle Ages. Solariana, as usual, flew over the cities as the sun came up, making sure to keep herself well-hidden among the clouds. This did not prevent one young man, Sean Anderson (who went by the 'sorcerer name' Althanos), from looking up in the sky and seeing the winter phoenix's beautiful blue feathers. At once, both phoenix and human locked gazes with each other, and Solariana came down to 'speak' with him. After unsuccessfully trying to communicate with the human being in her native tongue (which just sounds like a rather musical version of various songbirds chirping), the winter phoenix established communications with Sean using telepathy. Both were fascinated by the other: Sean had never seen a phoenix before, while Solariana hadn't directly engaged a human being in conversation. After a few days of talking about many things, Sean asked Solariana to become his familiar, and, after a day of thinking, Solariana agreed. This became the basis for both Sean and Solariana to becoming involved in many adventures in a surprisingly-magical modern world, and both learned to care for the other deeply along the way, and Solariana slowly began to warm up to many others, not just to Sean.
FairyCharmed

"Say Something Nice"

Postby FairyCharmed » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:39 am

T h e x M a s t e r
(Also known as "The Mistress", or "Missy")
I need you to know we're not so different! I need my friend back. Every battle, every war, every invasion. From now on, you decide the outcome. What's the matter Mr. President? Don't you trust yourself?
(-Missy, "Death in Heaven"-)

The Basics
Name: Koschei
Aliases: The Master, The Mistress, Missy,
"The woman in the shop"
Fandom: Doctor Who (Canon)
Species: Gallifreyan/Time Lord (now
Time Lady)
Gallifreyan House: Oakdown
Incarnation: "Missy, as
portrayed by Michelle Gomez)

Other Information
the Doctor's plans (or tries to, at
least), domination of the universe
Dislikes: the Doctor (frenemy),
anyone else who tries to foil her plans
Friend(s): The Doctor (frenemy),
The Rani
Personality
Missy is veey sarcastic and considers herself 'evil' and 'insane'. However, underneath all that, she is a lonely soul, seeking out for her old friend, the Doctor. Missy is 'stone-cold brilliant', like her previous selves, and has a bigger ego than that of the Doctor. She is also over-possessive of the Doctor sometimes.
Last edited by FairyCharmed on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
FairyCharmed

Madman in a Box (Post-Manhattan)

Postby FairyCharmed » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:07 am

T h e × D o c t o r
This was exactly you. All this, all of it. You make them so afraid. When you began, all those years ago, sailing off to see the universe, did you ever think you'd become this? The man who can turn an army around at the mention of his name? Doctor: the word for healer and wise man throughout the universe. We get that word from you, you know. But if you carry on the way you are, what might that word come to mean? To the people of the Gamma Forests, the word "doctor" means "mighty warrior". How far you've come. ... And all this, my love... in fear of you.
(-River Song, "A Good Man Goes to War")

The Basics
Username; FairyCharmed
Full Name; Unknown
Aliases; The Doctor, John Smith
Fandom; Doctor Who
Species; Gallifreyan (Time Lord)
Gender; Male
Age; ~1200 years
Incarnation; 11 (as portrayed by
Matt Smith)
      Family Information
      Gallifreyan House; Lungbarrow
      Father; Unknown (status unknown)
      Mother; Unknown (status unknown)
      Sibling(s); Unknown (unknown if he has had siblings)
      Spouse(s); Susan's grandmother (status unknown), River Song
      Child(ren); Susan's parent (no idea if son or daughter; status unknown)
      Grandchild(ren); Susan Foreman (status unknown)

History and Personality
      (Everyone knows the history of the Doctor, so a short summary of 11 since start of Series 7 to where he is now) The Doctor, after the events of "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship", started to travel with his in-laws (and companions), Amy and Rory, once more. However, he lost them to the Weeping Angels in Manhattan, which was what he was afraid of from the beginning (the Doctor says "And what’s the alternative? Me standing over your grave? Over your broken body. Over Rory’s body" after the events of 'The God Complex'; this comes true in Manhattan when he sees Amy and Rory's graves). Once he lost his precious Ponds, the Doctor was no longer the same man. He became moodier and darker, and vowed he would not go on adventures and save anyone anymore: he had 'retired'.

This Doctor is darker and moodier, and seems to have lost the energy to save anyone anymore. He refuses to take on any case the Paternoster Gang (Vastra, Jenny, Strax) tells him about, and wanders the streets of Victorian London without purpose, having parked his TARDIS on an artificial cloud he made.

Other Information
      Other Accessories; Sonic Screwdriver, TARDIS
      Likes; Not much anymore (post-Manhattan)
      Dislikes; how the universe is being cruel to him (the Ponds being lost), and how everyone doesn't seem to want him 'retired'
FairyCharmed

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions