☾ Lєα∂єя σƒ тнє Ƥαcк | Ɗιѕcυѕѕιση & Ƒσямѕ

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: ☾ Lєα∂єя σƒ тнє Ƥαcк | Ɗιѕcυѕѕιση & Ƒσямѕ

Postby Scar » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:43 am

• Ahh, okay, that's fine. Either or works for me. ^.^ I still stand by the possible male character so Beta will be fine, if no one else joins of course.
Scar

Postby Silvereil » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:49 am

Since I'd like to get this RP started, I'm gonna go ahead and say you can make the Whitestar beta, Scar. Sound good?
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:48 am

• Aye. Sounds good. ^_^ I actually had his sheet all ready and finished up from earlier today and was just waiting to hear from you. Ehh, to try and keep my characters somewhat on the same page, I edited one of my previous posts on page 2 and put his sheet in instead. Just a heads up.
Scar

Postby revenant » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Brooke Sorensen

Name: Brooke
Nickname(s): None, yet
Pack: Whitestar

Appearance: Tall (6'0"), and well-muscled. She has short blonde hair, sun-bleached nearly white. Likes practical clothing.
Wolf Form: x
Personality: Despite being Alpha, Brooke tries to use her power fairly, and will never ask more of her pack than they can give. Driven by fierce loyalty, she only wants the best for Whitestar; hence, the relocation. She is fairly quick to trust, often more than she should be. It's not that she's naive, she just believes the best of people. She herself is compassionate and will readily reach out to someone in need. She is, however, no delicate flower. She's tough, a fierce fighter, and will never back down from a challenge unless she has a very good reason to. A natural-born leader, she has a way with words that helps her keep her pack's loyalty. Brooke is generally good with people, though sometimes her temper gets the better of her and she lashes out, only to feel awful about it later. She has no love of conflict, but the needs of her pack come first.

Sexuality: Lesbian
Crush: Open
BF/GF/Mate: Open

Dislikes: The cold, isolation, confinement, physical restraint, feeling helpless or not in control. Has a fear of fire.

Might try to pretty this up later once I'm back home and not posting from my phone.

for personal ref
Code: Select all
[right][size=200][color=#FFFFFF]★[/color][color=#4080FF]ßɾσσκ[b]∈[/b][/color][color=#FFFFFF]★[/color][/size][/right]

[right][[size=85][b]pack[/b]↠Whitestar [color=#FFFFFF]//[/color] [b]rank[/b]↠Alpha[/size]][[size=85][b]location[/b]↠Here [color=#FFFFFF]//[/color] [b]interacting with[/b]↠Open[/size]][/right]

[quote][color=#404040]text here[/color][/quote]
Last edited by revenant on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
revenant

Postby Silvereil » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:48 pm

@Scar - All right, that's fine. Lol, he looks awesome. I'll add him to the front. Also, I love his theme song. That's like one of my favorite songs if not my favorite at the moment. c:

@Kaiden Alenko - Looks good. I'll add her to the front.

Once all that's done, I'll get working on the first post.
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

• Same! It's one of my favorites too. ^.^ I was actually struggling with him as there was two songs that I loved that both would work for him. One song being the one already posted in his sheet. x'D
Scar

Postby Silvereil » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 pm

It's an awesome song. What was the other?

Also, I got the first post up.
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:08 pm

• Ahh, the other is one of my favorite songs by my all time favorite band; "Firewall" - Les Friction
    I may very well add it too as both work so well with how I imagine him, but maybe later. xD
    Alrighty, awesome. I shall try and get a post up sometime later on as I have to go for a few couple hours. ^^;
Scar

Postby Silvereil » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Lol, that's cool. I haven't heard of them, but that song's pretty cool.

Anyway, no worries. I'm not in too big a rush for replies or anything, so take your time.
Silvereil

Postby revenant » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:15 pm

My posts up, hope what I wrote is alright~
Edit;; Too busy to make my form look nice, argh. Miiight fix it once it's the weekend and I've got free time.
revenant

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions