☾ Lєα∂єя σƒ тнє Ƥαcк | Ɗιѕcυѕѕιση & Ƒσямѕ

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: ☾ Lєα∂єя σƒ тнє Ƥαcк | Ɗιѕcυѕѕιση & Ƒσямѕ

Postby revenant » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Are we going to establish a posting order for this rp, or will it be a free-for-all? Either way, going to wait for Evermore to post before I respond.
revenant

Postby Silvereil » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Posting order? I don't think so. I've found that to be one of the larger reasons RPs tend to die off quickly. I just try to give everyone a chance to post before I post, so it's not like I'm posting every other or two posts, or something like that...

Just to let everyone know, I may be a bit slow at posting the rest of this week and next week. My brain's kind of fried due to teachers shoving knowledge down our throats for midterms, but hopefully I'll be able to think clearly after they're up.

I'll still try to post and all. I just can't exactly guarantee the quality or frequency at the moment.
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 pm

• It's all good. ^^ I'm constantly busy doing something, whether it be real life or around this site, so a speedily active roleplay would have been a little too hard for me to keep up with, which would be sad as I've very intrigued with the roleplay and would hate to have to pull out, so taking it nice and easy like this is very accommodating. ^_^
Scar

Postby revenant » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:57 am

Oh, good, post orders always seem to mess things up. And I'm pretty busy too, but I can generally respond to roleplays pretty fast, if not every day.
I do hope some more people join soon owo

Also, if anyone sees an error in my posts (code, spelling, etc), please let me know, I'm nearly always posting from my phone and it's hard to catch mistakes.
revenant

Postby Scar » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:00 am

• To be honest, no posting order makes it somewhat easier for myself as it allows me to respond whenever I have the time rather than wait after someone else. Moreover, I'm really excited for the Rp, I see a lot of potential in it. ^.^
Last edited by Scar on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scar

Postby Silvereil » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:34 am

That's good. I'm glad that works for you. At the moment, I'm just waiting to see if someone else wants to post before I do. If no one does by, say, tomorrow evening, then I'll post.
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:07 am

• Hmm, I wouldn't mind at all to reply now, if not I'd really like to as, once more, I'm really intrigued in this, but I may try and wait to see if anybody else posts first. ^^;
Scar

Postby Silvereil » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:09 am

That's fine. I think waiting for a bit is okay, give the others a chance to post. If they don't post in a few days, feel free to reply again, I guess. It would be nice if this RP didn't die out so soon. I rather like it.
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:18 am

• Right, will keep that in mind. Oh, a little heads up I'm going to be going out of town for two weeks, however, I'm going to be bringing my laptop with me so I'll still be able to get on just not nearly as frequently as the norm. But nonetheless, I shall try and reply whenever I get the chances. ^^
    And aye, I would hate to see it die as well, as it is normally hard for a roleplay to interest me enough to join. That said, I like it a lot as well and would really like to see where is goes.
Scar

Postby Silvereil » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:29 am

All right, that's fine. Don't feel too pressured to post. As I said, it would be nice to give everyone else a chance reply. Have fun wherever you're going! :)

Also, I'm glad this RP caught your interest. XD
Silvereil

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions