☾ Lєα∂єя σƒ тнє Ƥαcк | Ɗιѕcυѕѕιση & Ƒσямѕ

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: ☾ Lєα∂єя σƒ тнє Ƥαcк | Ɗιѕcυѕѕιση & Ƒσямѕ

Postby Scar » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:47 am

• Ehh, I'd rather not go as I've been traveling a lot lately and kind of just wanted to relax until summer but oh well. x'D

I glad it did too, and must thank you for making it. xD Which is also why I'd hate to see it die, I've slowly being growing attached to the characters I've signed up as well as all those around them with they differences and such. Especially Aria, she has been really fun to do with what little I have done for her thus far.
Scar

Postby Silvereil » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 am

Haha, well, then in that case we are rather opposite. I've been stuck in the same place for the past few years now and I'm dying to get out. Luckily, I have 2 fun trips coming up this year, so that should be fun.

As for the RP stuff, I totally know those feelings. :D I always get that way, especially when it's an RP I'm excited about like this one, and I'm always a little impatient and anxious to get going and keep it moving.
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:49 am

• A lot of it has to do with more helping family then say a vacation, which nothing against family as I love mine but just, as I'm tired. But hopefully it'll come and go, and I'll be back home before I know it.

Hehe, my problem is that, I'll get so hyped for a plot idea and take all the time to get it all set up, and then nobody joins. Or they join and don't post, which is kind of hurtful on my end as it makes me feel that my ideas aren't good. ^^; So nowadays I don't really bother making any Rps and just join the ones that interest me. Or I try to find someone to 1x1 with but I tend to be... a little persnickety. ^^; Perhaps that scares most away from me, and I myself haven't really found many that are fitting, a few close ones but there was always one or two things that turned me away. However, I haven't taken a gander at the 1x1 thread in months, as only recently have things calmed down enough on my end to even consider Rping again. ^^
Scar

Postby revenant » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:20 am

Oof, sorry I haven't replied in so long. Been busy as hell lately and still am BUT I'll try to get a post up today.
revenant

Postby Silvereil » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:32 am

That's okay, Kaidan. I've been busy too and haven't been replying to my RPs due to
    some stuff, so don't feel too pressured.

Last bumped by Silvereil on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:32 am.
Silvereil

Previous

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions