Shea's characters

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Shea's characters

Postby Shea » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 pm

d i r e c t o r y
    Below are links that lead you to the different pages of information! Have fun reading about my boos. <3
  • E M B L A
  • L U G U S
  • P E T S
Last edited by Shea on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Shea

Re: Shea's characters

Postby Shea » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:16 pm

e m b l a
peaceful - ?? - ??

full name embla blad
    nickname embie
    gender female
    sexuality asexual
    race human
    occupation leather maker
    birthday april 14th
    homeland norland
    history
    Embla was born in her native land of Norland, where they practice the ancient art of hunting rune drakes. Unlike the rest of her brethren, she wasn't too keen on killing these majestic beasts. This "issue" is what caused her and Freya, her bonded direwolf, to come together since the young direwolf refused to attack even the weakest of prey. Once old enough, she wondered off from her frozen home mounted on her ornery steed.
Last edited by Shea on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shea

Postby Shea » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:28 pm

l u g u s
?? - ?? - ??

full name lugus ??
    nickname lu
    gender male
    sexuality heterosexual
    race human
    occupation dragoon
    birthday november 17th
    homeland ??
    history
    tbd
Last edited by Shea on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shea

Postby Shea » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:27 pm

creatures that are bonded or accompany characters

.Image

f r e y a
    bonded to embla
    p e r s o n a l i t y
    Freya just loves everything and is carefree. Unless you touch a single pretty hair on Embla's head. She even loves Eid, who doesn't seem to love her as much. The dire is very curious of her surroundings and often gets out of Embla's sight, but never fear 'cause Freya knows the way! She's yet to get lost from Embla. Freya always seems to know which way is right, which is useful when Embla is traveling. The dire has issues when it comes to hunting, so she is solely dependent on Embla for food.
    h i s t o r y
    Freya was born into the Norland world and just like any dire wolf pup, she was thrown into training as soon as she was weaned. But that proved to be useless. She aced basic manners, but when it came to hunting she couldn't grasp it. Her owner soon caught onto her weakness and decided to give the gorgeous pup to his daughter. They've been together ever since.

e i d
    embla's steed
    p e r s o n a l i t y
    Ugh. Where to start with Eid? He is the most ornery horse you could ever come across. Not to mention he is super picky when it comes to food. And what do you mean he has to go faster than a steady, but slow, walk? Eid also despises the dire wolf. Always under his feet and trying to play with him. No matter how many times he's tried to kick at Freya he has always missed. And you would think Freya would get the hint, right? Nooooo. She's grown on him a little bit. And by little bit I mean he isn't biting at her anymore.
    h i s t o r y
    Eid doesn't have a complicated history. He was born in Norland, grew up in Norland, and was bought by Embla in Norland. He has been with Embla through thick and thin, even with that pesky dire wolf.

c e r n u n n o s
    bonded to lugus
    p e r s o n a l i t y
    Regal and highly intelligent, this dragon is a one owner type of guy. He isn't snooty by all means, but he doesn't acknowledge any other creature unless it's time to lay down the law. Or if it's Lugus. Have you ever seen a drake get excited? It's much like a dire wolf in the play position. Yeah Cern refuses to admit it, but he has a HUGE soft spot for his partner in crime. Or I should say partner in stopping crime.
    h i s t o r y
    unknown
Shea

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions