Walking on Water ↠ Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Walking on Water ↠ Discussion Thread

Postby .Dancer. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:54 am

Excuse me, are you alright? Can you hear me? Hello? Oh great, I see you have regained consciousness. Don't be frightened, I have absolutely no intention to harm you! You probably don't remember who I am. I am Malkia, which means 'queen'. I lived in the cage right next to yours in the Wildlife Reserve...what? Where is the Reserve? Well, the humans have abandoned us to safe their own skins from the terrible illness. Thus we have escaped. We are going to life like true wolves now. Not large pathetic puppies who are fed everyday. We managed to get to this beautiful forest, which we have named the Forest of Jade, and claimed as part of our vast territory. It is peaceful yet lethal. Do watch out for snakes and enormous venomous spiders. Deeper into the forest, there is a narrow path, partially hidden by the foilage, that leads to the Sapphire Lake. We have named it our main water source. It is a place of tranquility, and romance. There aren't any predators in the water, or at least we think so.

There are many of us — all the canines who survived the break out of our prison, and the wolves we have allied ourselves with. Unfortunately, we are not alone here. When we stumbled upon several grizzly bears, they were rather aggressive. They are going to be tough competition for prey.

I would give you a detailed tour round the territory later. There is much you need to familiarize with. But first, you need to remember your name. Think. You know you know it.

Roleplay Thread
Last edited by .Dancer. on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Dancer.

the exquisite giselle. [a FAIRYTALE come true]

Postby .Dancer. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:56 am

Giselle, true to her name, resembles the poised and breathtaking character of the ballet Giselle itself. She has a heart of gold that would melt yours, and there is something alluring about her that makes one want to hang onto her every word. To the public, she is beautiful inside and out, and envious remarks don't get to her. In short, she simply does not bother to entertain them. Always the angelic, the wise, she seems porcelain perfect in all aspects, but the battle is raging inside her. Giselle is often misunderstood and feels sorrowful, though she does not give a single hint. No doubt about that, she is a sweetheart and highly charming, but looks can be deceiving.

Deep down, away from her graceful self, Giselle is a professional at combat. She does not require dazzling moves and snapping jaws to beat you — a paralyzing jab to a section of your spine would expertly immobilize you. But despite her speed and agility she is not that strong in terms of strength. However her fiery temper drives her on, and you would most likely die at her paws if you get under nerves too much. She is impatient and not very tolerant of many things, but would make an effort to endure.

She is fluent in various languages, and hardly stumbles when she speaks. Give her one of her greatest fears and she might stammer, or give you a cuff over the head. She never comes across as rude, not because she does not have frank thoughts, but it is because of her ability to conceal them so well. She is tactful, and sincere, and loyal to those she is devoted to. Giselle absolutely hates two faced wolves, which is somewhat ironic seeing that she can be two faced as well. She is polite, a peacemaker, yet would not hesitate to strike (after careful strategizing). She is highly intelligent and wise beyond her years, and has a soft side for amusing words. A irritated glance would be all this darling young lady is giving you if your jokes are lame, or if you are pushing the wrong buttons.

Giselle Elisabeth Juliette.
Listen to your heart, always.
.Dancer.

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions