~Toxic!~ Discussion thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: ~Toxic!~ Discussion thread

Postby Goblin » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:32 pm

I didn't even think about the elements placement on the periodic table, that's a really good point. Also, I'd rather not go with the traditional cliché, but it could come up from time to time. Maybe when they get in tight situations Chikara does something risky that saves them. While Umbra is utterly confused why he would opt to do such a thing, when she had seen several simple less risky options as possibilities. Eventually they could learn to work together and come to a better understanding, but until then Trixie and Eldur could act like peace keepers between the two.

I actually thought about having Umbra talk to the others about their pasts, and what exactly happened in the labs. As time goes on they could start gaining their own memories, and Umbra might just find some of her own that were suppressed.

Also, I've been planning on making another character, but yet again I haven't come up with any particularly good ideas. Updates on that later.
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:22 am

Caster wrote:That's true, well we always have more elements open if people want or humans to :)

Could I possibly reserve arsenic, then? I also planned on creating a human male character, but I never got around to it...>_<

@Rayy, I'm cool with whatever you want to do - as long as Chikara doesn't get killed off (although that's definitely a plausible ending for him).
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:35 pm

I'll like to reserve chrominium unless someone else wants it which I'm perfectly fine with. Also be warned I've come up with a event to get things rolling again ;) and it'll come with a twist for one of my characters
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:36 am

That sounds tempting...but what about that arsenic slot?

No joke, I would roleplay as at least two to three (if not more) other elemental characters outside of Chikara if I could. But that wouldn't be fair to everyone else here.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:52 pm

You know, if it's okay with you Caster, we could suggest new elements. Also, if we wanted to our characters could come and go. This will let us all play quite a few different characters. Of course if we do this we'll have to be careful with how it fits in the story line. They could be killed off, leave the group permenatly, or eventually return (The last two would still require updates on said character from time to time.)

If I can, I'd like to reserve Mercury, I have a good character idea for the element that I'd like to try it out.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Yah you both can have those elements and I don't see why we couldn't add more elements I'd just have to update the list. I'll probably end up posting sometime this weekend I've been , sadly, really busy.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:36 am

*cheers* Sweet. If we were to add new elements, we could add asbestos.
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:50 pm

I think you have the next post slipsxknots
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:08 pm

Name:
Z 620
Element Affliction:
Chromium (Poison/Death touch*)
Marking:
Pure white hair along with pure white eyes, plus a cybernetic left arm
Side: Good or bad?
Description/Image:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/21569216/original.jpg
(Both eyes white)
Other
*Her 'deathtouch' won't kill humans, only plant life as she was designed to destroy more of nature then population
to make it harder to recover

~ Z620 still works for the labors responsible for the destruction of the world today. She was kept locked away in Isolation from the other children as she had already killed 14 of the other test subjects and was never given a new name besides her identification tracker as they had wiped her mind clean...She now runs whatever mission the scientists give her.

((I'll defiantly add more characters down the road but only when their needed so things aren't cluttered or unused. Also if I had to give her a 'tick' like the rest of the Elements hers would have to be seeing everything darkly, emotionless, or violence since I feel like the poison would alter her mind somehow, I'll probably end up picking one that fits the situation I put her in best..))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Name: Sovnya
Age: Mid to late teens; he doesn't remember trivialities such as his age, nor his birthday, due to the experiments that were performed on him when he was younger. (Physically, he's roughly seventeen or eighteen)
Element Affliction: Arsenic
Marking: Countless ink stains on his skin (particularly on his hands and face, specifically his forehead and the tip of his nose) and clothes.
Side: Good or bad? Chaotic neutral. When it comes to taking sides in conflict or walking his walk, Sovnya is something of a Gray Jedi. For the most part, he has little to no interest in the antics of his fellow...elementalists, if that's the word I'm looking for. However, if a person's - friend, foe, whoever - actions either threaten himself or infringe upon his moral code, he will not hesitate to strike them down.
Description/Image: Sovnya has shoulder length dark brown hair, of which is streaked with silver-gray and red highlights (though this is generally apparent only under the proper lighting), dark brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin. Though he stands at average height and is more artistic than he is athletic, he's slightly muscular in complexion with a rich, clear voice. A colorful pouch containing his ink is tied to his belt loops; the rest of his paints are carried in a black, custom painted backpack, along with his back up brushes and other artistic materials. He's always seen with his prized Japanese paintbrush perched on his ear.
Other I think it would make sense that Sovnya would be immune to toxins due to his element. I was also musing that his saliva could be toxic, but I want to run it by you, Caster, before making all that official.
Also, at some point, I will be creating a male human character. But unfortunately, that'll have to wait. ;-;
Sathona

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions