~Toxic!~ Discussion thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: ~Toxic!~ Discusion

Postby Goblin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:47 am

Well, my character could be roaming outside and run into one of yours, or someone could be searching through her lab and have her walk in on them.

I don't particularly care, just trying to come up with ideas.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Yah same I'll probably stick with something close to my original starting post from before I restarted the RP
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:05 am

As will I.
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:31 am

Give me a few minutes then I'll put up my starting post and we can begin !
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Goblin » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:50 pm

My starting post is up, and congrats Ikki, you've been on Eldemore for two years now! ^.^
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Oh wow didn't notice that, thanks! Doesn't seem like that long :)
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Re: ~Toxic!~ Discussion thread

Postby Goblin » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Okay so here's the list of conclusions I've made about our rp, if either of you have a problem with any of these please let me know.

1. Almost, if not all of the Elements know each other.

Here's my logic; They were most likely made in the same place, possibly trained together, and it would be likely that they were simply allowed to socialize with each other. (Unless one was separated from the others because it would be to dangerous for the others to be around them.)

2. Experiments were performed on their minds and emotions, possibly causing memory loss, accidentally, or otherwise.

This one makes sense to me, because emotions can get in the way, and they also make you question things a lot more. The labs would have wanted weapons not rebellious teenagers. (Yet again exceptions come into play. If an element relies on mental capacity to control their powers, such as Umbra with her illusions, the scientists would most likely be a lot more hesitant to mess with thier mind, or might not of at all.)

3. All the Elements have some terrible vice that they cope with, or simply give into.

After you are torn from your family, have terrible experiments performed on you, and are taught to kill, reason says you're gonna be hella disfunctional. Honestly, who wouldn't be?

Alright now I'm just going to tell you how this affects Umbra, and it's totally your guys decision if these come into play or not.

First off, if the elements were allowed to socialize with each other, it makes sense to me that out of all the Elements, Umbra and Chikara would have problems with each other. They just seem like polar opposites, with a brain vs brawn thing going on there. (Not saying Chikara would inheritly be any less intelligent, just saying that Umbra needs a vice, and it might become an overly large ego.)

Secondly, it makes sense to me that Umbra might have more memories than the others, possibly less noticeable emotional issues, though no less severe.

Lastly, I can not come up with a good vice for umbra at the moment, and I'm open to ideas.

...long post is long.
Goblin

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

Over confidence could work with her I believe since she can literally make herself or anything look how she wants it to. Wow also good job with all of that. Also I thought it may be a good idea for umbra tk be a connecter to everyone if she has more memory. Like say she remembers everyone from before they were turned so maybe she remembers them talking about family their home or something.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:35 am

Considering that their elements are on the opposite ends of the periodic table, I think it would make sense that Chikara and Umbra wouldn't get along. We could forge and develop the cliche, stereotypical brain vs. brawn relationship if you wanted to, though Chikara's intelligent enough from observing what remains of mankind. Although, he does prefer to let his instincts take the reins or do the talking.

Also, I'm willing to create more characters if need be. Interacting with the same three or four characters all the time will eventually become rather boring, don't you think?
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:25 pm

That's true, well we always have more elements open if people want or humans to :)
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions