The Gods Are Us Discussion

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: The Gods Are Us Discussion

Postby AshenBlade » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:33 pm

The gods controlled these aspects and they manage mostly just fine on their own but sometimes things act strange. For example my character Athtar was god of shadows so without them shadows work how they normally would most of the time but sometimes be in the wrong spot,nonexistent, coming from nothing, or something else unnatural. Overtime this has started happening a bit more often but humans haven't noticed the change.
“I had something of an important realisation that day. History does not favour those with fate on their sides. It cares not for prophecied sons and daughters. The truly influential ones are the conmen, the decievers, the scheming viziers.”
AshenBlade

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:38 am

Name:

Ser

Female
Goddess of:

Love
Appearance:
When she was still a god with her full powers, Ser practically radiated with beauty. She had knee-length golden hair and slightly-curved eyes that were the color of a sea on stormy day. The wine-red dresses she always wore did well to compliment her pale skin and her naturally( or about as natural as an all-powerful and immortal being could get) red lips. She always wore a golden choker embedded with several different sized precious gems . Each of her long fingers held one three rings of various sizes and her bracelets always made a beautiful clanking sound against her throne.
After she was exiled, her appearance changed slightly. While still beautiful, she no longer "radiated with beauty". Her crown and bracelets were lost, her knee length hair was no longer practical, as she was moving constantly, and had to be cut till it hardly reached her mid-back(she usually keeps it in a braid). She disposed of her dresses and decided to wear whatever was the most practical for the day.( she made a red scarf from her favorite dress and wears it everyday.) but no matter what, she refuses to give up her rings.
Personality:
Ser isn't half as prissy as one would expect from the goddess of love. She believes that love will prevail though anything, so , inturn, she believes that she must prevail against anything, so, even though she enjoys luxury, she understands that she must, at times, be practical.
She is pretty sly though. She believes that beauty is a weapon and constantly uses hers to get what she needs. It doesn't always work, but sometimes, all it takes is a single pout and a few batting-eyelashes to get someone wrapped around her little finger.
Ser doesn't just tolerate tom-foolery, she loves it. She is constantly planning little jokes to mess with people, and has been known to enjoy a good prank.... as long as it is on someone else.
Just like love though, Ser can also be quite fickle at times.
Crush:
None at the moment. When she was a goddess, she was known for crushing on many mortal men.
Lover:
none at the moment.
Other:
Ser doesn't show it very much, but she's angry that, even though people worship her every day when they fall in love, she was still called a "lesser" god.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby AshenBlade » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Happy Birthday Sphye!
“I had something of an important realisation that day. History does not favour those with fate on their sides. It cares not for prophecied sons and daughters. The truly influential ones are the conmen, the decievers, the scheming viziers.”
AshenBlade

Postby Zeve » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Happy belated birthday sphye!

Also Ash do you know what our first difficult encounter will be like? Just wondering what kind of challenge there will be :D
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:59 am

Happy late birthday, Sphye~ ^v^

I'm terribly sorry about nt posting, guys; I'm currently in Japan and adjusting to the time difference and the general tourism thing has made posting difficult. I will try to sometime in the next few days, sorry fr not being able to get it up sooner. xc
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Previous

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions